We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
long time lurker, but now is the time to start sharing! Options

zephler
#1 Posted : 7/19/2010 6:29:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, and thank you for being part of this excellent resource! I am new to the DMT experience, but have been fascinated by it for about the past 10 years or so. I am not bragging here, but I have experimented with many things in my day, so I think that I am rather qualified to discuss my recent experiences with DMT. I hold a MSc. Chemistry, so I can also be a valuable asset to discuss the chemistry of this incredible "key". I would like to share what I have seen and how I have perceived it with other members, for the enrichment of the community knowledge, and to help myself decipher some of the more complex aspects of hyperspace -thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/19/2010 6:50:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! Awesome, one more chemist to the crew Smile

If I may ask, what extraction routes have you been taking for DMT extraction?

Welcome to the Nexus!

ragabr
#3 Posted : 7/19/2010 7:06:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, zephler!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

zephler
#4 Posted : 7/19/2010 11:54:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome fellow travelers! I am looking forward to a promotion of status so that I can share some DMT experiences. As for extraction routes, so far, a SWIM just used the simple STB from MHRB - it worked great - but I do have some theoretical routes from Phalaris (well any plant containing the spice that is) that I would like to discuss....

aetherbound
#5 Posted : 7/20/2010 12:36:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and welcome! Feel free to post your experiences in the nursery and who knows, one of the mods may be impressed enough to promote you! Good Luck and I look forward to reading your future posts!
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!