We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Breakthrough! Options

Alasdair
#1 Posted : 5/8/2010 8:37:24 AM

Alex

So i did it exactly as told with .06 two slow pulls. lifting the lighter not to burn it. i took the third pull harder

and cashed the bowl. i could tell i didnt need anymore. the usual geometric patterns arose, then this shuttering of

sound happened, and eventually i couldnt hear the music from my computer. I was in this place that had its own sounds.

Everything was insync. i started to play with my hands, and created some kind of energy. i closed my eyes at this

and was flying around this room with a million faces all smiling and dancing, i felt like i knew where to go. i cant

remember much else anymore, which kind of upsets me. but non the less i was in hyperspace for a good 20 minutes i

think. im still feeling residual affects, and im getting this strange kind of flash affect now. its very peculiar, i

feel as if im slipping through dimensions.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ghostman
#2 Posted : 5/8/2010 9:22:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great work.

Next time put yourself in a dimly lit or darkened room, remove all distractions like computers and music, breath and meditate a little to clear your mind. Take that third hit and forget about what things here look like, you don't need your hands where you're going.

Close your eyes, switch off, don't seek don't question just let it be.

Please feed back.

Safe travels.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

BleezyBomber
#3 Posted : 5/8/2010 12:19:45 PM

Aleckz

Personally, I think some music can help when it comes to breaking through. One of the most recent times I smoked DMT and broken through was when I listened to CSNY's Deja vu.
http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/27363915
I was with my good buddy who I tripped on mushrooms with for my first time. I will agree that having the music on too loud would probably distract you, but IMHO I think music can help guide a trip in the right direction (if it's the right tunes that is). But with the lighting.. I think that's a personal preference, because I have broken through before with the lights on. I don't think it really matters, just as long as you take enough.

PS: I mean I didn't Hear SHIT, at least i dont think, When I peaked on DMT that time, but who knows? the brain does wierd things.

What does DMT smell liek?

Get up in the morning, slaving for bread, sir,
so that every mouth can be fed.
Poor me, Israelite. Aah.
Get up in the morning, slaving for bread, sir,
So that every mouth can be fed.
Poor me, Israelite. Aah.

Alasdair
#4 Posted : 5/9/2010 7:02:26 AM

Alex

The thing is, the music didnt distract me, it completely went away. i wasnt hearing the same music anymore i was

hearing like a breeze, and at one point laughter. OH and something i remember now but didnt remember then was after i

opened my eyes again i didnt close them, and i saw people coming out of my wals and dancing with me, and they were so

happy to see me. They were not elves or aliens, they were black people, and they were happy i came to dance with them.

I dont think my music or computer or hands were a distraction, i became a part of the ebb & flow of everything... Dont

get me wrong though im going to do it like this in the dark too. and prolly in the light, and in the morning when the

sun comes up, and when the sun goes down. I like to do different things with spice, and i feel like thats ok. I feel

like thats what this is for. its the perfect experimentation tool. it can show you alternate realities in any

situation.

gibran2
#5 Posted : 5/9/2010 2:56:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Alasdair wrote:
The thing is, the music didnt distract me, it completely went away. i wasnt hearing the same music anymore i was

hearing like a breeze, and at one point laughter.

I never understand why some people play music during a breakthrough. If it’s a deep breakthrough, you won’t hear it anyhow.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Alasdair
#6 Posted : 5/9/2010 11:29:21 PM

Alex

gibran2 wrote:
I never understand why some people play music during a breakthrough. If it’s a deep breakthrough, you won’t hear it anyhow.

... touche!Stop

but of course you understand i will do it with out music as well?

I dont know, maybe its because the first time i did it i was told to put some music on, and just sit back.

but whatsfunny is my girlfriend dislikes doing it with music!

she said she couldnt focus on hyperspace. and when i told her what you all told me she laughed at me and said see!

so about the hands thing... anyone else "fidget" i feel like once im back from hyperspace it makes me want to move,

and dance around. i have a post about it, but no one has posted on it so i feel like im alone on this one.