We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello fellow explorers Options

Icaro
#1 Posted : 7/16/2010 5:11:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone!

First off I would like to thank everyone for making this such a great resource for all things DMT. I have come to check out some of the interesting topics on and off for the last few years. In fact thanks to this forum I managed to learn how to extract DMT as well as the right way to approach aya brewing.

I first stumbled across Aya about 2-3 years ago. At the time nobody I knew had heard of it never mind tried it. Since then it has mainly been me exploring the amazing power of this brew, spreading the word about it to my closest friends and whenever I feel the very real pull to go back to it, I do it again.

Next weekend I will once again be going in deep but this time with a good friend of mine and for 3 days straight.

Anyways, I think this intro post idea is great and I hope to chat to you guys around the forums soon and perhaps get a few quick questions answered before my next journey.

Love and light.

Icaro Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 7/16/2010 6:18:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there, welcome to the NexusSmile

Hope to hear more from you.

L_Star
#3 Posted : 7/16/2010 6:37:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Icaro welcome! I see your from the green isle! Safe jounreys ahead!

R*R
L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

ragabr
#4 Posted : 7/16/2010 6:50:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, icaro! Happy dreams.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

345_drg
#5 Posted : 7/16/2010 9:12:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

welcome

Icaro
#6 Posted : 7/17/2010 10:56:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys. Good people Very happy

Currently listening: Shpongle - I am you

Inspiring

Macre
#7 Posted : 7/17/2010 11:40:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Icaro Very happy Good to have you aboard. It's always nice to see someone from the emerald isle, a thousand welcomes Smile

Peace,

Macre,
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.