We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT»
Jorkest's D-Limonene & Fumaric Acid Approach Options

WSaged
#101 Posted : 6/8/2009 2:46:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I may be reading that wrong, but it sounds to me like your trying to do the basification the same way you do the Fumarate conversion, which is a bit off.

Once the FASWater has evaporated & you've scraped up the dried DMT-Fumerate, you want to mix it with the Sodium Carbonate in a 1-to-2 ratio. (1g DMT, to 2g SC)
Mix them together DRY, until well combined.
Then add water, a few drops at a time until the powder has been made into a thick paste. You want it all to be completely wet & mixed together, but not liquefied!!
(I just did this with 1.855g of DMT-Fumarate & it only took 3.5ml of water to do wet it down good enough)

Now let it dry completely!!
Water will contaminate the next step, so wait until it's dry!!
This shouldn't take too long, as it's drying, you can scrape it up & spread it out again every 10 minutes or so, to speed things up a bit.

Once it's dry, chop it up good!! Makes sure it's dry & a powder again!!

Now put in in a jar & add around 15ml of your DRY acetone & stir well!!
Let it settle well & decant the now yellowish colored acetone off the top using a pipette or eye dropper.
Do this two more times.

Filter the acetone through a small piece of cotton stuffed into the neck of a small funnel, to help remove the solids.
Filter it again with fresh cotton.
Filter it again into your evap dish.

Now evaporate the acetone.
When it's dry, scrape up the resulting goo and spread it out again, scrape it up, spread it out.
Do this over & over, it will start to solidify pretty quick, into the waxy, softer spice that you've seen in the pics.

Hope that helps!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

narmz
#102 Posted : 6/8/2009 10:03:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When you mix the fasw with the limo pull, does your limo ever get cloudy? SWIM always seems to get cloudy limo at this step, and has to wait a significant amount of time for it to clear up, is this normal?
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

Phlux-
#103 Posted : 6/8/2009 11:54:40 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

seems to be for swim - after the dlimo was washed with fasw the dlimo was very milky - when all the pulls were done swim washed the limo with water - about 5cc's were left below the dlimo for a period of time and that water(plain water) turned orange, so this time swim did 4 fasw pulls and left the forth one over night - the fifth one will stay in there till the d-limo is clear, it will be evaporated separately and swim will see how much actual fumarates come out.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

narmz
#104 Posted : 6/8/2009 3:44:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM ran 70g through this tek. After mixing the FASW/Limo together, he noticed that the Limo got cloudy and pale, and the FASW turned yellow. This had never happened to SWIM before, but SWIM took the yellow color as a sign that maybe things were working this time. Anyhow, he got all of his FASW together, filtered multiple times, and put this in a dish to evap in the dehydrator over night. In the morning, what SWIM scraped up is pictured below, it weighs 1.37g, and is the consistency hard laffy-taffy. It doesn't seem to have any sort of smell too it.

SWIM needs help, he is not sure how to salvage this mess and make it into something useable. He would greatly appreciate any advice on how to go about purifying this gunk.
narmz attached the following image(s):
taffy1.JPG (281kb) downloaded 403 time(s).
taffy2.JPG (277kb) downloaded 403 time(s).
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

amor_fati
#105 Posted : 6/8/2009 4:14:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has it been purified by dissolving in a minimal amount of water then evaporating? If so, stretch/spread it out over the dish so as to maximize the surface area. It will harden, then SWIY can easily break it up into rocks. Following bufoman's tek exactly should yield nicer crystals though.

narmz
#106 Posted : 6/8/2009 6:04:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM dissolved 1.42g using 16ml of water in a glass vial, the water turned a deep orange color, but there doesn't seem to be any fumaric acid settling on the bottom of the vial. There does seem to be particles floating about in SWIM's solution, so he stuck it in the fridge with hopes that they will settle out.

WSaged
#107 Posted : 6/8/2009 6:36:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That does not look anything like what I've gotten from evaporated FASW!

How long was it left to evaporate?
Did you leave it for a while after the water was gone, until the surface of the resulting solids, was dry to the touch?
Or did you scrape it up, right after the water was gone?
Should let it dry completely!! Until the top of whats in the evap dish is dry to the touch & not sticky, then it's truely dry.
At least that's what I've been doing. Then when I scrape it up, it's tough to get up in some places, but by the time I'm finished, everything is a orangish-colored powder.

At this point in the process, it is supposed to be a salt, which is very dry & powdery.
That's one of the reasons the salt form is more stable. Because as a salt, it has no oils & fats in it.
Right?

Few ???'s:
What kind of D-Limo are you using?
Is it straight up D-Limonene, or something else, that has D-Limonene in it?

How are you measuring the liquids & Fumaric acid, when you do this?
Is it an accurate scale, or at least very close?

Hmmmm????

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

narmz
#108 Posted : 6/8/2009 6:49:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Initially the water was evapped for about 6 hours in a food dehydrator over night. SWIM has yielded dry, powdery fumarate using this method before, but this time the results were a very hard, clear layer, that did not appear as though it would evap further, it was not sticky to the point where it would rub off on things, it was just very maleable and a bit like now-and-later candy. After scraping it up, it became the orange mound you see in those pics.

SWIM is using Technical Grade Limo, 98.5% limonene.

The liquids were either measured using a measuring cup if the measurements were large enough, or a flavor injecting syringe if they were smaller amounts, like the 16ml SWIM added to redissolve the fumarate.

The fumaric acid was measured using a scale accurate to .001g, so yes, it is a fairly accurate scale.

SWIM has now decanted the redissolved fumarate and placed it in a dish to evap, hopefully he will not yield similar results as the first evap.

WSaged
#109 Posted : 6/8/2009 7:21:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK so last night, I took 60mg of the DMT-Fumarate I extracted from Chacruna, & a combination of the 3 Harmalas that I feel represent Ayahuasca very closely.
I am a bit of a hard head when it comes to oral DMT, how much are you fellas normally using for strong oral DMT effects?
The effects were very mild to say the least.
I was a bit disappointed, so after about 45 minutes, I loaded up a bowl of the Changa I made with Jungle Spice, Caapi leaf, Mullein, Peppermint & a bit of nice MJ.

And Whooooooooooooooosh!!!!Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I was washed away into this other place, like nothing I've ever experienced before in the 2+ years of working with DMT & it's immediate family!!!

I have seen & felt entities that I can not say were just hallucinations.
Huge towers of pulsating power, firing crystalline shards of rainbow light in all directions that seems to be showing off to me, what it could do & how powerful it was, not in an aggressive way, more like a body builder, posing or something.
I've heard voices coming from in the room, not in my head & had conversations with them.
On & on I've seen, felt & experienced things & places that where completely alien to me, but felt familiar.

But last night, I was transported to another world that over a minuter or so, materialized into something solid & as real as the bedroom I had just left!!!
It was not totally alien this time either, it looked like a futuristic version of earth, complete with human-like beings walking around!!
I was not interacting with them, just observing from above, but close enough to see great detail & I was lucid enough to explore in it & completely remember it in detail!!!

This place was a domed city, like a bio-sphere.
With glass, or crystal structures & buildings that where seriously as real as my apartment around me right now.
I went there and was there long enough to explore a while.
I felt like a ghost, because I was able to go down to these "people" & eavesdrop on there activities & discussions!!

It was soooooooo freaking amazing!!
I have not felt the need to post a "trip report" for a long, long time, but I truly feel like I was straight up privy to an other dimension!!
That is what it felt like 100% as out there as that sounds to me.

There was much more to come after the string-jumping to another world faded away, but everything else was more "typical Tryptamine" effects, wonderful, but not the time/dimension jumping machine that it started out as.

One of the best, most profound experiences I've had from DMT!! It never gets old!!

WS

narmz
#110 Posted : 6/8/2009 7:54:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you ever had a lucid dream? If so, was the experience at all similar to the feeling of lucid dreaming? What I really like to know is, did you have any control over the experience, like the landscape. Were you able to display your own energy in the same way that the pulsating towers of crystal shard rainbow light entities were? Did you have a sense of self, was your body maintained during the experience, or were you simply a point of awareness?

I've never had experiences from spice on this sort of level, and I'm always interested in the details, especially regarding entities and foreign landscapes.

Anyhow great story! Thanks for sharing, gives me something to look forward to when this all gets sorted out Smile

WSaged
#111 Posted : 6/8/2009 8:08:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

narmz wrote:
Have you ever had a lucid dream? If so, was the experience at all similar to the feeling of lucid dreaming? What I really like to know is, did you have any control over the experience, like the landscape. Were you able to display your own energy in the same way that the pulsating towers of crystal shard rainbow light entities were? Did you have a sense of self, was your body maintained during the experience, or were you simply a point of awareness?

The pulsating power-tower thing was like a year ago, that was totally alien, very DMT like.
The "city" I went to last night, was different from anything I've experienced before because it was so...normal...very scientific & technological!!

I've never had a lucid dream, but this was similar to what that sounds like.

I had control over where I went, but I was just a point of awareness.
That was one of the other strange things, this place was solid!!
Not any of the constantly changing patterns & objects I normally experience, this was a world as physically solid in what it was, as ours is.
No psychedelic patterns. No rapid movement. No shooting light entities.
Just a calm, natural place...but not Earth!!!

WS

amor_fati
#112 Posted : 6/8/2009 9:06:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

narmz wrote:
Initially the water was evapped for about 6 hours in a food dehydrator over night. SWIM has yielded dry, powdery fumarate using this method before, but this time the results were a very hard, clear layer, that did not appear as though it would evap further, it was not sticky to the point where it would rub off on things, it was just very maleable and a bit like now-and-later candy. After scraping it up, it became the orange mound you see in those pics.

SWIM's had the same results after purifying with water, but he was evaping in the oven at low heat. SWIM would imagine that a dehydrator would yield much the same (esp if heat is involved). Supposedly its best to simply reduce with heat and airflow, and then finish evaping at room temp. SWIM just did as he said (streched/spread the fumarate on the dish) and left it for a couple hours, and it dried incredibly solid.

Jorkest
#113 Posted : 6/8/2009 10:30:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

nice report WS...SWIM cant wait to get more acetone so he can continue working with the process
it's a sound

WSaged
#114 Posted : 6/8/2009 11:45:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a quick pic of the 50ml beaker with LOTS of white crystals, precipitating out of Naptha, after using D-Limo/FASW to initially pull the alkaloids out of the plant matter.

Haven't had time to get them out of there yet & weigh 'em, but there is a good 1/4" tall pile of these disc shaped crystals on the bottom of it, plus whats stuck to the sides!!

Lookin' Good guy's!!!Wink

WS
WSaged attached the following image(s):
freze close.jpg (125kb) downloaded 340 time(s).
freze far.jpg (131kb) downloaded 341 time(s).

narmz
#115 Posted : 6/9/2009 2:22:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After SWIM did an evap on the redissolved fumarate, he was able to break it up into a powder.

The first image is right after water was added to the gunk, it slowly dissolved over the course of 15 minutes.

The second image is the results from the second evap. There was a loss of 200mg.
narmz attached the following image(s):
taffywater.JPG (149kb) downloaded 326 time(s).
salt.JPG (156kb) downloaded 322 time(s).

Phlux-
#116 Posted : 6/12/2009 8:06:21 AM

The Root

well i said id post a pic of swims fumarates - they are very impure but this is what some looked like - more is xtalizing now.

and these are some of the freebases

only the 2 on the far right are naptha spice - the rest are from jorkest's tek.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

WSaged
#117 Posted : 6/12/2009 5:25:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
only the 2 on the far right are naptha spice - the rest are from jorkest's tek.

Why do they look the same?
Every time I've used Naptha, I've gotten clear/white crystals?

WS

Phlux-
#118 Posted : 6/14/2009 12:48:08 PM

The Root

the pic is not very good but they are mostly clear and tinted yellow - the spice is old tho - perhaps 5 months or so so alot has probably oxidized.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

logos2012
#119 Posted : 6/17/2009 9:02:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
yeah - that is what i was trying to ask about a few posts back - i was wondering if i would loose the jungle by doing the wash - but this wont solidify without doing the wash when in fumarate form - this wasnt an issue with doing this tek - without washing it the pulls from this tek came out solid - swim had a pile of goo from doing a drytek - i think that was added at some stage to the extraction.

SWIM thinks it's probably a good idea to wash the fumerates a few times. SWIM's fumerates still smelled a bit like limo when evaporating. SWIM is using anhydrous IPA and will let you know how it turns out in the end product. Whatever is left in there that is soluble in the IPA is yellowish in tint. SWIM doesn't think that it is all limo but perhaps some of the plant fats/oils, since this is STB. It would be nice to know if the Jungle DOES convert to fumerate and if it would be soluble in the IPA so one would know if it gets washed away when you do a wash on the fumerates. SWIM is also saving the wash just in case there are any actives in there. Perhaps SWIM will have to evap the wash and freebase or take with MAOI to test if it is active.
All posts are from higher vibrational alien entities. These entities are not physically real to your understanding and do not exist in this dimension, therefore accounts of all posts did not take place in reality.

narmz
#120 Posted : 6/18/2009 6:44:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been experimenting with IPA washes, and it works very well. First off it works well for washing the fumarates, it cleans them up substantially, changing them from a yellow/orange tinted powder to a very-near white powder after three IPA washes. SWIM thinks that the jungle fumarates may be soluble in IPA, and knows that limo is (it doesn't form a separate layer, but seems to settle toward the bottom). Anyhow, IPA also works very well for the freebase step, yielding circular crystal formations, that when scraped result in an off-white powder that doesn't liquify on you when it gets hot out (a problem SWIM was having when using acetone in the freebase step). If you are doing the freebase step using IPA, evap at room temp, just set it out for a 6 hours or so and it will be fine, but SWIM has had problems with the crystal formations when evapping either with higher temps or a constant airflow.

One thing SWIM really wants to find an easier way to do, is breaking up the fumarates. The smaller you chop it up, the more it can be cleaned by the IPA, but doing this by hand can be very tedious.

Anyhow, would love to hear others results using IPA for the freebase step, this is the only way SWIM has been able to get solid smokeables that aren't at all sticky from a limo tek, and also the only way he has gotten his expected yields from the freebase step.

«PREV45678NEXT»