We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Look Into My DMT Trips Options

zecon
#1 Posted : 1/9/2023 3:06:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I've been here for awhile. You guys helped me a lot with my AB extractions but I've kept my reports mostly to myself.

I see a lot of people chasing the "breakthrough" trip, or hitting the waiting room, but after ~30 or so trips I've found a massive variation in effects and a distinct lack of consistency. This molecule is incredible.

Early trips I found myself in a state of terror early on, and letting go of control was a challenge. The waiting room has been consistently the same, a chess board of muted orange and green fractals that spins and then stops, before morphing into any number of things. Early trips, little birds and elephants zoomed past me as my world transformed. Looking back, I'd describe these as breakthrough trips but I didn't really know at the time. These trips don't really happen for me anymore.

Another interesting note, is I don't get entities very often. Once on a very strong dose I encountered a 4 dimensional sky scraper, made of razor-blade neon, that began folding itself rapidly, eventually becoming a neon goddess, fierce and angry, that didn't speak but said with its eyes "this is what I can do" and it was fantastic. However there was no deeper message, more just a display of power.

Other trips I'd describe as sand shaping, where I don't even see the waiting room, but get a cloud like grainy vision that will morph into mountains, faces, beaches... These are less intense and very beautiful but again, colors tend to be muted and the trip is slow. Regression to my natural state is quick on these trips, and dosage doesn't seem to matter.

The next type I'd describe as black-out. Big doses, 40-50 mg, where I'm completely overwhelmed by muted hallucinations that induce a feeling but I can't describe what I see. Sometimes it's a 4 dimensional room but mostly I can't say what happens. Regression can be as long as 15 minutes.

Going even deeper, I had a few of these doses but remember everything I felt but nothing I saw. I'd describe as ego-death, entering the void. Notably, after 15 minutes, I opened my eyes and experienced significant confusion and intense fractals. The trip itself was so powerful I lost all awareness of self and time and consequence. Visuals move too quickly to capture any sort of memory.

And most recently, I experienced the most unique trip, the RAZORDBLADE NEON. By my second hit my open eye visuals were so intense I couldn't even properly place my vape down. I was hit with a thousand entities, humans, blasting me with everything they've got. Red and green razor thin lines and colors I can't describe and memories of me muttering "what the fuck" over and over again as the molecule showed me everything it could do. A neon cobalt puddle vibrated and exploded into diamonds and I opened my eyes A Saucerful of Secrets live by Pink Floyd and David Gilmours face was shooting star fractals spinning intensely. The trip was so colorful and different than anything I've done in the past.

What I've determined is I cannot choose how I trip regardless of the dose.

My tolerance seems to last 45 minutes or so. The most I've tripped is 8 times in a single day, but mostly do it 1-3 times per week as it's strangely effective at preventing migraines and muscle pain, and I'd wonder if it's got anti-depressant properties (yes it's a reach).

I found after 11 days of non-use the muscle pain returns so I try to stick to the weekly regimen of at least one dose.

I began using DMT for the potential therapeutic benefit of exploring my mind. Learning to let go early on was one of the most important things i've ever done in my life, and has been exponentially beneficial to me. It's stimulated my dreams and challenged me to look at what is truly important to me in life. I'm still struggling to make sense of some of it.

The strangest thing though, is the complete lack of consistency between trips and the fact that the next one can be a completely new experience. I'm sure this post is missing a ton of information but I wanted to at least put some of my thoughts out there. Thank you for reading.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

murklan
#2 Posted : 1/10/2023 12:44:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and thank you for sharing. I also find this truly fascinating. One perspective is that psychedelics acts as 'Non-Specific Amplifiers' and it seems to me that DMT is of special kind. It could be that it amplifies and extrapolates small variations in consciousness/mind, creating new 'worlds' every time.

It's also special that you could get to experience very odd places and still be sober/clear in the experience. Unless it goes so far as a blackout.

For me it's been more like different phases with a group of experiences following a similar pattern or place. But I've always used it with harmalas and in later years it's been more heavy on the harmala side. And I don't know if that is why but I experienced a slow decline in colors and light in OEV and CEV, other colors like brown/gray, and more static scenes. Lastly it was mostly some rotating circles on dark hues and a darkly colored cloud that flowed towards me in the beginning of the trip.

For many, perhaps most, people DMT is very visual. But I also think that peoples who has built a longer relationship with it (DMT and harmalas in this case) know it's much more that that. And that the experiences can always be new.

Or as one dear member of this forum puts it 'DMT always has something new to show you' Smile