We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Meeting A Being Options

Alasdair
#1 Posted : 5/5/2010 8:31:21 PM

Alex

One trip SWIM had that was very amazing to me was when i was all by my self.

I had ambient sounds from some kind of game on in the backgroun and the lights were off.

I laid in my bed and took 3 huge hits of a pipe i loaded with .2 grams of yellowish white spice. SWIM had done a 2

polar washes, and a salt wash, but no water wash. maybe this is the cause for the trace of yellow. I dont mind though

it is still very smooth to smoke with ganja.

As i laid back i just let it take me. The usual formation of a cylinder of geometric shapes closing around me forming

a room eventually envolping me in color. then one thing that had never happened before ( i should mention i had never

done more then .1 up until now) A being kind of walked/ vaporized in front of me. He was standing right in front of

me. His body was like mine, Big, average hieght, latin complextion, but he was wearing native american ornaments and

clothing. i am from panama and his clothing was not of the tribes native to their, at least not the Akunai that are

from the are that i am from, but i am not of akunai descent anyway. The being had a large Brahman shaped head, maybe a

helmet. Yet on top of the helmet there were large antlers of an Elk. He told me that i have nothing to fear, and that

now that hes with me ill be happy. we sat together for what seemed like forever, i was jaw dropped, crying, and

laughing louder then I should have been, but i didnt care and he didnt mind. He told me to bring the ones i love with

me.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gibran2
#2 Posted : 5/5/2010 8:37:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Interesting experience, but why 200mg?

I ask not to give you a hard time, but out of genuine curiosity. In my experience, extremely deep journeys can be had using about 30mg.

So why 200?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

UniverseXP
#3 Posted : 5/5/2010 8:38:32 PM

Roger

wow very nice, glad you had a profound experience.
: )

gammagore
#4 Posted : 5/5/2010 11:26:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

I ask not to give you a hard time, but out of genuine curiosity. In my experience, extremely deep journeys can be had using about 30mg.

So why 200?

I assume he meant .02, I hope so anyway. If it was .2 then i doupt that if even 60mg was inhaled, there should be more magic in there.

Anyway, welcome aboard AlasdairSmile

Alasdair
#5 Posted : 5/6/2010 12:45:32 AM

Alex

gammagore wrote:
gibran2 wrote:

So why 200?

I assume he meant .02, I hope so anyway. If it was .2 then i doupt that if even 60mg was inhaled, there should be more magic in there.

Anyway, welcome aboard AlasdairSmile

ok! thank you guys! this is what i ment by methods. what am i doing wrong? did i load to little? did i load to much? did i burn it? please help me, because i feel like i havent gotten there this good since. i have yet to see my... Friend again and i miss him.

Ill explain exactly how i did it...

OK so i woke up, CLEANED MY WHOLE HOUSE! (im weird about tripping i like everything to be perfect.) I loaded a bowl of weed, and i sprinkled DMT on top. the pipe was a glass spoon pipe. I hit it just as i said. as fast as possible, but i didnt not clear the bowl, as a matter of fact i left the rest in there and waited for my good friend DK to come over and we took off together. NOW, one thing i do differently nowadays is i sandwhich it which someone had told me was my problem that i was burning it. I havent done .2 since this time, and ive sandwhiched it everytime since as well. i rescently started using a bong, which i found out is amazing simply because my friend broke my pipe. from now on i only wanna smoke DMT through a bong.

I still feel as if im burning some to shit and wasting my magic. and i cant inhale the full 4 hits fast enough i think. any advise?

oh and every time i smoke DMT i load .05-.1 weighed out on my scale that goes 0.00 (got it when Dimitri came into my life)

Please give me all the advise you can. it is greatly appreciated.

gibran2
#6 Posted : 5/6/2010 1:35:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

First off, studies have shown that a strong breakthrough dose (IV) for most people is 0.4mg/kg or less. This means a person of average weight needs between 28-32mg for a breakthrough. My experience is generally in agreement with this.

So if you need more, you’re almost certainly doing things wrong.

DMT burns very easily, and once liquid, it flows very easily from hot regions to cooler regions. Both of these things might be happening in your case. In fact, the more you use, the more likely it is to flow away when melted.

I use a glass Vapor Genie (GVG) and melt my DMT onto a disc of copper mesh in the bowl. I experimented with a variety of other methods, and none is better. Changa or DMT enhanced leaf comes in a close second. Why changa works better than the “sandwich method” I don’t know, but it produces very comfortable smoke and, as far as I can tell, no burning of DMT.

Give it a try!
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Alasdair
#7 Posted : 5/6/2010 1:55:37 AM

Alex

gibran2 wrote:
First off, studies have shown that a strong breakthrough dose (IV) for most people is 0.4mg/kg or less. This means a person of average weight needs between 28-32mg for a breakthrough. My experience is generally in agreement with this.

So if you need more, you’re almost certainly doing things wrong.

DMT burns very easily, and once liquid, it flows very easily from hot regions to cooler regions. Both of these things might be happening in your case. In fact, the more you use, the more likely it is to flow away when melted.

I use a glass Vapor Genie (GVG) and melt my DMT onto a disc of copper mesh in the bowl. I experimented with a variety of other methods, and none is better. Changa or DMT enhanced leaf comes in a close second. Why changa works better than the “sandwich method” I don’t know, but it produces very comfortable smoke and, as far as I can tell, no burning of DMT.

Give it a try!

Thank you for the insite. a thousand times to all of you, thank you. i will start looking up methods of changa. i might invest in a GVG ive read a lot of promising things about it. Im also getting prepared for a pharmahausca experience me and my good friend DK are gonna go camping. so far hes my hyperspace partner. him and i have done some amazing things together thanks to spice. I will get back to all of you with my reports on the methods explained here. any other information would be greatly appreciated.