We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first experience with dmt Options

HyperD
#1 Posted : 4/22/2010 1:44:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

-20 Mg spice

First experience was with a friend as a sitter.
I was taking the second toke and suddenly everything in the room start being brighter,like everything was jumping in light.
"Take another hit-take 1 more" my friend was yelling but i couldnt hardly hear him because i couldnt even feel if i was breahing or not
I hit the sofa very hard
Suddenly a big membrane start spinning forward and backward in front of me with all the most beautiful colors.i couldnt move my body, i feelt i had a connection to it but i couldnt move it at all.
I remember it was a low strange sound,very weird because it was changin with the membrane tha was spinning

A voice or something called on me and said to me that dont be afraid,let go of your body and come.
I tryed to release my body but it was a strange feeling
I felt joy and happiness rinse through my body as i was start smiling.
I really dont remeber so much after that but suddenly
i was back in a very bright room where my usual brown uggly curtains was now the most beutiful curtains i ever seen,green and red shining light on the sides of them.
My sitters head was shining with a strange light as he was smiling.

I didnt go deep but now i know what its like and i cant wait to next opportunity to put more spice in the machineVery happy

Remember that when you walk through the door you just opened the experience can be compared to flip a coin
But the coin can have more than two sides

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 4/22/2010 2:49:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Take long slow hits; hold it in as long as you can; and make sure you get the whole dose - whether that takes 1 or 2 or 3 hits. And don't be afraid, or overwhelmed by the geometry - try to relax completely and allow yourself to be drawn in. If you're increasing the dose, I'd recommend doing it gradually; don't overdo it. <Maybe 30mg next time, and see how that works for you.

safe travels, friend
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

gibran2
#3 Posted : 4/22/2010 3:16:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

88 wrote:
...If you're increasing the dose, I'd recommend doing it gradually; don't overdo it. <Maybe 30mg next time, and see how that works for you.

safe travels, friend

Going from 20mg to 30mg might be a big jump. For me, 20mg is sub-breakthrough, 25mg is a moderately strong journey, and 30mg is often overly intense. There’s a huge difference between 20mg and 30mg.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.