We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
3rd Times a Charm Options

3rdI
#1 Posted : 12/9/2011 12:08:12 PM

veni, vidi, spici

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:calm
(physical condition) Set: good
Setting (location): in bedroom
time of day: 9.30pm
recent drug use: lots of weed
last meal: chicken sandwich at lunch

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 75kg
history of use: maybe 30 journeys

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): weed and 1:jimjam changa+10x caapi
Dose(s): many joints throught the day. 100mg changa
Method of administration: vapourised

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 3
Implesantness: 0
Visual Intensity: 2.5

I am posting this tale as a reference point for the sexual DMT thread, its the 3rd dose if your interested

3rd Time’s a Charm
Wednesday 12th October 2011

My house is inhabited by loud rentmonkeys who do not appreciate that I need quiet in the evenings if I am to voyage to other realms. I was going to have a journey on Tuesday but the bangs of doors and the bass of their music couldn’t be blocked out and it ruined my tranquillity, safe to say I didn’t journey that day. Yesterday, at around 9:30pm, a silence consumed my house, the house was still and quiet so I snapped up the opportunity and reached for the hyperspace instigator.

Dose 1
The first dose was a strange one, once again it was a meditative dose, these experiences are weird because I think that they are quite weak while they are happening, but I know that once I have finished the experience and look back it will feel much stronger. These trips are certainly more mental than visual and I think that the visuals which do appear are just to distract the visual part of my mind and allow the rest of the mind to run wild. I was happy with the dose but expected it to be a little stronger, but I was still happy with what I got.

My visuals ended and I was left with some mild visual distortions and a lovely feeling of serenity. A thought popped into my mind, so I followed this thought and loaded up a similar dose, expecting to have a similar experience. Wrong.

Dose 2
This journey began in an annoying fashion, I had lighter failure. I took a small hit followed by a proper hit but then the lighter failed. The first hit was really kicking in and I had to concentrate in order to remember what I was doing. I felt the warm hug embrace me and everything went very strange, there seemed to be odd shapes and strange shadows in the room. The lighter sparked, after what felt like an age, and at last I could take my last hit. I could see sprites dancing in the shadows created by the lighter, they would jump in and out from under the bong and point at me, as they did so they giggled at me and poked fun at me, but in a nice way, they were saying “he is trying to hold on to realty”, “you think he would have learnt by now” and ”he’s not going to make it, tee he he”. I finally managed to get the 3rd hit in and I proceeded to fall back, barely getting the bong down.

I was transported to some kind of back garden BBQ, and it felt like I was in Australia. I was facing the back of a house, I was stood behind someone who was in charge of the BBQ and to my left, leaning against the corner of the house, was a jester/clown. He was quite tall, at least 6ft, his face seemed to be painted up and he was dressed in a top hat, a waist coat, a shirt which was half blue and half red and a pair of trousers, maybe pin stripe. I have read about people meeting clowns and jesters and I expected that if I ever met one it would be more cartoon like, but this jester was like a real person, not cartoonish in any way.
He had the feel of Steven Kings” IT” about him but not in a bad way. He wasn’t threatening but was a little sinister. He seemed to be nice toward me, or maybe indifferent, but I feel that he could have turned nasty if I upset him. He looked at me as if to say “well, what do you think of my world, good isn’t it”, he was confident and he looked like he knew something I didn’t, like he could make sense of this place and wouldn’t tell me how to do the same. It was like he was holding back to see what I would do if left alone.
He somehow made me move to my right, I turned back past the BBQing person and as I did I saw another jester lying on the floor just in front of the back door.

He was on his side with his legs spit, bicycle style, on the floor. He wasn’t quite the same as the other clown, his top half was exactly the same, but his legs were very odd, they were like alien constructions, similar in texture and style to the ship in Aliens, very H.R. Geigerish.
It was as if his legs were a merging point between 2 dimensions, the strange BBQ scene, filled with jesters, merging with the crazy fractals environment. The outlines of the shapes in the fractal dimension were black but they were filled with some kind of colour.
It was at this point I got stuck in a loop. I suddenly turned back to the first jester I had seen and then started to pan right, as I did the BBQing person also walked right behind the jester on the floor and through the back door. Just as I got to the back door I would be bounced back to the original jester on the left hand side and then start to pan again. I tried to break the loop in the same way as I have done before, but it felt like it had a much stronger hold on me than the last one. I couldn’t break it and spent a while just bouncing between jesters.
Eventually I broke the loop and everything started to vibrate at a crazily fast frequency, at this point I had slipped into a different place, I was now collapsed in the corner of a room. I had 2 large beings leaning over me, 1 was a jester but I’m not sure what the other one was. It felt like they were rocking over the top of me but not in a smooth movement, they were very jumpy, like they were strobing. I can’t remember what I thought of this they were quite hard to notice as the scene was very jumpy but they were there and they were making some kind of noise, maybe speaking.

After the jesters I thought a joint was in order, I sat in the dark and rolled a doob. Once again I was contemplating how a substance can be so amazing time after time, every other substance I have taken has probably been best the first time I took it but this stuff gets better and better with every session. As I smoked I weighed and loaded up my next dose.

Dose 3
The failed lighter had come back to life and was much more effective, I once again held in my first hit to great effect, as I blew it out the sound echoed with a metallic ring. I was already well on my way to hyperspace and I could feel the presence of the molecule in the room, it felt like an invisible force pulling me into its world, I could feel a presence everywhere inside and out. I took my 2nd hit and held it in, as I did so I started to hear female voices calling me. They were welcoming me back and seemed to be happy I was returning to their realm. “Hello, were glad your back”, “it’s great to see you, we have so much to show you” and “come on its time to go”, hearing these words blew me away, I couldn’t see anybody or anything, there were no sprites in the shadows like last time but these voices must have come from somewhere. I don’t remember closing my eyes and only have a vague recollection of putting the bong down.

I was wrapped in fractals from the start, the monolith didn’t appear but the big spinning disc did and on it was sat a female Buddha(Kwan Yin?), this was the same room that housed the thrown/castle from Friday. This time fractal fields exploded backwards from Kwan Yin, all the fractals were made of women who moved and undulated. Beautiful fractal fields unfolded and the female inhabitants danced and moved inside the wave. These were the beings which had been so welcoming and who had beckoned me into their world, we continued to interact but I don’t remember what was said but there was some kind of strange telepathic communication between myself and them.
I remember thinking that this was amazing and that I wanted it to keep going or to get stronger, to go deeper into the experience. At this point the scene was split in 2, down the centre of my vision there was a line which is where the female fractal sheet origionated, it stretched out to the left where it moveed and morph and waved in wondrous ways.
The right side of the scene became a man in a room, I was looking down on him and could only see that top of his head. This scene was distracting me from my interaction with the fractal entities and this didn’t please me, but the man had a strange kind of hold over me, a fascination, I looked at the top of his head and felt that I was feeling/experiencing his whole life, it was like a flashback of his life in my mind, after the flash I knew all about him and why he was there.

After this interbeing flashback I turned my attention back to the fractals, as I did the scene of the man faded and the room changed to a small square room with a big comfy chair in the middle which was surrounded by pillows. I looked at the fractal and it started to change, the whole fractal sheet drew in on itself and formed a single fractal women. She formed and was a beautiful, a swirling mass of colours and energy, she was smooth and seemed to have no clothes or texture. I was looking at her from side on thinking, ”wow, I wasn’t expecting that”. I stared at her in amazement, she was a real person, just like the jesters, facing to the left and I could clearly make out her profile and she looked beautiful. I looked at her and she seemed real but I thought that she must be some kind of statue, all of a sudden she turned to face me, she looked right at me,“do you want to?”

We had become seated in the cushion filled room, she was sat on the chair looking down at me and smiling, we didn’t speak, but I did communicate my answer to her question. Clearly my answer was “hell yeah”, I figured you should never turn down this kind of offer in real life but when a being of psychedelic energy propositions you there is only 1 way to go.
She seemed happy with my answer and then filled me with a weird sexual energy, I was on the cushions looking up at her, a tingling buzzing vibration consumed me. I stayed in the room for a short while until the feeling reached a crescendo and it seemed to cause an explosion in the room, it was like a door blew open and I was sucked through it and out of the room. I was in space filled with strange shapes, the shapes were very cool and normally I would have paid more attention to them but I was still consumed with the toe curling vibrations that the fractal lady had shared with me. I looked down, toward the room I had been blasted from, I could see the hole I had blasted though, I could make out the fractal lady looking up at me smiling. At this point I had no desire to explore the space or concentrate on the details of my environment, I just bathed in the glorious, soul shaking feeling I had been allowed to experience.

As time went on the visuals of the new space, and the view of the lovely fractal lady, began to fade, however, the carrier wave stayed and the buzzing vibrating feeling which filled my body remained.
I remember the feeling fading next, and all I was left with was the carrier wave. I listened to the carrier wave, but not the sound I heard in my ears, it was the sound I processed in my mind that I was tuned into. As I paid more and more attention to the wave it multiplied and split in to several different layers, I could concentrate on any individual part of the wave but then each individual part would split into more components. This slowly faded and once again the days journeys was complete.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Purges
#2 Posted : 12/9/2011 12:47:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome report there man, I was visualising the whole way through, thanks for sharing!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

3rdI
#3 Posted : 12/9/2011 1:20:24 PM

veni, vidi, spici

cheers Purges,
its always a pleasure to tell tales of the unexplainable to people who actually know what i mean, to people who dont look at me like im on a 1 way trip to the padded room.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

Purges
#4 Posted : 12/9/2011 1:30:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know just what you mean! Some times I wonder whether DMT has saved me from the padded room?!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Ez
#5 Posted : 12/9/2011 1:43:44 PM

"Love is the medicine."

Wow, what a great descriptioin. I felt like I was right there with you. Thank you for that.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

Sky Motion
#6 Posted : 12/9/2011 4:45:47 PM

<3

Wonderful reports! Very happy

3rdI
#7 Posted : 12/9/2011 5:03:31 PM

veni, vidi, spici

thankyou all, hopefully there will be something else to write about on monday

happy travels
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year