We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
MAPS Conference (update) Options

endlessness
#21 Posted : 4/22/2013 10:24:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesomeeee!!! Thank you so much snozz!! Congrats!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

joedirt
#22 Posted : 4/22/2013 10:34:04 PM

Not I

Hell yeah.
Way to go Snozz!

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

entheogenadvocate
#23 Posted : 4/23/2013 2:40:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats, Snozz! I wish I could have been there. I'm sure all of your hard work resulted in a meticulous presentation.
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

VIII
#24 Posted : 4/23/2013 11:34:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Snozz and congrats on the positive buzz! Hope to catch a video when one is available Smile
The inner soul is full of joy. Reveal my secrets and sew me whole. With each day, "I" heeds your call.
You may not care the slightest and may not be the brightest, but from here "I" sees you're mighty for you created it all.

And the jumbling sea rose above the wall.

Through this chaos comes the order you enthrall.

nen888
#25 Posted : 4/24/2013 6:07:19 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..yeah, way to go Snozz! the Nexus cuts the edge..

#26 Posted : 4/24/2013 11:04:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Im really curious as to what questions Dennis asked Snozz? (as paulsage stated).

DeDao
#27 Posted : 4/24/2013 3:19:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Me too tatt! I would love to watch the presentation!
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Jin
#28 Posted : 4/24/2013 7:54:14 PM

yes

yesssssssssssThumbs up
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

obliguhl
#29 Posted : 4/24/2013 8:21:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad the presentation went well, snozz. I knew how important this one was to you. All the best from the bottom of my heart! Hopefully, we will see you and endlessness again in the future as the community of psychedelic enthusiasts always benefits from people like you who put in a lot of work - and courage i have to add.

Mickey_Mouse_33
#30 Posted : 4/24/2013 8:21:55 PM
Energy is eternal delight

Awesome!! Looking forward to see this. Smile Smile
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
- Meister Eckhart

Jees
#31 Posted : 4/25/2013 8:59:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope his ego can beard all this.
Adding one more:

Thank you for bringing it out, very Cool !

SnozzleBerry
#32 Posted : 4/25/2013 4:10:50 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Love

You guys are making me blush...thank you so much for all of the kind words. I'm still recovering from/processing/integrating the weekend, but I will see about putting something together with some of the notable highlights from the conference/talk.

We got really positive responses, both from sanctioned researchers and from the broader entheogenic community. A lot of people commented as to how much they appreciate the Nexus and make use of the knowledge/resources presented here. It was really amazing to see how many people are aware of the site and what goes on here...I thought it was an outstanding endorsement for all of the research, projects, discussions, etc. that have and will continue to take place under the Nexus banner.

The MAPS people said that they were planning on getting video from the various presentations up online fairly quickly, so the presentation should be available soon. In the meantime, I have attached a PDF of the presentation for your viewing pleasure.

Thank you all for the time and effort that you have put into this community. Without it, this presentation could never have happened. Smile
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

dreamer042
#33 Posted : 4/25/2013 4:48:07 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Snozz, thanks for all your effort and hard work this past week! You made some huge strides for this community and opened up many wonderful new opportunities. It was a pleasure sharing it with you.

Paulsage, you were an amazing host! Thanks so much for your generosity and hospitality. I really appreciate you opening your home to us, and your wholehearted benevolence and geniality. It was truly a privilege to spend the weekend with you.

Pandora, Thank you so much! Your generosity knows no bounds! It was an honor to finally meet you face to face. I'm sorry we didn't get more time together and everything didn't go exactly according to plan. Despite that, I'm immensely grateful for the time we did share.

Much love and gratitude nexus family <3
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

SnozzleBerry
#34 Posted : 4/25/2013 4:54:14 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

+1 on that to PaulSage and Pandora and right back at you dreamer. It was wonderful to spend time with all of you...wish it could have been longer.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

PREV12