We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
PanoraMIX salvia extraction Options

panoramix
#1 Posted : 12/12/2009 5:40:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an extraction tek. for the best salvia in a simple process.

WARNING; DO NOT USE PLASTIC TOOLS THE ACETONE WIL MELT IT

supplies.
100g salvia leaves
- 1000 ml acetone
2x 1.5L jar with lid
1x oven dish

Extraction

1. smash 100g salvia leaves in a mixer.
please keep the following (for 5x = 20g, 10x = 10g, 15x = 6.5g, 20x = 5g) separately.
This will be used later.

2. Then we pute the remaining grind leaves in the pot 1.5L.

3. Put enough acetone in the jar to make it half full.
Let the jar sit for 2 days shake the jar as you walk along.
(onley shake the jar the first day, the 2nd day the leaves will sink to the bottom)

4. Remove the acetone from the jar in to the other 1.5L jar (collection jar).
Be careful that you do drain the leaves in to the collection jar.

5. Repeat step 3 and 4.

6. Now you need the oven dish, late 1/2 of the acetone evaporate on the dish.

Note; if u use freezing acetone you can do stap (3) in 5/10min for eats pull

be careful not to put the dish into direct sunlight.
UV destroys salvinorin A

Then pute the separate leaves kept in step 1 in the dish. mix it up and late it evaporate.

Now you wil have some nice salvia extract. have fun and be carefull its strong stuffTwisted Evil

if you want to have a cleaner more potentet extraction lock at my advanced extraction tek
advance extraction

if u want a smother trip more spirituel you can smoke (drink some thee) some Calea Zacatechichi extract with it.

Calea Zacatechichi extraction.

supplies;

100g Calea Zacatechichi
1L IPA or votka
2x 1.5L jar with lid
oven dish

Extraction

1. smash 100g Calea Zacatechichi in a mixer.
please keep the following (for 5x = 20g, 10x = 10g, 15x = 6.5g, 20x = 5g) separately.
This will be used later.

2. Then we pute the remaining grind leaves in the pot 1.5L.

3. Put enough IPA in the jar to make it half full.
Let the jar sit for 2 days shake the jar as you walk along.
(onley shake the jar the first day, the 2nd day the leaves will sink to the bottom)

4. Remove the IPA from the jar in to the other 1.5L jar (collection jar).
Be careful that you do drain the leaves in to the collection jar.

5. Repeat step 3 and 4.

6. Now you need the oven dish, late 1/2 of the IPA evaporate on the dish.
Then pute the separate leaves kept in step 1 in the dish. mix it up and late it evaporate.

now you have a Calea Zacatechichi extraction if u smoke it with salvia you have to pute 50/50 retio in the pipe. happy trippingCool
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ElusiveMind
#2 Posted : 12/13/2009 3:46:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice simple tek panuramix...gonna have to try that sometimes. Props! Very happy
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

geeg30
#3 Posted : 12/14/2009 1:32:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wouldn't it be quicker and simpler to do a few quick extractions on your remaining salvia (Step 3)with acetone that has been chilled in a freezer? That way your not extracting excess oils and fats and instead of taking days it takes minutes.

Just a suggestion.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

jamie
#4 Posted : 12/14/2009 1:38:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

what does drinking calea before salvia add to the experience?..I used to drink calea tea alot for dreaming..and it would be nice to find something that warmed up and extended the salvia peak a bit..

I am glad some people here are into salvia..it's such an amazing entheogen in it's own right..
Long live the unwoke.

panoramix
#5 Posted : 12/14/2009 6:52:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

geeg30 wrote:
Wouldn't it be quicker and simpler to do a few quick extractions on your remaining salvia (Step 3)with acetone that has been chilled in a freezer? That way your not extracting excess oils and fats and instead of taking days it takes minutes.

Just a suggestion.

hay man thankx for posting.

its a nice segestion. will treay this and will let you know the resolds.
ps. it think the whole exraction wold be difrentt becase les oils fats is les crude hield so i tink when i add abit of leaves it wil be les leaves for the same exrtaction. but ile let u know.

greetsx Very happyVery happy

Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

panoramix
#6 Posted : 12/14/2009 7:03:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
what does drinking calea before salvia add to the experience?..I used to drink calea tea alot for dreaming..and it would be nice to find something that warmed up and extended the salvia peak a bit..

I am glad some people here are into salvia..it's such an amazing entheogen in it's own right..

hay calea extraction effect when drinked is a lot les than when smoked. it wil give a lot more medetainal state (less matrix style, and less pulling its more gentel) en wil help astral project you fast ,i segest doeing this, its a nicer tast 2, because i do not like the teast of salvia alot but thats persenal, and when i smoked salvia add night i can not sleep verry whel when is smoke it with calea extract i sleep like a rose Razz

nadir
#7 Posted : 12/14/2009 9:41:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

when evaporating acetone, be careful not to put the dish into direct sunlight.
UV destroys salvinorin A quite fast.
other suggestion is to make several everclear and IPA washes - that would remove remaining chlorophyllSmile
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

panoramix
#8 Posted : 12/14/2009 10:27:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nadir wrote:
when evaporating acetone, be careful not to put the dish into direct sunlight.
UV destroys salvinorin A quite fast.
other suggestion is to make several everclear and IPA washes - that would remove remaining chlorophyllSmile

hay thenkx for the commit but the IPA washes will als also desolve some savinorin A so do not do this to many times you can bether use naphtha lock at my advanced extraction tek click here

ps thenkx for the warning about the sunlight il put it on the tek Very happy

panoramix
#9 Posted : 12/18/2009 1:51:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

geeg30 wrote:

Just a suggestion.

i am going to do this today i will let u know the resold. thenkx agen

Observant
#10 Posted : 12/18/2009 2:12:49 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Cooled acetone is really really nice - even the initial extract is sparkling from christalline structures .
Recommended . Smile
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

panoramix
#11 Posted : 12/18/2009 2:15:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
Cooled acetone is really really nice - even the initial extract is sparkling from christalline structures .
Recommended . Smile

ok nice because normaly it like a stiky wax like substence

btw how cold does it hase to be my frige is broken so it standing in the snow write now

Observant
#12 Posted : 12/18/2009 4:10:39 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I used a freezer ( freezes ice cream rock hard )
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

panoramix
#13 Posted : 12/18/2009 4:13:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:

I used a freezer ( freezes ice cream rock hard )

ok thenkx i alrady startit acetone is avaporating now wil wil see

panoramix
#14 Posted : 12/20/2009 1:59:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i finist the extraction with th freezing acetone and it workt perfectly in 2 houre's it was dane whield x20 extract was 13g of 100g leafs workt perfect thenkx for the advise

panoramix
#15 Posted : 12/20/2009 4:28:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

panoramix wrote:
i finist the extraction with th freezing acetone and it workt perfectly in 2 houre's it was dane whield x20 extract was 13g of 100g leafs workt perfect thenkx for the advise

just did one more and made 18g x20 freezing acetone works great

Observant
#16 Posted : 12/20/2009 4:32:12 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Nice .
You could still defat those new extracts with naphta !

panoramix
#17 Posted : 12/20/2009 4:34:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
Nice .
You could still defat those new extracts with naphta !

Very happyVery happy
im doing that now Razz but thenkx for the advice
this is olso standing in may advanced extraction tek

Observant
#18 Posted : 12/20/2009 4:46:32 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I know Pleased How much would you like to clean it up ?
Have you ever cleaned until you had isolated those dangerously pure Salvinorin Crystals ?
(naphta/water/ipa washes ala spheres extraction tek )

panoramix
#19 Posted : 12/20/2009 11:23:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
I know Pleased How much would you like to clean it up ?
Have you ever cleaned until you had isolated those dangerously pure Salvinorin Crystals ?
(naphta/water/ipa washes ala spheres extraction tek )

yes i have i hade about 50g last year now i have about 10g of itVery happy (i know its hart to beleave but its tru greets Pano

Observant
#20 Posted : 12/20/2009 11:28:16 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

you mean 50 Milligrams of pure salvinorin , amiright ?

Its really hard to believe you smoked 40000mgs of Salvinorin Laughing

12NEXT