We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Encounter with cosmic Buddha, and lessons from Him. Options

oversoul1919
#1 Posted : 4/11/2015 10:54:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here it goes:

I loaded half of goo that I got from my most recent extraction. I thought: hell, I didn't smoke in a while, I should revisit those realms again, those fairies are maybe missing me.

So, the routine goes, I load the goo, put the mesh inside bottle neck, and light up. I'm sucking the vapor in like crazy (the goo tastes much harsher than crystals, but it's more intense, it hits you like a brick).

After 3 tokes, I can't even orient in space-time anymore, and I'm forced to put the Machine down. I sit back and close my eyes.

As soon as I closed my eyes, triangular patterns were arranging themselves, and started making very complex network. It became very complex, and that network of patterns was what the space I was in was made of. As soon as I entered that environment, I felt the presence of Ganesh. He was only very briefly present at the start.

As I'm flying in that space, I see a silhouette at the end I slowly recognize it. It's Buddha. He's sitting there in lotus position, like he's waiting for me.

As we meet, he had only few things to say. Those were: "Focus, Relax, Enjoy"...and something similar. It was so calming and soothing. I totally did what he told me to do. I enjoyed every moment of that experience.

But somehow, I got concerned about my breathing. I was concerned that my breathing was irregular and abnormal. But He said: "It's OK. Don't worry. You'll be fine. Relax".

Then he started showing me visions. Some faces, kissing each other, and then eroding away like they were made of sand, but they were made of patterns." Crazy stuff. I don't know what is the meaning of that.

Then, effects of the Molecule started to subside. The Buddha waved me goodbye. I promised I'll be back.

Experience with eyes open was nothing short of amazement. My reflection in mirror was mind blowing, I dont know how to describe it. I could feel how everything around me is not dead and inanimate, but in some sense alive and moving. I could feel and hear electricity inside cables, it was absolutely amazing. So powerful!

The goo is strong. Maybe too strong for me.

But this all is certainly one beautiful experience, one that I will certainly remember. Smile

Peace and love.

Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FallingAwake
#2 Posted : 4/12/2015 10:14:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report- I can totally relate to feeling the life within inanimate objects. Once when I smoked, my pipe seemed to be turning from glass into a little creature of sorts.

Reminded me of the creature they pull out of Neo's (from the Matrix movie) stomach, and when it hits the street it turns into just glass & metal.

It's so interesting that people see Ganesha so much!

oversoul1919
#3 Posted : 5/7/2015 4:46:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I should just add my previous experience report to this one, because it is kinds recurring.

Same dose, same set and setting, and encounter with stereotypical Buddha like being again.

Just this time, this entity was sitting in lotus position, and floating around me. As it floated around me, my ego was deconstructed and dissected piece by piece. When it was done, this entity uploaded some stream of data into my mind.

This isn't the first time that "something" is being uploaded into my mind. On one of my previous visits to Hyperspace, I've encountered some kind of fairies, which danced around me, touched my forehead with their wands, and again, transferred some kind of data into my mind. On one occasion, I tried to look around, but I felt a strong electrical jolt, and they were like: "no, no, nope, pay attention to what we're doing".

This is starting to get weirder and weirder.

Global
#4 Posted : 5/7/2015 10:21:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Nice report. I'm going to include this in my Ganesha compilation thread. This will make thread #30!
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

oversoul1919
#5 Posted : 5/8/2015 5:40:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aftermath wrote:
Did Buddha look human, though?

Could you give more details on his appearance?

Yes. Human. Sitting in lotus position. His stereotypical appearance (just having "hyperspace look"Pleased.
oversoul1919 attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,060kb) downloaded 65 time(s).