We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lovely Dreamwalking Tea (pilot) Options

cy6nu5
#1 Posted : 6/28/2016 2:08:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Gonna start doing this a lot more often:

First one must obtain ginger, throat coat tea (traditional medicinals), SleepyTime tea (familiar brand), passion flower, catnip and nearly pharmaceutical grade valerian root/DMT/Harmala extract.
First, a background. Why did I select these herbs?

-Ginger should be obvious. Antiemetic. Pharma can leave you feeling a little queasy. As I type this, I'm starting to frizzle a little, but no upset stomach.
-Throat coat and sleepytime tea because the idea is to induce a hypnagogic state prime for lucid dreaming, so relaxing herbs are up, stimulant teas are down.
-Passionflower is remarkable. It really is. I drink it just to drink it, usually combined with catnip like i have here. Taken with pharma valerian, I sleep like a baby.
-Catnip might turn some heads, but if you do diligent research, you will find that catnip has strong anxiolytic properties.
-So does valerian root which targets GABA receptors. Catnip is a lot like chamomile.

So I take good amounts of each herb and sprinkle them in some distilled water at nearly boiling and take a cap of DMT freebase mixed with citric acid and vegetable oil and drop it in the tea.
I drink when I see the DMT floating on top and shimmering.

I take my time drinking it too, because by the time I drink all of it, I want to already be feeling like I am now.

It feels amazing. Just completely shimmery, fluroescent, lovely, DMT vision with zero negative effects. I have a mild headache from sleepiness and being generally a little fried from microdosing all day and then hitting a changabonga with my inner circle. CUrious onlookers would see no difference in my overall demeanour. I could go to work or school like this and just enjoy the slow, mildly wavy trip, or drive if I absolutely had to. It's perfect for wanting to fall asleep though. I would not advocate driving on any intoxication, but if something made me need to get in my truck and have my immediate attention, I feel only a little groggy, like after waking up. It's about 8AM as I write this and I'm going to go take a good snooze for a while.
I've been living on DMT naps and requiring very little sleep to feel very rested.

But this is a wonderful way to do DMT, and it's got my own personal flavour to it. If you have a similar method of administration, perhaps a simpler and less swanky one, I'd love to hear it. Post away.
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!
I am the Walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

hortwizard
#2 Posted : 6/29/2016 12:21:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This sounds extremely interesting! How much spice is in a cap full?