We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 10/4/2008 2:18:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been lucky enough to come across some pure Tetrahydroharmine (THH).

SWIM just tried it, here's what he told me:
Quote:
THH is VERY NICE! It’s almost nothing at all like harmine or harmaline (which are nice too, but quite different). I just took 21 mg of tetrahydroharmine citrate sublingually. It’s been 23 minutes. Wow it is ever so nice! I feel soft and tingling all over and I just want to smile. It’s very euphoric but in a lazy sort of way. I feel like I can just sit and relax and enjoy everything one moment at a time. My tongue is very slightly numb.

My whole body feels incredible, so soft and at ease. It’s like all my stress has vanished. My head feels very clear, this is obviously a low dose.

...It’s been now 26 minutes since I took it and I feel fantastic...again this is nothing like harmine or harmaline. It has a very distinctive character to it. My mind still feels clear, my mood uplifted, and my body is pleasantly tingling, almost like an orgasm. I just feel like smiling really big.

There seems to be very minor visual effects, but I’m not sure. This is a low dose and there doesn’t seem to be any mental effects at all.

There’s a LSD-like feel to it which I can’t quite put my finger on. There are no real psychedelic effects at this dose, but somehow, maybe the mood is similar, I’m not sure.

...It’s been 30 minutes now, I think I hit the peak. All in all this was a very nice, but weak experience. I will definitely try it again at a higher dose to see if there are any really visual effects present. So far it’s just like floating on a cloud, blissful, pieceful, but not quite psychedelic or entheogenic.

SWIM would like to try a larger dose, one that is psychedelic, but he’s never seen dosage data for THH (tetrahydroharmine). With harmaline freebase he can achieve psychedelic effects at 100 mg orally, and with harmine freeabse at 200 mg orally. But what about THH? Does it become psychedelic at a certain level?

What are safe dosage ranges for THH?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 10/4/2008 2:22:12 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I knew thats what made caapi so special and rue pale in comparison!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#3 Posted : 10/4/2008 3:06:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM can tell absolutely that tetrahydroharmine (THH) is one of the main things that separates caapi’s effects from those of rue. SWIM can easily detect the similarities between caapi and pure tetrahydroharmine, and cannot see any similarities between the effects of rue and tetrahydroharmine.

Tetrahydroharmine is quite a pleasant experience and has effects that both harmine and harmaline lack. SWIM has so far only tried it 2 times. Once at 12 mg sublingually, which was just enough to feel it. Then again the following day at 21 mg which was quite active, but still a low dose he feels. “Walking on a cloud” is the best way to describe it. You feel tingly all over. It’s sort of like an orgasm in your whole body. It imparts a relaxed blissful state of mind.

There is something similar between tetrahydroharmine, harmine and harmaline, but its very hard to put my finger on it. Harmaline is a very mentally stoning drug, causing a foggy dreamy state of mind and making you a little shaky and a little disoriented at moderate doses. Harmine is more stimulating and more clear headed, not as disorienting, but otherwise quite similar to harmaline. Both cause a peaceful emotionally detached feeling. At the doses SWIM tested, tetrahydroharmine feels almost completely different. Its main effect is mood enhancement and pleasant orgasmic tingling all over. You don’t feel “drugged” as you do with harmaline, and harmine (to a lesser degree). It feels less toxic to SWIM. But still, SWIM hasn’t tried a large dose yet.

SWIM examined the tetrahydroharmine citrate crystals he bought under a microscope and saw that they are needle shaped exactly like harmine citrate and harmaline citrate. The only difference being that they are white and not yellow. The taste is a little bitter and very slightly sour. It’s not a very strong taste.

SWIM is excited to try a much larger dose, but he’s a little apprehensive about it. He hasn’t seen any dosage information published anywhere.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

extrememetal43
#4 Posted : 10/4/2008 4:20:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

well thats totally legal correct? where does one find it if i may ask? they sell harmine and harmaline all over the net.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 10/4/2008 6:05:56 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Christ ya! I'd love some pure tetrahydroharmine!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

69ron
#6 Posted : 10/4/2008 9:57:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL!

I read that quote a long time ago in another book. That single statement is completely laughable. That guy obviously can't tell his ass from his nose. Believe SWIM, its completely laughable. That's like saying 5-MeO-DMT is like DMT, sure they're both "psychedelics" but they are worlds apart from each other in their effects. Same is true for tetrahydroharmine and harmaline. They are totally different.

SWIM has taken harmaline dozens of times. He has harmaline right now on his shelf. He also has harmine and tetrahydroharmine. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. Harmine and harmaline are somewhat similar, but neither are them are like tetrahydroharmine. Tetrahydroharmine is pure bliss. That’s like comparing an old rusty VW Beetle to a brand new Lexus. Sure, they are both cars but, wow what a difference.

SWIM is very experienced with nearly all psychedelics and when he tried tetrahydroharmine for the first time he was amazed at how unlike harmine and harmaline it was. Tetrahydroharmine is sort of like some of the “cloud” caapi he’s tried in the past. That caapi is apparently high in tetrahydroharmine and NOTHING LIKE RUE!

Harmaline is a heavy duty drug. It’s the reason most people prefer caapi over rue. Rue is full of harmaline, while caapi is full of harmine and tetrahydroharmine. In the world of ayahuasca users, rue is considered a very poor substitute for caapi. It’s because of the tetrahydroharmine and harmine in caapi. That’s why. Neither produces the same drugged feeling harmaline produces.

The emotional bliss and pleasant orgasmic like feeling you get from tetrahydroharmine are totally specific to tetrahydroharmine. The foggy stoned drugged feeling you get from harmaline is specific to harmaline. They are nothing alike. At least that’s how SWIM sees it.

Other than realizing that guy from that quote is an idiot and can’t tell his ass from his nose, it does offer very limited dosage information. From that we can say that at least 300 mg seems to be safe. But that sounds like a really large dose to me. 12 mg is effective sublingually, and is about threshold. 21 mg is quite pleasurable and definitely an experience SWIM will be repeatingSmile

Unlike some, SWIM likes harmine AND HARMALINE. Harmaline is the “marijuana” of the harmala alkaloids. It’s great if you can’t sleep. It will fuck up your head and let you drift into sleep. It’s perfect for that. Harmine is the “coffee” of the harmala alkaloids. It tends to stimulate you a little bit and keep you from sleeping. Tetrahydroharmine is the “zen” of the harmalas. It’s pure bliss. It’s got none of the stoning of harmaline, none of the stimulant effects of harmine, but instead it gives you intense pleasurable tingling, and a pieceful blissful state of mind. AhhhSmile SWIM can’t wait to try a higher doseSmile

I can’t see how anyone could mistake harmaline for tetrahydroharmine. Remember that unlike harmine and harmaline, which are both very potent RIMAs, tetrahydroharmine is an SSRI antidepressant. It affects you on a very different level and belongs to a completely different class of drugs.

69ron
#7 Posted : 10/4/2008 10:38:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

extrememetal43 wrote:
well thats totally legal correct? where does one find it if i may ask? they sell harmine and harmaline all over the net.

'Coatl wrote:
Christ ya! I'd love some pure tetrahydroharmine!!!

Yeah tetrahydroharmine is 100% legal in most places in the world. It’s completely legal where I live and in all my neighboring countries.

I’ve already posted the vendor here before in the past. It’s the same place SWIM gets his harmine from. They sell 200 mg of harmine for $4.99. They just started selling tetrahydroharmine at 200 mg for $8.99. It’s a new item they carry.

It is pricey so SWIM just got 200 mg. SWIM knows harmine and harmaline are much more effective sublingually than orally and so he figured tetrahydroharmine would probably also be, so to save money SWIM decided to try it sublingually first instead of putting it all in a capsule and downing it all in one go. Sure enough, it works sublingually and is quite potent that way. SWIM doesn’t have enough left to try it orally. I think you need at least 200 mg for it to work orally, but I’m not sure.

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 10/4/2008 5:02:29 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
SWIM is very experienced with nearly all psychedelics and when he tried tetrahydroharmine for the first time he was amazed at how unlike harmine and harmaline it was. Tetrahydroharmine is sort of like some of the “cloud” caapi he’s tried in the past. That caapi is apparently high in tetrahydroharmine and NOTHING LIKE RUE!

There is a strain of caapi which I very much want which has almost nothing but THH in it!!!

How good of an MAOI is THH???

What would pure THH + 'Shrooms be like? Or pure THH + DMT?

'Coatl
#9 Posted : 10/4/2008 5:06:44 PM

Teotzlcoatl

If THH is an SSRI than would it not be dangerous to take with an MAOI like harmine (in caapi)?

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 10/4/2008 5:14:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

well caapi has THH, harmine and harmaline too right? so it would be safe...
it's a sound

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 10/4/2008 5:16:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

also...SWIM will have some THH soon..and will give it a whirl..and then ill tell you how it went for SWIM
it's a sound

extrememetal43
#12 Posted : 10/4/2008 10:45:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanx

69ron
#13 Posted : 10/5/2008 1:00:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger wrote:
"69ron" wrote:
SWIM knows harmine and harmaline are much more effective sublingually than orally and so he figured tetrahydroharmine would probably also be

Would this also work with a concentrated caapi brew?

Yes it should work if it’s concentrated enough.

Supposedly, it works better sublingually if the alkaloids are freebased. SWIM will try some THH that is freebased in his mouth with lime. Lime hurts a little when placed under the tongue. I don't recommend putting lime in your mouth.

'Coatl wrote:
There is a strain of caapi which I very much want which has almost nothing but THH in it!!!

How good of an MAOI is THH???

What would pure THH + 'Shrooms be like? Or pure THH + DMT?

Good questions. I’ve read that THH is a weak SSRI and a weak MAOI. But all the research I’ve read is sparse and missing a lot of detail. It seems like very few people are interested in THH and focus all their work on harmaline instead.

'Coatl wrote:
If THH is an SSRI than would it not be dangerous to take with an MAOI like harmine (in caapi)?

THH is only a weak SSRI. It’s apparently safe in combination with harmine. Some caapi has equal amounts of THH and harmine. Remember that harmine is not a complete MAOI, it is a RIMA only. RIMAs are not as dangerous as full MAOIs. A lot of what you read about concerning MAOIs does not apply to harmine.

Jorkest wrote:
also...SWIM will have some THH soon..and will give it a whirl..and then ill tell you how it went for SWIM

I’m excited to read SWIY’s report. The main characteristic that SWIM notices from it is the pleasurable tingling sensation it causes throughout the body. I’m very curious if SWIY also gets that reaction from it.

Is SWIY planning to take it orally? SWIM has only tried it sublingually. He doesn’t have enough left to try it orally. He’ll order more soon.

I’ve heard that it isn’t active orally without an MAOI. Is that true?

I’ve also read that you can smoke the freebase form and it is active that way. But I’ve never heard of the dosage used for smoking it.

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 10/5/2008 1:59:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM plans to use it sublingually as well...seeing as how its 'supposedly' more effective that way...no use wasting anything precious sHe says...would try it orally for science purposes but using a smaller dosage seems more reasonable for them
it's a sound

'Coatl
#15 Posted : 10/6/2008 6:38:33 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Man I've gotta get me some of this stuff!!!

acolon_5
#16 Posted : 10/6/2008 8:55:44 PM

The Great Namah

I'll post my report when mine comes in. I will be using it sublingualy as well as vaporized.

I am quite interested in seeing if one can create a caapi-type experience using THH and harmine.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

mew
#17 Posted : 10/6/2008 10:04:37 PM

huachumancer

let us know how it goes acolon,
which vendor you using?
ETA of experience?

'Coatl
#18 Posted : 10/6/2008 10:09:44 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I would be interested to see what THH + DMT or mushrooms would do.

Jorkest
#19 Posted : 10/6/2008 10:35:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM got his bit today...gonna try something around 40-60 mg sublingualy...see what happens

so SWIM tried around 40mgs...it is extremely mild and pleasant...a wonderful glow...as 69ron said...it makes the the tongue go a bit numb and tingly...its soft buzzing kind of energy...that permeates the body...held spit in mouth for 20 minutes...and then swallowed...seems to have peaked around 20 minutes after swallowing...and then stuck around for about an hour or so...feels like it would be ever so nice with the spice...extremely calming...clear headed and can easily interact with the world...smooth...would probably be good for the beginning of a mushroom trip...and SWIM thinks that it would be a nice start to an LSD or LSA trip...make them last longer..but not too much...it feels like it would make spice last for about 30 minutes maybe..SWIM says that sHe hasnt tried it yet..but plans to soon...and SWIM can feel that slight LSD sensation to it...its got that kind of energy...the slightly energetic buzz throughout the body..but not close to being overwhelming or antsy...more smooth...thats why SWIM thinks it would be a nice combo with L...
it's a sound

'Coatl
#20 Posted : 10/6/2008 10:58:02 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Add some 'shrooms or DMT dude!!!

123NEXT»