We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time drinking in a ceremony Options

BundleflowerPower
#1 Posted : 4/26/2016 4:47:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So yesterday I drank ayahuasca in a ceremony with a few friends. I admit it, there's something special about doing it with shamans. I had a beautiful women next to me, and watching her lay there with the sun on her face, it looked like she had the sun inside of her as well. When I purged, something just pulled it out of me, and this is the thing I hadn't experienced up until this point, because I realized that when we purge, we're purging for everyone. I'll be back to the ceremony.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jees
#2 Posted : 4/26/2016 11:30:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up
When purge, I connect to all sickening energy that lingers in myself, and in society, then bwhaagh... purge out. I try not to think too negative about those energies, but they just had about their time to return to earth.

BundleflowerPower
#3 Posted : 4/26/2016 9:26:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Thumbs up
When purge, I connect to all sickening energy that lingers in myself, and in society, then bwhaagh... purge out. I try not to think too negative about those energies, but they just had about their time to return to earth.

A big part of it was being shown the true purpose of being an empath, and that's exactly what happened.

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 6/4/2023 7:22:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's so hard to not project on to the collective, and away from one's own trauma in one of these posts.

YET IT'S BOTH. Its me and others. Who can say the truth, eloquently, in moden English language?

BundleflowerPower
#5 Posted : 6/4/2023 7:31:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And if you can say the truth do it. In modern English lamguage. So that we can go about healing the soul. If you can't, then acknowledge it, in the English language, so that We can see that human beings can't do everything alone. look up chinese folk stories and see how our soul hurts.

Acually Im Cajun being. Yet it doesnt matter whether its Cajun, Slavic, or whatever kinda being. The Folk Stories are all the same. Why Alligator hates Dog? How Monkey got his tale? The Miraculous Hen. Humans are humans and have all kinds of shit.

Pandora
#6 Posted : 6/4/2023 9:18:06 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Interesting. So this was a group of friends not a paid admission retreat it sounds like. Yet there was a shaman there.

What did the shaman do? How did they facilitate the experience for you and others?

How will you carry your experience of empathy forward into an over-masculinized world that would be happy to call you a "pussy" just for caring and nurturing?

Only ceremony I ever attended was a peyote circle in 1988. My memories are old and the ceremony was old fashioned. I am intrigued by group experiences and have no access myself.

Thanks for posting this.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

BundleflowerPower
#7 Posted : 6/16/2023 5:36:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was a circle of friends. It was outdoors, during the day, and beautiful. A married couple were the shanans, along with a hand full of of others, facilitated the drinking of the medicine and looked after us. Yet not guiding us, allowing the group to have our experience.