We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Troubles with "the machine" Options

shago
#1 Posted : 8/23/2009 11:17:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was first time for SWIM using "the machine". He couldn't evap all the stuff to take one long hit, as you have to inhale all the time it's very hard to take the full dose.

Can someone help SWIM?

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Divine
#2 Posted : 8/23/2009 11:26:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Take a second or even a third toke and you'll get it all Smile
I just waffle

shago
#3 Posted : 8/23/2009 11:34:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Divine wrote:

i took lots of hits but i needed to exhale between tokes, it took some time for all the stuff to vaporize.

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

Divine
#4 Posted : 8/24/2009 2:56:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shago wrote:
Divine wrote:

i took lots of hits but i needed to exhale between tokes, it took some time for all the stuff to vaporize.

Yeah ofc, just do it all in 3 tokes and hold it for about 20 sec everytime and you'll be fine Smile
I just waffle

Big Inhale
#5 Posted : 8/24/2009 3:18:23 PM

The Enlightend One

The machine sux to me tastes shitty and smokes just the same. Leaf bed is where its at especially after the 1st hit and you got the cherry glowing there is no need for a lighter just keep puffin and BAM it hits you in the brain.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 8/24/2009 4:04:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With the machine, it can be hard to vaporize everything at the first try. That's one drawback of the system. But it vaporizes everything and what crystalizes can be used later. I recommend you the vaporstar and a nice little bong/bubbler type of pipe to go along with it. Just fill with some pau d'arco so it won't drip through the filter.

West-en
#7 Posted : 8/24/2009 7:35:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you using an excess bit of the steel scouring pad? Please try and use only as much as needed to soak up the DMT! (If any drips through when melting, you used to little)
Also, please keep in mind that you need to heat the machine pretty immensely! Between tokes it will cool down, and it can take a couple of seconds before you reach enough heat to vaporize it again. This is where torch lighters come into the picture. These lighters get very hot and have a directed flame. This means that you don't have to waste any lungspace with air, you simply heat the scouring pad until you see DMT-dust forming. Then keep on heating and gently turn the machine while you inhale slowly (don't rush it!). Lucky vaporizing! Wink
There's a clear difference between what I say I do and what I actually do perform.