We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7891011NEXT»
Jorkest's D-Limonene & Fumaric Acid Approach Options

SWIMfriend
#161 Posted : 6/23/2009 9:39:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

WSaged
#162 Posted : 6/23/2009 9:51:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright...here are a few pics of the gorgeous crystals from my room temp recrystallization using Heptane.

These crystal formations, are totally solid!!
If I'm careful, I can even pick them up with my fingers without destroying them, or even breaking of the petals.
I gotta say, I impressed myself this time!!Embarrased

1) The first pic is of the three biggest ones. The one on the left is that .168mg big boy. It is 100% clear all the way through!!
The one at top/right, you can see a little of the yellow I mentioned at it's baseCrying or very sad , only a few have that though.

2) The second pic shows all of the crystal "formations" that I ended up with.
There is another angle of the .168mg crystal in this pic, it's the big one on the far right. You can see along the top of it, how all the little "petals" that make it up, are clear.
There is also a big flat clear shard, showing on the crystal down at the bottom of this pic too.
(you can actually see a more yellowish one sitting underneath it...right through the clear one on top.Cool

3) The third pic shows the size of all the crystals I yielded from the room temp job, in reference to a quarter.
Up above all the larger formations, you can see a few random clear shards of DMT that formed as well, but didn't grow up & out.

4) The fourth one is from up above the precipitation beaker, while there was still about 10ml of Heptane in there with the crystals, so they are still wet & look like they are a bit off-white colored.
Although once they dried out, that's obviously not accurate...huh.Very happy
After I took this pic, I poured the remaining solvent into a clean beaker to finish evaporating it & let the crystals dry out completely.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to store these beauties without accidentally destroying them?
I usually keep my spice in a small glass vile, in the fridge.
But I don't really want to just put these all together in a vile, or they'll just get broken up.

I'd really like to find something small & airtight that I could use to store individual .050mg pieces of these guys, all ready to use.
Preferably little boxes of some kind...'

Well there ya go!Wink

WS
WSaged attached the following image(s):
3 close ups.JPG (2,218kb) downloaded 1,644 time(s).
7 close ups.JPG (817kb) downloaded 1,646 time(s).
Relative To A Quarter.JPG (922kb) downloaded 1,639 time(s).
Still Wet In Beaker.JPG (388kb) downloaded 1,637 time(s).
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWIMfriend
#163 Posted : 6/23/2009 10:08:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BEAUTIFUL! It's difficult to question that what we see is extreme purity, as well.

WSaged
#164 Posted : 6/23/2009 10:37:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here are some better pics of the other half of the extraction yield, that was freeze precipitated.

The flash reflecting off the glass dish made the clear/white crystals look a bit off-white in the first one.Confused

WS
WSaged attached the following image(s):
Freeze & Vile.JPG (900kb) downloaded 1,620 time(s).
Freeze Precip.JPG (846kb) downloaded 1,615 time(s).
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

tryptographer
#165 Posted : 6/23/2009 10:57:13 PM

tryptamine photographer

AWESOME!!
I would have trouble smoking these Smile

I'm following your advice in my latest re-XX, and things are looking very promising so far, still at room temp! Pictures are taken every few hours (after all I'm a tryptamine photographer). Patience is indeed the key factor when growing crystals, the slower the better...

WSaged
#166 Posted : 6/23/2009 11:15:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tryptographer wrote:
AWESOME!!
I would have trouble smoking these Smile

I know...but I'm gonna have to try one sometime very soon!! Just on principle!!Laughing

Ya know, those took less that a week to grow, just used very little Heptane.
Like I said, I can't believe I've never done this before!?!?!?!:idea:

I have a friend who is supposed to be getting back into town today or tomorrow after being in South America since Feb.
He's was in Peru for a while & took a 3 day hike/canoe ride to a remote village, where he spent 4 days doing Ayahuasca ceremony's with
a heavy duty Curendaro that "cleaned his past out of him"!! Among other jungle adventures.
I can't wait to see his face when I welcome him back with one of these pups!!!!

WS

Jorkest
#167 Posted : 6/24/2009 1:52:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

congrats dude!!..SWIM is still working on his latest extraction...its going to take some time..hes been working a lot lately
but anyway...BEAUTIFUL crystals...absolutely!
it's a sound

antichode
#168 Posted : 6/24/2009 5:55:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can hcl be substituted for the fumaric acid?

Phlux-
#169 Posted : 6/24/2009 6:18:05 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

theoretically imo(no reference) hcl could be used but spice in hcl form is not solid so it wont be fun to work with.
iv been waiting for these pix - hehe - been so amped that i saw them in my dreams last night - a bit different (ures are more grand)
swim will try this even tho he hates petrochems.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

WSaged
#170 Posted : 6/24/2009 6:29:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
iv been waiting for these pix - hehe - been so amped that i saw them in my dreams last night - a bit different
(ures are more grand)

Ahh shucksEmbarrased

You should give a try!!
It was really so easy!!

WS

Phlux-
#171 Posted : 6/24/2009 6:49:42 AM

The Root

looks and sounds easy and its been a while since swim grew nice pretty xtals - now to just round up some heptane.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

antichode
#172 Posted : 6/24/2009 10:13:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
theoretically imo(no reference) hcl could be used but spice in hcl form is not solid so it wont be fun to work with.

righto, one could potentially make enhanced leaf with the final product tho? Or would it just be more trouble than its worth?

Infundibulum
#173 Posted : 6/24/2009 10:18:54 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

antichode wrote:
Phlux- wrote:

righto, one could potentially make enhanced leaf with the final product tho? Or would it just be more trouble than its worth?

SWIM doubts; it may not be much fun smoking dmt-Cl and it may not work at all

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Phlux-
#174 Posted : 6/24/2009 10:23:04 AM

The Root

hehe - no man - convert it back to freebase for smoking or infusions - thats easy to do
or keep it in a salt form and eat it with some harmala alky's
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Seven
#175 Posted : 6/26/2009 8:17:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome crystals Warren!! Swim needs to stop being lazy and go get some heptane already. The one crystal reminds me of a thousand petaled lotus type of thing. keep up the good work.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Trips
#176 Posted : 6/27/2009 3:09:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is the fumarate salt of decent enough quality and purity to be snortable without fumaric acid destroying your sinuses?

Trips
#177 Posted : 6/27/2009 3:30:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And can this be performed using Pickling Lime like the original Jorkest Non-toxic Food Grade TEK?

MagikVenom
#178 Posted : 6/27/2009 5:21:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seven wrote:
Awesome crystals Warren!! Swim needs to stop being lazy and go get some heptane already. The one crystal reminds me of a thousand petaled lotus type of thing. keep up the good work.

As WS says NICE...

Seven you can grow x tals that look for the most part identical to those with naptha been doing it for years. The trick is room temp x tal groth. Even if your product is not as clean as WS it still works the xtals grow nice and white/clear the impurities will olny be at base of xtal the clean xtal is easly broken off its dirty base. Naptha is not the best but still in top three in my opinion.

I grew some nice slates with naptha that were rock hard and looked like quartz xtal instead of needles the xtals were transparent solid rocks. These xtals were so nice I could pick them up with my fingers and quickly snap off a peice for smoking and it would break right off neatly. I grew these by using a larger amount of solvent and letting them form in six weeks. If you got the time dmt had the xtals.

M.V.

WSaged
#179 Posted : 6/27/2009 7:52:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
As WS says NICE...
Seven you can grow x tals that look for the most part identical to those with naptha been doing it for years. The trick is room temp x tal groth. Even if your product is not as clean as WS it still works the xtals grow nice and white/clear the impurities will olny be at base of xtal the clean xtal is easly broken off its dirty base. Naptha is not the best but still in top three in my opinion.

I grew some nice slates with naptha that were rock hard and looked like quartz xtal instead of needles the xtals were transparent solid rocks. These xtals were so nice I could pick them up with my fingers and quickly snap off a peice for smoking and it would break right off neatly. I grew these by using a larger amount of solvent and letting them form in six weeks. If you got the time dmt had the xtals.

Yea, he's is right, you do not need Heptane to do this, Naptha will work just fine too.
DMT is just a bit more soluble in Heptane than it is in Naptha. So it'll take a bit more Naptha to completely dissolve & "hold" all the DMT.
If you are wanting to grow big, pretty crystals at room temp, you need to use as little solvent as possible to dissolve your spice.
So Heptane is preferred, because it takes less of it. That's all.

Just make sure you warm the Naptha to around 120-130F degrees (not much hotter than that though!), so it will be expanded by the heat & able to hold more DMT than when it is at room temp.
That way as the solvent slowly cools back down to room temp, some of the DMT squeezes out of the solvent as small crystals. This creates a "seed crystal" on which the rest of the spice can attach itself to over time & grow larger & larger.
It needs to be left in a place where it can remain completely undissturbed while the crystals are growing if you want the long, clear shard formations like in my pics.
If you keep moving it around or bumping it etc, the crystals will form in more randomized & crooked patterns that look white instead of clear due to the small facets in the formations. But if looked at under a microscope, they are usually clear too.

Good Luck, don't forget to let us see 'em when your done!!

WS

Trips
#180 Posted : 6/30/2009 5:22:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is the fumarate salt of decent enough quality and purity to be snortable without fumaric acid destroying your sinuses?

And can this be performed using Pickling Lime like the original Jorkest Non-toxic Food Grade TEK?

«PREV7891011NEXT»