We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ganesha Options

third-eye-open
#1 Posted : 6/3/2015 6:31:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I came across Globel's collection of Ganesha experiences and thought it was important to mention this one.
This wasn't actually my experience but rather my wifes and sings as she probably won't post here I will. Also this experience happened four years ago so the details are vague. Never the less I will report.

This was my wife's first time trying spice. We sat in the grassy back yard facing the mountains that were being painted orange by the sunset. The rest of this is me retelling my wife's experience.

"After I exit ok I felt a lot of buzzing in my body and soon everything started moving into little knot of color, but soon all I could make out was a translucent, multi-armed figure with a trunk for a nose. Each hand held an object, the most noticeable being a large staff or weapon(The Trident). Feeling nervous and overwhelmed, I fell backwards and saw seven raise of light over me. Then the lights started to retract and I could feel it all quickly going away."

This is as much detail as she can recall to this day. She had no idea who this was and after describing it to me I recognized the multiple arms as Hinduism. After a little research we concluded she saw Ganesha and really thought nothing of it, but after going through Global's collection of reports I am intrigued. Great work Global and evey one else for their contribution to this place.

"Realty is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." -Lily Tomlin

The cosmos is viewed as a spontaneous act of ongoing creation arising out of a womb-like emptiness with unlimited potential.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

oversoul1919
#2 Posted : 6/3/2015 6:32:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing! Absolutely amazing.

Thanks for sharing.

Global
#3 Posted : 6/3/2015 11:11:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I will add this post to the list. It's rare that we can find so many cases of such a specific nature.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Naabi
#4 Posted : 6/4/2015 6:12:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One of the most beautiful things I ever saw in my life was Ganesh dancing for me... Amazing report!