We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7374757677NEXT»
Trying to improve Acacia information Options

DiMiTriX
#1481 Posted : 10/2/2013 5:32:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what's the best acacia or mimosa in europe to extract dmt from?
Tz'is aná

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

wearepeople
#1482 Posted : 10/4/2013 6:39:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DiMiTriX wrote:
what's the best acacia or mimosa in europe to extract dmt from?

Acacias by continent. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=398682#post398682

Please respect the trees and only use downed phyllodes or bark. Stripping bark from live trees is abhorrent. Sick

Better yet, get growing! Big grin

Regards,
Wap
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

nen888
#1483 Posted : 10/5/2013 11:35:00 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

wearepeople wrote:

Acacias by continent. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=398682#post398682

Please respect the trees and only use downed phyllodes or bark. Stripping bark from live trees is abhorrent. Sick

Better yet, get growing! Big grin

Regards,
Wap

..nen888 Likes this..

Barrettium
#1484 Posted : 10/7/2013 4:33:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

athought I'd give an update on the A.tetragonophylla test. Pulled very yellow naphtha (bout 150ml), freeze preciped for 24 hour and got very very small crystals that were slightly more than 1mm in diameter. Very little success. Have a second 48hr pull that I will freeze precip tomorrow night.

Just started a similar tek to the BLAB tek with A.victoriae root bark. I have left 100g (roughly) in a vinegar solution (ph3) and will let it sit for the next few days before I start to basify it. So, hopefully should get some results from A.victoriae, I may even do a sodium carbonate wash, or reX (if any crystals are obtained) in warm naphtha.

I will also have some more A.victoriae tests, along with A.iteaphylla and others, starting soon. SO should hopefully get some results from at least one of the species I am soon to test.

Stainer
#1485 Posted : 10/7/2013 11:14:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Acacia Nilotica:

Here are some good information & drawings I found in an old botanical book (1967) regarding A.Nilotica, it may help someone though with the identification.

DiMiTriX
#1486 Posted : 10/9/2013 11:06:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you!! much appreciated! Smile Thumbs up
Tz'is aná

nen888
#1487 Posted : 10/10/2013 4:22:47 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hey nice post Stainer..thanks Smile
that's the kind of post i really appreciate..this thread puts the emphasis on Acacia..and appreciation of these lifeforms..
with regards to A. nilotica, there was a summary of it's different sub-species in this post on p.60..

nen888
#1488 Posted : 10/10/2013 5:39:53 AM
member for the trees

..some more from the Masonic Order themselves on the Acacia..
Quote:
For at least two hundred years and probably much longer the sprig of acacia has held Freemasonry’s premier teaching. The grave is not the end. Bodies die and decay, but something “which bears the nearest affinity to that which pervades all nature and which never, never, dies,” rises from the grave to become one of that vast throng which has preceded us. Error can slay, as can evil and selfish greed, but not permanently. That which is true and fair and fine cannot be destroyed. Its body may be murdered, its disappearance may be effected, the rubbish of the Temple and a temporary grave may conceal it for a time, but where is interred that which is mortal, there grows an evergreen or ever living sprig of acacia - acacia none the less that it may be a spiritual sprig, a plant not of the earth, earthly.
..for the full article see: http://www.masonicworld....ct02/sprig_of_acacia.htm

below, the emblem of Masonic Lodge No.16 (showing Acacia)

and below that, as it's 'goddess week', Isis (to whom acacia is sacred)
nen888 attached the following image(s):
Acacia_SC_Logo [320x200].jpg (14kb) downloaded 311 time(s).
800px-c3a4gyptischer_maler_um_1360_v-_chr-_001.jpg (19kb) downloaded 306 time(s).

Stainer
#1489 Posted : 10/11/2013 7:16:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have found a nearby tree most probably A.Nilotica ssp. tomentosa I will get some of it and try extracting. Will keep you guys updated =) , Also I have another book containing very valuable information about some acacias so I will post them aswell very soon.

LowHP
#1490 Posted : 10/13/2013 8:53:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Barrettium wrote:
athought I'd give an update on the A.tetragonophylla test. Pulled very yellow naphtha (bout 150ml), freeze preciped for 24 hour and got very very small crystals that were slightly more than 1mm in diameter. Very little success. Have a second 48hr pull that I will freeze precip tomorrow night.

Just started a similar tek to the BLAB tek with A.victoriae root bark. I have left 100g (roughly) in a vinegar solution (ph3) and will let it sit for the next few days before I start to basify it. So, hopefully should get some results from A.victoriae, I may even do a sodium carbonate wash, or reX (if any crystals are obtained) in warm naphtha.

I will also have some more A.victoriae tests, along with A.iteaphylla and others, starting soon. SO should hopefully get some results from at least one of the species I am soon to test.

Excited to hear the results on the A.victoriae. Big grin It grows everywhere here, would be an excellent source and teacher. Smile I'm going to try an A/B extraction on A.victoriae phyllodes soon. Best of luck!

nen888
#1491 Posted : 10/14/2013 2:15:53 AM
member for the trees

..look forward to Barrettium's results too..

Staniner wrote:
Quote:
I have another book containing very valuable information about some acacias so I will post them aswell very soon.
..cool.. do tell..!

meanwhile, back in the USA..
Acacia greggi (Catclaw Acacia) has a history of safe medicinal use recorded..

Quote:
Catsclaw has been used by Native Americans for treating the sore backs and flanks of their horses. There has been no specific information on cultural practices concerning catsclaw. Most sources indicate that the plant has been used by many groups in the southwestern United States.

Quote:
Pods are used for conjunctivitis in the same manner as Mesquite pods and the gum, although catsclaw is harder to harvest it is used in the same way as mesquite gum. The powdered pods and leaves make an excellent infused tea (2-4 ounces of the standard infusion every three hours) for diarrhea and dysentery, as well as a strongly astringent hemostatic and antimicrobial wash. The straight powder will stop superficial bleeding and can also be dusted into moist, chafed body folds and dusted on infants for diaper rash. The flowers and leaves as a simple tea are good anti-inflammatory for the stomach and esophagus in nausea, vomiting, and hangovers. It is distinctly sedative. The root is thick and mucilaginous as a tea and is good for sore throat and mouth inflammations as well as dry raspy coughing.

[from Medicinal Plants of the SW: http://medplant.nmsu.edu/acacia2.html]

here's a video on edible and medicinal uses of Catclaw acacia..

and the desert species Acacia constricta (Whitethorn Acacia) :
Quote:
Prehistoric Americans ground the Whitethorn Acacia beans into a meal for use in food preparation. They used the beans, leaves and roots to brew a medicinal tea with which they treated stomach and respiratory disorders. They used powdered beans and leaves to make a poultice for treating skin rashes. They used the flowers and leaves to make a medicinal tea for relieving hangovers.

Modern desert inhabitants plant the Whitethorn Acacia in gardens, knowing the plant requires relatively little water, attracts wildlife (for instance, quail, dove, pyrrhuloxias and other birds), and enriches the surrounding soil.

[http://www.desertusa.com/mag09/apr09/whitethorn-acacia.html]

pictured below, Catclaw and Whitethorn acacias..
acacia_leaves.jpg (59kb) downloaded 241 time(s).
Whitethorn-Acacia-shrub.jpg (38kb) downloaded 240 time(s).

DreaMTripper
#1492 Posted : 10/14/2013 10:10:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting stuff nen.
I was reading about the Freemasonry connections recently in "The Sacred Language of Trees" an interesting book and chapter on the Acacian Goddess'; prescence in ancient cultures.
There is also a fascinating chapter about the connection between the development of human language and trees.
This ties in with an idea I had that while in hyperspace the alien symbols and glyphs that are seen are letters being taught to us to evolve and expand our language , maybe they are being encoded into our 'junk' DNA by nature for use in the future..

nen888
#1493 Posted : 10/16/2013 2:58:23 AM
member for the trees

^..glad you're digging into acacia esoterica DreaMTripper...that's my forte really..

with regards to language, as mentioned on p.30 here an inscription at the ancient temple of Thoth (god of language) reads:
"the Star Beings came into the Tree, the apes (or baboons) ate the leaves of the tree, which gave them language (knowledge)"

with regards to DNA, it's been shown that Harmala alkaloids can re-structure genes..

below, Thoth, and Acacia tortillis in Egypt..
Thoth inscriptions.gif (56kb) downloaded 227 time(s).
A. tortillis Egypt.jpg (119kb) downloaded 231 time(s).

nen888
#1494 Posted : 10/16/2013 3:22:14 AM
member for the trees

..actually, while in ancient acacian Egypt..
lets look at some ancient objects discovered in Chancellor Nakhti's Tomb [Middle Kingdom, Twelfth Dynasty, reign of Sesostri I (1943-1898 BC)]

first pic is of the sarcophagus, carved from acacia wood (A. tortillis)

second pic is an acacia wood statue:
Quote:
The sculptor worked with a single trunk of high-grade acacia to create this life-size statue of Nakhti. An inscription written around the base consists of hieroglyphs indicating the high-ranking status of the figure, recognized in the world of the dead and the living.

[Louvre collection info..both works can be seen there in France]
acacia coffin.png (198kb) downloaded 225 time(s).
statue of Nakhti.png (105kb) downloaded 223 time(s).

wearepeople
#1495 Posted : 10/20/2013 6:48:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

List of Australian acacias known to be sold at nurseries in the SW USA:
aneura (mulga)
craspedocarpa
jennerae
pendula
salicina
stenophylla

Known to grow in SW USA but not known if sold:
eremaea

African acacia known to grow in SW USA but not known if sold:
erioloba
gerrardii

Potential other genus to investigate, known to grow in SW USA:
Lysiloma *
Dermatophyllum
Leucaena
Pithocellobium:
......flexicuale
......mexicanum
......pallens

*lysiloma watsonii var. thornberi has very mimosoid look

Also, a landscape distributor's list of acacias being sold in the SW USA:
http://www.aridzonetrees.../Tree%20Index/Acacia.htm
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

nen888
#1496 Posted : 10/22/2013 5:04:34 AM
member for the trees

thankyou wearepeople for that list...always enjoy lists here..Smile

now, i just feel, from reading a few recent posts, that i should make yet another statement on
Why trunk bark should Not be taken from trees..

..it is unsustainable and harmful....
even if fairly small strips are taken, you will see after a while (check in, say, a year) that branches start to die..the overall health of the tree begins to diminish..in cases of larger amounts of bark they can eventually die..

now, once a strip of bark is taken, that's it (unless you want to kill the tree, which in the case of wild plants is completely unethical and environmentally damaging) ..and furthermore, as branch die-back is now happening, you've further diminished the amount of material the tree can make..

another important point: wildharvesting from reserves, pristine areas etc is unethical!

as stated again and again, the whole TWIGS are equivalent to bark in content...

if you're an ally, a friend, of the trees, then you'll understand eventually that taking of bark is not in mutual interest..
nor in the interests of the environment..

if you've spent years actually putting something back into the earth and GROWING the trees, i think you'll especially not want to take bark from them..

nen888
#1497 Posted : 10/22/2013 8:24:01 AM
member for the trees

^..there are roadsides, private land, and, in many places in the world, acacias can be weeds..

to add to wearepeople's last post, as originally featured on p28..
..here is a list (with USAgDatabase#)of all Acacias and related species (introduced or native) found in the USA..so others can help work out what they may be..Smile

Quote:
ACAB2 Acacia abyssinica Hochst. ex Benth.
ACABC2 Acacia abyssinica Hochst. ex Benth. ssp. calophylla Brenan
ACAC7 Acacia acinacea Lindl. gold-dust acacia
ACCY3 Acacia cyclophylla Schltdl.
ACAC8 Acacia aciphylla Benth.
ACAC9 Acacia aculeatissima J.F. Macbr.
ACAC10 Acacia acuminata Benth.
ACAD Acacia adunca A. Cunn. ex G. Don Wallangarra wattle
ACAC6 Acacia accola Maiden & Betche
ACAL16 Acacia alata R. Br. winged wattle
ACAM9 Acacia ampliceps Maslin acacia
ACAN4 Acacia anegadensis Britton [excluded] blackbrush wattle
ACAN10 Acacia aneura F. Muell. ex Benth. mulga
ACAN Acacia angustissima (Mill.) Kuntze prairie acacia
ACANC Acacia angustissima (Mill.) Kuntze var. chisosiana Isely Chisos prairie acacia
ACANH Acacia angustissima (Mill.) Kuntze var. hirta (Nutt.) B.L. Rob. prairie acacia
ACHI3 Acacia hirta Nutt.
ACANS Acacia angustissima (Mill.) Kuntze var. shrevei (Britton & Rose) Isely Shreve's prairie acacia
ACHIL2 Acacia hirta Nutt. ssp. lemmonii (Rose) Wiggins
ACLE3 Acacia lemmonii Rose
ACANS2 Acacia angustissima (Mill.) Kuntze var. suffrutescens (Rose) Isely prairie acacia
ACANC2 Acacia angustissima (Mill.) Kuntze var. cuspidata (Schltdl.) L.D. Benson p.p.
ACCU Acacia cuspidata Schltdl. p.p.
ACANT4 Acacia angustissima (Mill.) Kuntze var. texensis (Torr. & A. Gray) Isely prairie wattle
ACANC2 Acacia angustissima (Mill.) Kuntze var. cuspidata (Schltdl.) L.D. Benson p.p.
ACCU Acacia cuspidata Schltdl. p.p.
ACTE2 Acacia texensis Torr. & A. Gray
ACAR12 Acacia arenaria Schinz
ACAU Acacia auriculiformis A. Cunn. ex Benth. earleaf acacia
ACBA Acacia baileyana F. Muell. cootamundra wattle
ACBE6 Acacia beckleri Tindale Barrier Range wattle
ACBE Acacia berlandieri Benth. guajillo
ACEM Acacia emoryana Benth.
ACBI5 Acacia binervata DC. two-vein-hickory
ACBO4 Acacia boomanii Maiden Snowy River wattle
ACBR3 Acacia brachybotrya Benth. gray mulga
ACBU3 Acacia buxifolia A. Cunn.
ACCA23 Acacia caesiella Maiden & Blakely
ACCA24 Acacia calamifolia Sweet ex Lindl. broom wattle
ACCA25 Acacia cambagei R.T. Baker gidgee
ACCA27 Acacia cardiophylla A. Cunn. ex Benth. wyalong wattle
ACCA21 Acacia catechu (L. f.) Willd. [excluded] black cutch
ACCA35 Acacia caven (Molina) Molina Roman-cassie
ACCA28 Acacia cavenia (Molina) Hook. & Arn., orth. var.
ACCH8 Acacia chinchillensis Tindale Chinchilla wattle
ACCH7 Acacia chinchellensis Tindale, orth. var.
ACCH Acacia choriophylla Benth. cinnecord
ACCI6 Acacia cibaria F. Muell. turpentine mulga
ACBR4 Acacia brachystachya auct.
ACCO15 Acacia cognata Domin bower wattle
ACCO16 Acacia colletioides A. Cunn. ex Benth.
ACCO24 Acacia collinsii Saff. bull horn acacia
ACCOP3 Acacia collinsii Saff. var. pseudomyrmex ?, ined.
ACCO Acacia confusa Merr. small Philippine acacia
ACCO17 Acacia conspersa F. Muell.
ACCO2 Acacia constricta Benth. whitethorn acacia
ACCOC Acacia constricta Benth. var. constricta whitethorn acacia
ACCOP9 Acacia constricta Benth. var. paucispina Woot. & Standl. whitethorn acacia
ACCO18 Acacia continua Benth. thorn wattle
ACCO5 Acacia cornigera (L.) Willd. bullhorn wattle
ACCR2 Acacia craspedocarpa F. Muell.
ACCU4 Acacia cultriformis A. Cunn. ex G. Don knife acacia
ACCU5 Acacia cupularis Domin
ACCY2 Acacia cyclops A. Cunn. ex G. Don coastal wattle
ACDA5 Acacia davyi N.E. Br.
ACDE3 Acacia dealbata Link silver wattle
ACDED Acacia decurrens (Wendl. f.) Willd. var. dealbata (Link) F. Muell.
ACDE11 Acacia deanei (R.T. Baker) R.T. Baker ex M.B. Welch, Coombs & McGlymn Deane's wattle
ACDEP2 Acacia deanei (R.T. Baker) R.T. Baker ex M.B. Welch, Coombs & McGlymn ssp. paucijuga (Wakef.) Tindale
ACPA10 Acacia paucijuga Wakef.
ACDE12 Acacia decora Rchb. graceful wattle
ACDE Acacia decurrens (Wendl. f.) Willd. green wattle
ACDI7 Acacia dietrichiana F. Muell.
ACDI8 Acacia difformis R.T. Baker drooping wattle
ACDO2 Acacia doratoxylon A. Cunn. spearwood
ACDR2 Acacia drummondii Lindl. Drummond's wattle
ACDU3 Acacia dunnii Turrill
ACEB2 Acacia eburnea (L. f.) Willd.
ACEL Acacia elata A. Cunn. ex Benth. cedar wattle
ACER4 Acacia erioloba E. Mey. camelthorn
ACER5 Acacia erubescens Welw. ex Oliv.
ACES2 Acacia estrophiolata F. Muell.
ACEX3 Acacia extensa Lindl.
ACFA Acacia farnesiana (L.) Willd. sweet acacia
ACFAF2 Acacia farnesiana (L.) Willd. var. farnesiana
ACMI4 Acacia minuta (M.E. Jones) R.M. Beauch.
ACMID Acacia minuta (M.E. Jones) R.M. Beauch. ssp. densiflora (Alexander ex Small) R.M. Beauch.
ACSM Acacia smallii Isely
ACFI4 Acacia fimbriata A. Cunn. ex G. Don fringed wattle
ACFL6 Acacia floribunda (Vent.) Willd.
ACGA3 Acacia galpinii Burtt Davy
ACGE8 Acacia genistifolia Link early wattle
ACDI9 Acacia diffusa Lindl.
ACGE7 Acacia gerrardii Benth.
ACGL5 Acacia gladiiformis A. Cunn. ex Benth.
ACGL6 Acacia glandulicarpa Reader
ACGL4 Acacia glauca (L.) Moench acacia
ACVI8 Acacia villosa (Sw.) Willd.
ACGO2 Acacia goetzei Harms
ACGR9 Acacia gracilifolia Maiden & Blakely graceful wattle
ACGR Acacia greggii A. Gray catclaw acacia
ACGRG3 Acacia greggii A. Gray var. greggii catclaw acacia
ACGRA Acacia greggii A. Gray var. arizonica Isely
ACGRW Acacia greggii A. Gray var. wrightii (Benth.) Isely catclaw acacia
ACWR Acacia wrightii Benth.
ACHA4 Acacia hakeoides A. Cunn. ex Benth.
ACHE8 Acacia hebeclada DC.
ACHE12 Acacia hemiteles Benth.
ACGR10 Acacia graffiana F. Muell.
ACHO2 Acacia holosericea A. Cunn. ex G. Don candelabra wattle
ACHO4 Acacia horrida (L.) Willd.
ACHO5 Acacia howittii F. Muell. sticky wattle
ACIM4 Acacia imbricata F. Muell. imbricate wattle
ACIM5 Acacia implexa Benth. screw-pod wattle
ACIR Acacia irrorata Sieber ex Spreng. green wattle
ACIT2 Acacia iteaphylla F. Muell. ex Benth.
ACIX2 Acacia ixiophylla Benth.
ACJI Acacia jibberdingensis Maiden & Blakely
ACJO2 Acacia jonesii F. Muell. & Maiden
ACKA2 Acacia karroo Hayne karroothorn
ACKO Acacia koa A. Gray koa
ACKA Acacia kauaiensis Hillebr.
ACKOH Acacia koa A. Gray var. hawaiiensis Rock
ACKOL Acacia koa A. Gray var. lanaiensis Rock
ACKOW Acacia koa A. Gray var. waimeae Hochr.
ACKO2 Acacia koaia Hillebr. koaoha
ACLA10 Acacia lanuginophylla R.S. Cowan & Maslin
ACLA11 Acacia lanuginosa C.A. Gardner, nom. illeg.
ACLA6 Acacia lasiocalyx C.R.P. Andrews
ACLE7 Acacia leiophylla Benth.
ACLI8 Acacia ligulata Benth. acacia
ACLI5 Acacia lineata A. Cunn. ex G. Don
ACLO Acacia longifolia (Andrews) Willd. Sydney golden wattle
ACLA Acacia latifolia hort.
ACLOS3 Acacia longifolia (Andrews) Willd. ssp. sophorae (Labill.) Court
ACLOS2 Acacia longifolia (Andrews) Willd. var. sophorae (Labill.) F. Muell. ex Benth.
ACLO8 Acacia longissima H.L. Wendl.
ACLI4 Acacia linearis Sims
ACMA Acacia macracantha Humb. & Bonpl. ex Willd. porknut
ACMA11 Acacia maidenii F. Muell.
ACMA12 Acacia mangium Willd.
ACME80 Acacia mearnsii De Wild. black wattle
ACDEM Acacia decurrens (Wendl. f.) Willd. var. mollis Lindl.
ACME Acacia melanoxylon R. Br. blackwood
ACME8 Acacia mellifera (Vahl) Benth.
ACMED Acacia mellifera (Vahl) Benth. ssp. detinens (Burch.) Brenan
ACDE13 Acacia detinens Burch.
ACME6 Acacia merrallii F. Muell.
ACMI5 Acacia microbotrya Benth.
ACMI6 Acacia microcarpa F. Muell. manna wattle
ACMI Acacia millefolia S. Watson milfoil wattle
ACMO9 Acacia montana Benth.
ACMU6 Acacia mucronata Willd. ex H.L. Wendl. narrow-leaf wattle
ACMU7 Acacia multispicata Benth.
ACMU Acacia muricata (L.) Willd. spineless wattle
ACMY2 Acacia myrtifolia (Sm.) Willd.
ACNE4 Acacia neovernicosa Isely viscid acacia
ACCOV Acacia constricta Benth. var. vernicosa (Standl.) L.D. Benson
ACVE Acacia vernicosa Standl.
ACNE8 Acacia neriifolia A. Cunn. ex Benth.
ACNI8 Acacia nigrescens Oliv. knobthorn
ACNI2 Acacia nilotica (L.) Willd. ex Delile gum arabic tree
ACAR11 Acacia arabica (Lam.) Willd.
ACNIA3 Acacia nilotica (L.) Willd. ex Delile ssp. adstringens (Schumach. & Thonn.) Roberty
ACNIA2 Acacia nilotica (L.) Willd. ex Delile ssp. adansonii (Guill. & Perr.) Brenan
ACNIK2 Acacia nilotica (L.) Willd. ex Delile ssp. kraussiana (Benth.) Brenan
ACNO5 Acacia notabilis F. Muell. notable wattle
ACOM Acacia omalophylla A. Cunn. ex Benth. yarran
ACHO3 Acacia homalophylla A. Cunn. ex Benth.
ACOS2 Acacia oswaldii F. Muell. umbrella acacia
ACOX3 Acacia oxycedrus Sieber ex DC.
ACPA15 Acacia pachyceras Sw.
ACPAN Acacia pachyceras Sw. var. najdensis (Chaudhary) Boulos
ACGEN2 Acacia gerrardii Benth. ssp. negevensis Zohary
ACPA16 Acacia papyrocarpa Benth.
ACSO3 Acacia sowdenii Maiden
ACPA8 Acacia paradoxa DC. paradox acacia
ACAR15 Acacia armata R. Br.
ACPA81 Acacia parramattensis Tindale South Wales wattle
ACPA9 Acacia parvipinnula Tindale silver-stem wattle
ACPE8 Acacia pendula A. Cunn. ex G. Don myall acacia
ACPE9 Acacia pennatula (Schltdl. & Cham.) Benth. fern-leaf acacia
ACPE10 Acacia penninervis Sieber ex DC. blackwood
ACPE11 Acacia pentagona (Schumach. & Thonn.) Hook. f.
ACPI Acacia pinetorum F.J. Herm. pineland wattle
ACPO2 Acacia podalyriifolia A. Cunn. ex G. Don pearl wattle
ACPO3 Acacia polyacantha Willd. catechu tree
ACSU2 Acacia suma (Roxb.) Buch.-Ham. ex Voigt
ACPOC2 Acacia polyacantha Willd. ssp. campylacantha (Hochst. ex A. Rich.) Brenan
ACCA26 Acacia campylacantha Hochst. ex A. Rich.
ACPR6 Acacia pravissima F. Muell. wedge-leaf wattle
ACPR3 Acacia prominens A. Cunn. ex G. Don goldenrain wattle
ACPR4 Acacia pruinosa A. Cunn. ex Benth. frosty wattle
ACPU3 Acacia pulchella R. Br.
ACPY3 Acacia pycnantha Benth. golden wattle
ACPY4 Acacia pyrifolia DC.
ACQU2 Acacia quornensis J.M. Black quorn wattle
ACRA5 Acacia ramulosa W. Fitzg.
ACRE9 Acacia redolens Maslin bank catclaw
ACRE8 Acacia rehmanniana Schinz acacia
ACRE2 Acacia retinodes Schltdl. water wattle
ACRE4 Acacia retusa (Jacq.) Howard catch and keep
ACRI4 Acacia riparia auct. non Kunth
ACWE Acacia westiana DC.
ACRI10 Acacia richii A. Gray [excluded]
ACRI6 Acacia rigens A. Cunn. ex G. Don nealie
ACRI Acacia rigidula Benth. blackbrush acacia
ACAM3 Acacia amentacea DC.
ACRI7 Acacia rivalis J.M. Black creek wattle
ACRO5 Acacia robusta Burch.
ACRO Acacia roemeriana Scheele roundflower catclaw
ACMA2 Acacia malacophylla Benth.
ACRO6 Acacia rossei F. Muell.
ACRU11 Acacia rubida A. Cunn. red-leaf wattle
ACRU12 Acacia rupicola F. Muell. ex Benth.
ACSA9 Acacia saliciformis Tindale
ACSA10 Acacia salicina Lindl. cooba
ACSA Acacia saligna (Labill.) Wendl. f. orange wattle
ACCY Acacia cyanophylla Lindl.
ACSC2 Acacia schaffneri (S. Watson) F.J. Herm. Schaffner's wattle
ACSCB Acacia schaffneri (S. Watson) F.J. Herm. var. bravoensis Isely Schaffner's wattle
ACSCS2 Acacia schaffneri (S. Watson) F.J. Herm. var. schaffneri (S. Watson) F.J. Herm. [excluded] Schaffner's wattle
ACSC Acacia schottii Torr. Schott's wattle
ACSC9 Acacia schweinfurthii Brenan & Exell
ACSC10 Acacia sclerosperma F. Muell. acacia
ACSC12 Acacia scleroxyla Tussac [excluded]
ACSE6 Acacia senegal (L.) Willd. gum arabic
ACVE3 Acacia verek Guill. & Perr.
ACSER2 Acacia senegal (L.) Willd. var. rostrata Brenan
ACSE7 Acacia seyal Delile talh
ACSI7 Acacia sieberiana DC.
ACSIW2 Acacia sieberiana DC. var. woodii (Burtt Davy) Keay & Brenan paperbark-thorn
ACSI5 Acacia silvestris Tindale red wattle
ACSO4 Acacia sophorae (Labill.) R. Br. acacia
ACSP9 Acacia spectabilis A. Cunn. ex Benth. glory wattle
ACSP4 Acacia sphaerocephala Schltdl. & Cham. bee wattle
ACST5 Acacia stenophylla A. Cunn. ex Benth. Dalby myall
ACST8 Acacia stowardii Maiden bastard mulga
ACCL2 Acacia clivicola Pedley
ACST6 Acacia stricta (Andrews) Willd.
ACSU9 Acacia suaveolens (Sm.) Willd. sweet acacia
ACSU11 Acacia sublanata Benth.
ACSU10 Acacia subulata Bonpl. awl-leaf wattle
ACSW2 Acacia swazica Burtt Davy
ACTE9 Acacia terminalis (Salisb.) J.F. Macbr. [excluded]
ACTE8 Acacia tetragonophylla F. Muell. dead finish
ACTO6 Acacia tortilis (Forssk.) Hayne umbrella thorn
ACTOH2 Acacia tortilis (Forssk.) Hayne ssp. heteracantha (Burch.) Brenan
ACTOS2 Acacia tortilis (Forssk.) Hayne ssp. spirocarpa (Hochst. ex A. Rich.) Brenan
ACTO Acacia tortuosa (L.) Willd. poponax
ACTR6 Acacia trineura F. Muell.
ACUL2 Acacia ulicifolia (Salisb.) Court juniper wattle
ACJU2 Acacia juniperina (Vent.) Willd.
ACUN2 Acacia uncinata Lindl.
ACUN3 Acacia undulifolia G. Lodd.
ACUR2 Acacia urophylla Benth. ex Lindl.
ACVE5 Acacia verniciflua A. Cunn.
ACVE2 Acacia verticillata (L'Hér.) Willd. prickly Moses
ACVI7 Acacia victoriae Benth. bramble acacia
ACSE9 Acacia sentis F. Muell. ex Benth., nom. illeg.
ACVI9 Acacia viscidula Benth.
ACVI10 Acacia visco Lorentz ex Griseb.
ACVO Acacia vogeliana Steud. macata bourse bastard
ACWA3 Acacia wattsiana F. Muell. ex Benth.
ACWI2 Acacia willardiana Rose
ACXA3 Acacia xanthophloea Benth. fevertree
ARRAC2 Arracacia E.N. Bancroft arracacia
ARXA2 Arracacia xanthorrhiza E.N. Bancroft arracacha
ARES3 Arracacia esculenta DC.
FAAL Faidherbia albida (Delile) A. Chev. applering acacia
ACAL15 Acacia albida Delile
MIAR4 Mimosa arenosa (Willd.) Poir. elegant mimosa
ACAR3 Acacia arenosa Willd.
ROPS Robinia pseudoacacia L. black locust
ROPSI2 Robinia pseudoacacia L. f. inermis (Mirb.) Rehder
ROPSP Robinia pseudoacacia L. var. pyramidalis Pepin
ROPSR Robinia pseudoacacia L. var. rectissima (L.) Raber

below, the australian Acacia baileyana growing in California
tree(flowering).jpg (109kb) downloaded 337 time(s).

nen888
#1498 Posted : 10/23/2013 2:21:52 AM
member for the trees

..so, a little bird has mentioned an apparently very successful A. pycnantha extraction in south australia ..this common tree is of course the national floral emblem ..
awaiting a post with great interest Smile .

acacian...? Wink

DreaMTripper
#1499 Posted : 10/23/2013 4:15:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm interesting! I always get pycnantha mixed up with retinodes..there is one nearby that looks like a retinodes but is flowering and has been for almost a month but from what Ive read retinodes doesnt flower until December..

acacian
#1500 Posted : 10/23/2013 11:40:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

think it may have been OneEyeAscension?

«PREV7374757677NEXT»