We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
"the machine" Q.'s Options

q21q21
#21 Posted : 7/24/2011 7:12:01 PM

SWIM

christian wrote:
Thanks for that, Q21.

- Certainly one hell of a funky little piece of fun there. I wonder if it's even BETTER than a GVG.....?Laughing

-PS- what's the name-code of those plumbing parts, are they gas or water parts??

no idea, but you're sure to find at a hardware store. I got mine at Rona and My roomie made a bubbler just like mine and easily found similar parts at Home Depot.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

GobblinTorch
#22 Posted : 7/24/2011 8:58:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a pretty sweet design.

The reason I'm making a machine though is for extreme portability. do you load the spice onto the "top" or "bottom" of the steel wool. It just worries me that spice will drip out when heating from below if loaded on the "bottom" .. that is to say the side to which you apply heat when smoking.

Are these fears unfounded? once you melt the spice into the mesh it just clings there?

q21q21
#23 Posted : 7/24/2011 11:57:31 PM

SWIM

well it is copper scrubber. steel wool give off a weird taste/smell as do steel scrubbers. I get like 40 "machine balls" worth of copper scrubbers for a dollar at the dollar store. You can burn it with a lighter or on the stove to do a whole scrubber at a time.

Anyway I have not had any problems with spice dripping though I use evaporated jimjam DMT-acetate. I know that when I used crystals I didn't have any issues with it either once I melted them into the copper. you want to face the side with the melted DMT towards the flame but if it is on the other side it should still vaporize if it is vertical like my bubbler. If the copper is sticking horizontal then not all the DMT will vaporize, only the DMT on the side sticking out for the flame.
'
it is really simple and nothing to be worried about. The first "machine" I made I remember being confusing. I putt the lid on the bottle covering the steel scrubber then torching the lid, which didn't work. Once I re-read the description and realized the flame heats the scrubber directly I layed on the couch planning for a pleasant 2g of mushrooms-like buzz like I got half a dozen times from a light bulb vaporizer and 1 1/2 tokes later I was like "HOLY FUCK I'M IN ANOTHER WORLD!"

DMT + copper scrubber + flame = SUPER reliable vaporization.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

proto-pax
#24 Posted : 8/2/2011 5:16:22 PM

bird-brain

Yea, not trying to compare it with a GVG, but I am hard pressed to find a better deal than the machine. 6 bucks and you have everything you need.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

humblebee
#25 Posted : 11/20/2011 11:16:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry if I missed something. How does one melt the dmt onto the copper mesh ball? GVG seems the fav around here, but too expensive for me. I have fashioned a machine using Q's method, with a hotsauce bottle, but am a little confused how to use it. I may make a bubbler like Q's next if it's better.
Upon return from hyperspace-"Wow I have a body with arms and legs and everything!"

btw-It's all true!

PREV12