We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV789
Dark DMT - the Other Alkaloid Options

meme
#161 Posted : 8/7/2008 5:29:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

OK, I remember reading that microgram but, upon re-reading it, I just want to make a few comments for all those in hyperspace.

They claim that methanol extraction is highly efficiant, but resolves a cruder product. A methanol toluene extraction, when filtered, and acidified, gave a very clean extraction for one girl on the old boards. She ended up with some crystals that were octagonal prisms about a cm long, and clear like glass! This was after crystalization from odorless mineral spirits, which was tricky, but perhaps had some value. She reported that a kg of mhrb also ended up dumping slightly less than a half gram of "jungle dmt" although this was many years ago and was not called that then.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

lorax
#162 Posted : 11/7/2008 10:37:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it is recommended to remelt the junglespice a few times and let it dry out in between the remelts. it has been seen that this results in a very solid material.

it has also been seen that jungle spice pulled with xylene is different in texture and color from jungle spice pulled with toluene. it has been read that some person has tested the jungle spice pulled with xylene vs. the stuff pulled with toluene. the spice pulled with toluene is supposed to be way better than the other stuff as it results in a more dense, less oily product with a slightly more yellowish color.

this person does not pull on the solution with naphtha first as it is the combination of all he seeks. he followed nomans tek up to the pulling part and then pulled on it with toluene 5-6 times using 200ml toluene for 100g bark.

after evaporating nearly all of the toluene it is advised to put it all in a narrow container and melt it so the rest of the toluene floats to the top. this can be carefully siphoned off and put on another petri dish to dry as it takes ages for the left behind toluene to fully evaporate.

for aquiring the oldschool spice it is necessary to skip the whole naptha part. it has also been tried to redissolve the jungle spice in 96.6% ethanol and then evaporate. this seems to help getting more of the toluene traces left in the jungle spice out of it. plus there is usually "something" which does not dissolve in the ethanol and seems to be some kind of impurity.

for evaporating the ethanol that person put it in his oven at 50C. it took about 24 hours for a ~10g piece of jungle spice.

after evaporation the solid piece should be cut up into little pieces and sit in a dust free & ventilated enviornment for about a week to dry fully. if one is still paranoid and afraid of smoking it it is recommended to remelt it again after one week and repeat the process again. after the final product has been aquired one may remelt it another time and then pour the remelted spice into the final storage container. one should leave this container open for another week for it to fully turn into its solid state once again. putting the open storage container in another container containing dessicant bags seems to aid in a faster conversion to the solid state.

this way one has one solid piece in a container which is only exposed to air at the surface. one can just dig into it with a small spatula to remove some of it for smoking purposes.

the person who has done this is VERY concerned with his own health and the health of others he might be giving the spice to as a gift. it might sound a little paranoid with all the remelting and stuff but one has only one body and one life in this existence and it is supposed to be seen as a gift of nature to be here and experience human consciousness. why mess it up with nasty chemicals?

as for the whole remelting part that person advises to use a regular toaster. just put it on low heat and hold the test tube into it until the spice melts. no need for a water bath that way.

that person has told me to say hello to all of you and wish you all good luck, health and happiness.(and lots of jungle spice as the holiday season is about to begin) he also said to say hello from santa claus as he is a good friend of him Pleased

peace.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Pancho
#163 Posted : 9/9/2009 4:26:18 PM

Reality Gazer

I have just pulled and dried my Dmt from Mimosa H RB and It wasnt white color, and I was cleaned well before, it has had some slight pink color, not yelowish or something like orange-brown, and no fishy smell, just its pink color (maybe with a little orange)...
I tried a reclean and there was no crap... I dont know if it is some permanent dirt or its my Dmt color... Wut?
I have seen Space as kaleidoscopic chambers of infinite Knowledge,
I have seen Time as a semiLiquid mass on the hands of a pharaoh,
I have seen God as a warm and white, full of Love Dimention.
...am I really Seeing right now?

Death is the road to awe

shoe
#164 Posted : 10/7/2009 11:34:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pancho wrote:
I have just pulled and dried my Dmt from Mimosa H RB and It wasnt white color, and I was cleaned well before, it has had some slight pink color, not yelowish or something like orange-brown, and no fishy smell, just its pink color (maybe with a little orange)...
I tried a reclean and there was no crap... I dont know if it is some permanent dirt or its my Dmt color... Wut?

If that's your first pull you can be expecting anything from white to brown. Also, it shouldn't smell fishy, SWIM tells me that dmt smells a bit like new car, or somekind of japanese floral buisnessmans' fragrance, or something. like, plastic-perfume. :S definately not like fish.

Im not sure why yours is appearing pink, perhaps you got some basic solution in your final product.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

«PREV789