We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
using alchool for get dmt out of vegetable oil pulls, is possible ? Options

xa
#1 Posted : 3/18/2016 2:38:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if i have vegetable oil pulls, opposed to salting out with acid and then rebasify...etc ect...if i add ethanol alchool or acetone to the oil pulls and then separate i got my alcaloid ? alchool don't mix with vegetable oil.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

concombres
#2 Posted : 3/18/2016 2:57:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xa wrote:
if i have vegetable oil pulls, opposed to salting out with acid and then rebasify...etc ect...if i add ethanol alchool or acetone to the oil pulls and then separate i got my alcaloid ? alchool don't mix with vegetable oil.

I don`t have any experience with vegetable oil as a solvent & do not know much about the chemistry between it & acetone or alcohol, but it seems like you may run into issues similar to extracting from a fatty plant. Acetone or alcohol may pull fats or oily residue from the vegetable oil.
Take this with a grain of salt though, as i mentioned I do not know much about this method. It just seems logical that the issues mentioned may occur.

dreamer042
#3 Posted : 3/18/2016 3:42:42 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I'm not 100% on this, but I suspect freebase DMT would have a higher affinity for the non polar vegetable oil than the polar alcohol or acetone. It would probably work if one were to acidify the alcohol/tone first, but it seems that would defeat the purpose of this idea as you'd still have to re-convert it back to freebase.

Good thought though! I love to see people actively trying to improve the the food safe methods. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

xa
#4 Posted : 3/18/2016 9:53:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks,
I try but:

I try only with a sample from the first pull, the consistency of the basic mix was not good i couldn't mix well the oil and get it out easy, is a messy extraction.

Anyway, yesterday, i tried, mix alchool in the first oil pull and separate (alchool stay on the top and separate well, and was cloudy, but not sure), evaporate.
There's some smell and a little yellow thing in there but i don't know if are some oil that i suck up or not, the goo it's sticky but more liquid.

today i put oil for another pull but the bark absorbed all :-( i try to transfert it in a glass and let decant or, what i can do to easily recover the extraction ?

Today i would try with the last pull, the alchool before, separate, and then the same with acidic water, so i think can see where go the goods and maybe make some photos.

Bye
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

xa
#5 Posted : 3/18/2016 9:59:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the alcool layer from yesterday.
xa attached the following image(s):
IMG_8535.JPG (1,814kb) downloaded 175 time(s).

xa
#6 Posted : 3/18/2016 12:45:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, this messy extraction turn in a day of noob experiment, was a q21q21 with vegetable oil, i didn't get the right consistency and the oil pulls where difficult, the bark absorb a lot of oil so theese pull are not so good ad i decide to go with experiments...

The messy bark/oil/base things (photo1):

I try to get 4 vegetable oil pulls and at the end i put all in a potato smash with t-shirt and squeeze and filter, so i have my dirty pulls.
I carbonate wash the pulls 3 times (photo2) (photo3)

I had ethanol alchool 95% to the pulls mix and separate (photo4)

Then the messy bark/base/oil thing, i pick up a sample and add acetone 99% mix and separate (photo5).

...I want to see if the achool pulls from the oil pick up somethings...to be continued, then try to salting the oil so i have the achool pulls and the salting pull to see where i get something.

...i want to see if i recover the messy soup with acetone...the sample have to evaporate yet...

IMG_8537.JPG (1,757kb) downloaded 168 time(s).
IMG_8536.JPG (1,628kb) downloaded 167 time(s).
IMG_8538.JPG (1,416kb) downloaded 167 time(s).
IMG_8541.JPG (1,483kb) downloaded 168 time(s).
IMG_8540.JPG (1,498kb) downloaded 168 time(s).

LibertyforAll
#7 Posted : 3/18/2016 4:30:55 PM

Claro in Vitam

The acetone looks promising
I believe in freedom for everyone.
'movies are for people who lack real drugs.' -anne halonium

xa
#8 Posted : 3/18/2016 4:40:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

...now it's all in evaporation stage...need wait long time, i have three pulls from oil/alkaloid, i evaporate a little sample of this and smell good, but i don't know if there's dmt inside, i save all the oil pulls for salting, another day.

...the acetone also is evaporating, one big pull and one little, the second one was quite clear so i discard the bark/base/soup.

...now i wait, i write again and photos when it's all evaporated, bye.

I forgot to mention that was a 50 gr acrb.

LibertyforAll
#9 Posted : 3/19/2016 3:52:36 AM

Claro in Vitam

xa wrote:
...now it's all in evaporation stage...need wait long time, i have three pulls from oil/alkaloid, i evaporate a little sample of this and smell good, but i don't know if there's dmt inside, i save all the oil pulls for salting, another day.

...the acetone also is evaporating, one big pull and one little, the second one was quite clear so i discard the bark/base/soup.

...now i wait, i write again and photos when it's all evaporated, bye.

I forgot to mention that was a 50 gr acrb.

A waste of acacia Sad
This bark mash is full of beautiful tannins useful for leather tanning, dyeing, paint and wood stain
I believe in freedom for everyone.
'movies are for people who lack real drugs.' -anne halonium

xa
#10 Posted : 3/19/2016 10:26:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, i don't know how to use the residue for others use...wood painting, cloth painting would be good, you now how ?

Anyway i live on the hills and all the vegetable residue, with base, go in the ground...this is another reason for me to don't use petrol things...

xa
#11 Posted : 3/22/2016 9:41:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
I continue with experiments.
I evaporated the alchool pulls from vegetable oil (photo 1 right), and the acetone pull from the residual bark/base soup (photo 1 left), the smell is quite the same, the acetone one smell a bit of base, both have trace of water not full evaporated and some drops of vegetable oil that maybe i have pick up from the separation....have a sweet smell, i don't know if it's dmt or other things..

Now i salt the vegetable oil pulls (photo 2) and it's in evaporation.

What i can do to know that the alchool pulls from the vegetable oil is frebase dmt or not ?

after evaporating the salting i basify and extrac again with alchool or acetone so i have all the base pulls to see the difference.

I think, can i made a crystallization with naphta and freeze precip to see where i get xtals ?
IMG_8544.JPG (1,660kb) downloaded 121 time(s).
IMG_8543.JPG (1,475kb) downloaded 121 time(s).

xa
#12 Posted : 3/22/2016 12:03:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

...after salting and evaporate water i basify the soup with lime, let to dry and start the acetone pulls (photo)
IMG_8545.JPG (1,480kb) downloaded 116 time(s).

dreamer042
#13 Posted : 3/22/2016 3:19:14 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Try carefully heating/vaporizing/burning a little of those goos on the tip of a knife to see if it smells of indole, that'll give you a pretty good idea if there is any DMT in there or just fats/oils.

Yeah, you can dissolve in naphtha and freeze precip to see if you get any crystals precipitating.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

xa
#14 Posted : 3/22/2016 3:19:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

....i continue and sum up in another post.

xa
#15 Posted : 3/22/2016 3:29:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, yes i will try, i have made another post to sum up here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&m=720618#720618