We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
[SURVEY] Psychedelic Encountering the Divine Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 7/15/2015 3:13:14 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Dear member,

Dr. Griffiths' psilocybin team at Johns Hopkins has a survey out about a questionnaire study of personal encounters with the Divine that occur after taking a classic hallucinogen such as psilocybin or LSD (or DMT of course).

At the Breaking Convention it was asked explicitly to take this survey to help the team gather data. This is an actual situation where you, as an individual, can help psychedelic research on an academic level so please fill in this survey complete and truthfully.

The questionnaire can be taken at this link:
http://www.psychedelicencounteringthedivine.org

Thank you for your attention (and hopefully cooperation).

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

marz
#2 Posted : 7/15/2015 4:53:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really cool link trav this is a really good survey in depth
Can't wait to see the results of the data collection of this
Survey John Hopkins does amazing work so does maps, it's really good to see the government loosen up on psychedelic research.
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 7/15/2015 10:32:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting. Already went through this one a while ago but it was quite good in terms of questions. Great survey for anyone who has experience. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

TGO
#4 Posted : 7/15/2015 10:58:56 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Interesting! I will definitely be participating in this!

Thumbs up Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Bancopuma
#5 Posted : 7/16/2015 7:03:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing, have completed and shared this survey link widely elsewhere...the psilocybin team at Johns Hopkins are doing interesting and important work and deserve our support. I met Prof. Roland Griffiths at Breaking Convention at the weekend and he's a great chap.

Macre
#6 Posted : 7/16/2015 10:29:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent. Glad to see this out there so soon. I'm going to spread the word on this one.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 7/21/2015 7:55:12 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

And another bump since this one is very important.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Dante
#8 Posted : 7/22/2015 7:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am going to do it now Pleased
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Macre
#9 Posted : 7/22/2015 8:03:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bumpety Bump. Dante...good to see you back my friend Smile

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.