We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1112131415NEXT»
Jorkest's D-Limonene & Fumaric Acid Approach Options

obliguhl
#241 Posted : 8/13/2009 1:43:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice tek, my friend has to try it sometimes....We'll (my friend and i) keep calling it Jungle spice though...it's an established name for the unknown alkaloid. But a new name for the dmt/jungle mix would be worth considering...so this could be jimjam

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#242 Posted : 8/13/2009 2:20:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I just think of it as all the magic of Jurema, so I'm slanging it as jurema also. Jimjam reminds me of pyjamas Smile

Jorkest
#243 Posted : 8/13/2009 11:01:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha awesome...its exciting seeing people have great success with this technique...once SWIM gets some free time..hes gonna really try and perfect this tek a bit. and edit it
it's a sound

balaganist
#244 Posted : 8/16/2009 1:11:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am looking to try this tek again with chacruna soon. I know warrensaged had some success with this.. is there anything in the tek that should be altered for chacruna?
I wanted to try and get some nice white crystals by freebasing with naphtha.. had a bit of a failure.. and I hate the smell of naphtha! so I want to try getting purer dmt from chacruna next.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

WSaged
#245 Posted : 8/16/2009 5:32:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I tried this tek with Chacruna, I didn't have to do anything special, just powder the leaves good first...I used a coffee grinder.

BTW, I got a pretty small yield, but I now know that I messed up the DMT-Fumarate washing process.Embarrased That's why I only ended up with only like .180mg or something like that.

When I washed the FA out of the yield, I used acetone, but evaped the acetone & tossed out the solids...whoops.

So when you wash the DMT-Fumarate, use water!! Works just as good & leaves the contaminates & other solids behind!!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

balaganist
#246 Posted : 8/16/2009 7:09:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks WS - do you mean, that once you have your DMT fumerate, you would purify by dissolving it in water, decant and evaporate again? This is before the freebasing stage I assume.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

WSaged
#247 Posted : 8/16/2009 7:47:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

balaganist wrote:
Thanks WS - do you mean, that once you have your DMT fumerate, you would purify by dissolving it in water, decant and evaporate again? This is before the freebasing stage I assume.

Yup! Do it a couple of times, to make sure you get all of the FA out.

When I did this with Chacruna, my plan was to keep it as DMT-Fumarate, so after washing, I was finished.
But there's no reason why you couldn't freebase it after washing.

I'd be interested in seeing (or just hearing about) the difference in FB-DMT coming from Chacruna, compared to MHRB.
Using the D-Limo tek you don't have to worry about the excess plant oils from the leaf, so I wonder if it'll be any cleaner.
Only problem is that Chacruna doesn't have as high of an alkaloid content, so the yields will be inherently smaller...

Good luck!
WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

ibeing897
#248 Posted : 8/25/2009 2:42:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so SWIM had 50g of Chacruna lying around... followed this tek, adjusted the numbers, and got 210mg of off-white fumarate crystals, looked really nice... but SWIM proceeded to acetone evap stage and thought he followed every step correctly, but after evaping the acetone was left with only 10mg of tan crystal + 1mg of a red clump which I'm guessing is the j stuff... but I dont understand why I'm not getting something more like 100mg+ (maybe I'm grossly overestimating)... any ideas??? the acetone I used has been fine in the past, it was dry.... is it worth trying to pull with naptha maybe?

all posts are fictional

Jorkest
#249 Posted : 8/26/2009 1:48:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yes there may be a reason for this....phlux posted about it recently
it's a sound

ibeing897
#250 Posted : 8/26/2009 3:43:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that was it Jorkest, thanks for the help... SWIM will try other plants for a laugh and get back to you
all posts are fictional

ibeing897
#251 Posted : 8/26/2009 3:58:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

by the way, thanks for the tek, tried a bunch now and it may be the new favourite, definitely for fumarate... bravo!
all posts are fictional

ibeing897
#252 Posted : 8/26/2009 6:48:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM found some pics of chacruna fumarate 280mg from a 2nd go, 210mg on the 1st.

all posts are fictional

halcyon
#253 Posted : 8/28/2009 7:27:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest - I often see you mention both Acetone and MEK for solvents. It would seem to me that most people use acetone because they don't know what MEK is. After having dealt with Naptha, the smell of acetone is much nicer. And considering the thread - d-limonene - it is the best smell of them all hands down. But, back to my question - why MEK?

I remember an argument here about whether acetone or IPA was intrinsically "better". I don't remember the outcome of that. They are likely equally bad - but ?

Can we call this process FASW? Kinda technical, but it is what it is - Fumaric Acid Saturated Water is the key of this particular insight. A foaf is drying some fasw right now. Assuming "he" does well, this writer will be convinced that fasw is a massive achievement.

If there was just a way around the punishing lye-water. Someone figure that one old, and we'll really be happy.

{h}
These posts are computer generated. They represent the opinion of nobody, recommend nothing,
and should be considered completely useless.

balaganist
#254 Posted : 8/28/2009 9:14:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

halcyon wrote:

If there was just a way around the punishing lye-water. Someone figure that one old, and we'll really be happy.

I think, that one could also do it as a 'dry-tek', mixing the material with calcium hydroxide as per 69ron's tek... and then salt out from the limonene with FASW instead of vinegar.

obliguhl
#255 Posted : 9/10/2009 9:46:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone tried the jungle fumarate in a pharmahuasca preparation?

amor_fati
#256 Posted : 9/10/2009 8:03:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

balaganist wrote:
halcyon wrote:

I think, that one could also do it as a 'dry-tek', mixing the material with calcium hydroxide as per 69ron's tek... and then salt out from the limonene with FASW instead of vinegar.

SWIM didn't seem to have much luck with lime and chaliponga. He noticed that the mixture didn't even heat up to indicate a reaction. He tried mashing it in a mortar and pestle with sodium carbonate, which did produce heat, so hopefully the sodium carbonate will prove more effective. He's also trying this with THP, in pretty much the same way he does with cactus--by leaving the top open and stirring the material in the limonene as it runs through.

SWIM should mention that he used a coffee grinder to pulverize the material as well.

WSaged
#257 Posted : 9/10/2009 9:23:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:

Yup, worked very well!!

But it was just one time & I kept the dose quite small...not knowing the potency of Jungle DMT-Fumarate orally.
It seemed to take a small amount less than pure N,N-DMT. But not by too much.

I plan to try it again soon, I still have a fairly large amount of it, but I've had some shit going on lately & have not had the time, or the mind to get back to trying a larger dose!

But yea, it works well & is a bit different the just DMT-Fumarate alone.

WS

soulfood
#258 Posted : 9/10/2009 10:33:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

warrensaged wrote:
obliguhl wrote:

Yup, worked very well!!

But it was just one time & I kept the dose quite small...not knowing the potency of Jungle DMT-Fumarate orally.
It seemed to take a small amount less than pure N,N-DMT. But not by too much.

I plan to try it again soon, I still have a fairly large amount of it, but I've had some shit going on lately & have not had the time, or the mind to get back to trying a larger dose!

But yea, it works well & is a bit different the just DMT-Fumarate alone.

WS

I muc prefer to it pure DMT pharmahuasca. Pure DMT just seemed too druggy, but with the jungle it makes it far more of this planet... for me anyway.

obliguhl
#259 Posted : 9/11/2009 1:02:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This sounds really pretty! It seems that this tek leaves the most desirable product, because it leaves so many options:

1.It's a salt = good for a pharmahuasca preparation
2.I can be freebased and smoked as jspice
3. The jungle element can be cleaned out with a naphta recrytallisation to get classic spice..

= 1 tek+ 3 different tastes

Now all we need is a way to seperate the plant oils from the jungle so we don't have to throw them away after recrystallisation...

Anyone tried a larger extraction with..let's say 500g?

WSaged
#260 Posted : 9/11/2009 6:58:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Now all we need is a way to seperate the plant oils from the jungle so we don't have to throw them away after recrystallisation...

When you use Naptha, you only pull out the N,N-DMT, removing the "Jungle" element from the Spice & leaving it in the solids.
Once you separate the Naptha from the solids, you then have Naptha with N,N-DMT in it. And solids with the "Jungle" element in it (depending on when you do this, there may also still be excess Fumaric Acid, or Sodium Carbonate in the solids as well.)

After the solvent/solids have been separated & you've let the Solids dry out completely, you can then redissolve them in Acetone to separate the "Jungle" element from the unwanted solids.

It is definitely active on it's own & the effects are significantly different form N,N-DMT.
Only issue is that it is a oil (amber-to-red colored) & is a pain to deal with.
However, you could make Changa from it very easily. (have not tried that myself yet though)

WS

«PREV1112131415NEXT»