We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sublingual strips of chitosan and cornstarch 😛✨ Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 5/27/2021 12:49:45 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Chitosan and cornstarch (both OTC and natural) can enhance drug sublingual delivery. Zebbie has reported strong effects from a salvia extract mixed with cornstarch, confirmed by physicsenvy (but it is not clear if cornstarch itself or plant matter is what enhanced bioavailability). downwardsfromzero has recently reported effects for sublingual DMT on cornstarch.

It turns out that when mixed, cornstarch and chitosan can form films (see attached for details). Glycerol and acetic acid is part of the process.

These films could be tested for sublingual drug administration. Chitosan may enhance sublingual bioavailability already seen with cornstarch.

For this project we can try to:

1) Recreate chitosan/cornstarch films (e.g. starting with the attached paper). Is acetic acid really needed? Avoiding it would allow the drugs to remain in FB form.
2) Make the films in the presence of drugs so they are infused into the film (DMT, harmalas, salvinorin, mescaline, psilocybin, etc). Acetone or ethanol may be needed as a carrier in some cases.
3) Test strips sublingually for activity.

That's it for now. Cheers.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 5/27/2021 2:07:23 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Not sure, I'll be using my plants.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 5/27/2021 6:30:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but doing this with DMT sublingual, would one still need an MAOI to be effective? Part of me wants to think no, since there's no interaction with the DMT in the stomach or intestinal tract, however I am aware of my limits of knowledge on thus and consider that there may be something I'm missing.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 5/28/2021 3:40:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Voidmatrix said:
Quote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but doing this with DMT sublingual, would one still need an MAOI to be effective? Part of me wants to think no, since there's no interaction with the DMT in the stomach or intestinal tract, however I am aware of my limits of knowledge on thus and consider that there may be something I'm missing.
No, it's not a dumb question at all, I was amazed to find out that DMT works sublingually for 90 minutes when complexed to | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |, no maoi needed. Have used this sublingually over 6 times now over many weeks time period, trip reports with pics below, yes, this is a completely new discovery, I have been contacted by several doctors of pharmacology in the entheogen field about this, they have all told me they found this very interesting when reading:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&t=96861&p=3

I encourage others to give this a shot, it really works very well, in my estimation I am getting very close to 100% bioavailability of DMT sublingually this way, as 60mg is a level 3.5 and 80mg is a level 5 on the Shulgin scale easily.

Thank you Love

I suppose I need to fall down that very detailed rabbit hole that you've created and I've been procrastinating in reading (though I hop in it pretty often...).

Would you also say that the DMT has to be complexed with the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (not sure why, but I'm paranoid about ordering it lol) to be active sublingually? Again I'm thinking no, but perhaps not as bioavailable...

Thank you again.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 5/28/2021 6:05:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Thanks for question and reply Voidmatrix. Great question, no the DMT will not be active unless you complex it to the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |, I go into detail about this in the link, with theory of how this works. See part 5 of my paper, go to very beginning of thread to see how this same new pharmacology technology was used by Chemist Patrick Arnold with links.

Well ava69, I'm thankful for your reply, insight, and research efforts. I finally ordered some | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and intend on reading your expansive post on the topic during the weekend. Love

One love