We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
bad trips out wieighing the good ones Options

didgerydodar
#1 Posted : 5/1/2010 10:54:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i know theres no good/bad trips its what you take from them that counts but my personal exepiriences ive had more bad out comes than good outcomes.

I keep seeing evil clown like faces showing me disturbing,brutal,very gory and graphic images....

i try and smile and keep telling myself to let go as ive witnessed beautifil trips in the past

Its just really frustrating now as everyone around me are sampling this fine spice for thei first times and theyve all came out of it with a smile on their faces.

what am i doing wrong? why cant i see past these bad images....

My first ever trip i had WAY TOO much and it frightened the life out of my and was completely EVIL ( i know i shouldnt use this word but for me it was )

any advice ill take to heart?

im reading dmt the spirit molecule at the moment but it doesnt really give me any answers.

Maybe i have some demons inside of my that need to get out i honestly dont know but im not about to stop testing the dmt realsm just becasue of this....

Ive witnessed a magical and beautiful hyperspace breakthrough before so i know its there.

Can anyone help? I know its me and only me but i always go into the trip with a smile on my face and with my mind open, just seems these clown like devil entities dont take any notice. They keep showing me tablets and shaking their haeds nd showing me in graphic details how to cut brains up, shred bodies to a million pieces etc... They do this whilst saying to me "yes, this is real this is here we are here" ina quite sinister way.

Ive started meditating and im going to try breaking through ALONE in my own bedroom with my favourite music on with lavender candles surrounding me... a truelly calming environment.

Will this help?

p.s ive had bad experiences with most drugs to be fair including salvia, acid, mdma ... maybe this is stuck in the back of my mind and is magnified when setting off into the realsm of hyperspace.

love and peace to all x

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ekstasis
#2 Posted : 5/1/2010 12:26:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had a somewhat similar problem in the past after ingesting what turned out to be a very large amount of DOM. I had open and closed eye visions of demonic dogs and serpents and all manner of horrendous things. This was an 8-10 hour trip, most of which I can hardly remember and had left me pretty shaken up for a few days. About a week later I tried a 2c-e which unfortunately resulted in similar, though far less intense visions that left me pacing around my apartment trying to get away from them.

After this I took a break from all psychedelics for almost a year. I got into meditation and yoga to help clear my mind and bring me back to a peaceful state. This helped tremendously, now I am back to witnessing nothing but the beauty that these amazing chemicals hold.

So my advice to you is take a break for a long while and try to clear your head. Perhaps there are some deep rooted issues that need to be resolved.

I hope this helps.

much peace,
Eks
My mind craves nectar day and night.
Like a blue lotus floating on the sea of love.
Lingering in ashantic realms
Lingering in the akashic realms
Lingering in, lingering in the realms.
Blue lotus floats, floating, floating..
Some laugh, some weep, some dance for joy.
My mind craves nectar day and night.

expanding
#3 Posted : 5/1/2010 2:04:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try one/all of the following:
meditation
take a break for a while
changa

If you have not tryed changa before you may aswell give that a go, i find changa blends tend to be much kinder.
Also iv found oxidised dmt to be generally more enjoyable. If you crush up your dmt crystals and leave them to oxidise they should do so fairly quickly.

Folding Worm•
#4 Posted : 5/1/2010 5:03:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Two things:

One. Deep hyperspace is just like that. Sometimes you go deep and things are exploding and being taken apart extremely disgustingly and futuristic. It's just the way it is.

Two. It is also how you perceive it. You could call it evil, beautiful, it doesn't really matter. It is what it is, and it seems like All.
You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you. - Robert Anton Wilson

stevowitz
#5 Posted : 5/1/2010 5:27:27 PM

The Dude

if your not comfortable with what these demon-clowns are doing...just tell em no!

it's YOUR mind. take control of it. Turn your inner-self away from the scene in your mind. An individual can learn to navigate through hyperspace, take control of your "body-ship" and move!
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

Folding Worm•
#6 Posted : 5/1/2010 6:12:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

stevowitz wrote:
if your not comfortable with what these demon-clowns are doing...just tell em no!

it's YOUR mind. take control of it. Turn your inner-self away from the scene in your mind. An individual can learn to navigate through hyperspace, take control of your "body-ship" and move!

I would be more than impressed and amazed if you actually had any control over deep hyperspace other than your human reaction.

IMHO, I would say it's "The" mind, and we are just partitions of it witnessing itself.

There is no turning your back to deep hyperspace.

With love,

FW

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you. - Robert Anton Wilson