We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV910111213NEXT»
Jorkest's D-Limonene & Fumaric Acid Approach Options

Phlux-
#201 Posted : 7/3/2009 12:20:46 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

yeah iv had that spice 3 times now(accidental) - from 2 different batches - i was trying to pin down what was causing it to be like that and it may be just the presence of *oxidized jungle*

also narms -
Quote:

"SWIM has never gotten a solid product using acetone in the freebase step, it is always either an oily consistency, or peanut buttery. SWIM thinks, and I believe others on the forums have mentioned this, that most hardware store acetone leaves a residual oil behind when evapped. Using IPA yields off-white powdery freebase that does not become a liquid with higher temps like the peanut butter yielded from the acetone. This is just SWIM's experience, but acetone also reeks, and that's why SWIM doesn't use it."

iv seen this before
nice white and powdery freebase from using alcahol that contains water which is picking up sodium carbonate. its nice and white and powdery caus its heavily contaminated with sodium carbonate isnt it ?

evap some acetone and check if it leaves any residue - swims gone thru gallons of acetone and none ever left any kinda residue.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

narmz
#202 Posted : 7/3/2009 3:26:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The IPA is dried, same way you do it with acetone. If sodium carb was being absorbed by water, you would expect the exact same thing with acetone (assuming for some reason that it was not dry). The main reason, aside from being able to produce those round crystal-like formations, which SWIM has never seen outside of using IPA, is that IPA is about half the price of acetone. I really don't think it is contaminated with sodium carbonate, as the product yielded from using IPA was assayed and found to be more effective than that produced from acetone. SWIM has evapped acetone by itself, and found a residue, same as the user SyZyGyPSy found, the one SWIM tested was Klean-Strip, and he indeed dried it with dry epsom salts.

SWIM digs IPA, SWIM has found that it cleans fumarates much better than acetone does, and so SWIM is interested in precipitating fumarates out of IPA, he is curious to know how much fumaric acid will dissolve in IPA, and will be testing this over the next few days. He hopes that the result will be more reminiscent of precipitating fumarates out of xylene, which produces pure-white needle-shaped crystals, rather than the yellowish crumblies produces from using water.

Anyhow, to each his own. How toxic is heptane, where is it found, and how bad does it smell? SWIM loves the pics you produced using it, but is not sure if it will stench up like xylene or naptha does.

Thanks.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

logos2012
#203 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:19:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heptane isn't as stinky or as toxic as naptha or xylene but it still kinda stinks but as SWIM has said in previous posts, he evapped the Bestine brand of heptane from multiple bottles and there was some sort of residue. Perhaps it was a bad batch but this kinda scared SWIM away from using it.

SWIM also suspects that the IPA/acetone washes wash away some of the jungle spice, perhaps leaving more concentrated NN. Maybe this is why the experiences with the stuff that hasn't been washed are more mellow, because SWIY is getting more jungle spice which is active but doesn't have as much of the information transfer. Perhaps SWIY will just have to do a high dose of the JimJam spice and let SWIM's know. (Props on the JimJam name by the way =) This would also make sense with the stuff that is "fumarate->freebase->fumarate->freebase and washed". The jungle is getting washed away. Perhaps some of the jungle still makes it through though. SWIM would be curious how much of the yeild was lost in that conversion.
All posts are from higher vibrational alien entities. These entities are not physically real to your understanding and do not exist in this dimension, therefore accounts of all posts did not take place in reality.

Jorkest
#204 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:14:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yeah...SWIM is going to be experimenting with the jimjam...these are a few experiments hes going to try with it...

1. hes going to smoke it exactly how he did the first three times..with passion flower, peppermint, mullein, lavender..

2. hes going to smoke it plane jane

3. hes going to take oral thh by itself, and also harmine and harmaline by themselves

4. hes going to try smoking the harmalas..

5. hes going to smoke it with other herb mixes

6. then hes gonna try separating the spice from the jimjam
it's a sound

tryptographer
#205 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:40:53 PM

tryptamine photographer

A lot of hard work to do then... can't wait to hear from the results!

Quote:
BTW, I finally tried one of the .058mg crystal formations that I have & it was awesome!!!
First, it was the smoothest vapor I've inhaled to date!!! Seriously!
I used a small bong with a Brillo bed, like I always do & there was ZERO taste & ZERO harshness!!
At first, I didn't think I had got it heated enough, but then it started kicking in.

Ha WS, I haven't tried the large crystals in such doses yet, nice to hear! I should to do a test drive with them before the S.H.E., some practice couldn't hurt and I'm starting to miss my friends 'up there'.

Finally I have some limonene, as well as some labware (a sep funnel Very happy ) and I can join the club!! The plan is to try out different teks on small batches and keep everything as reproducible and controlled as possible.

WSaged
#206 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:57:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
yeah...SWIM is going to be experimenting with the jimjam...these are a few experiments hes going to try with it...

1. hes going to smoke it exactly how he did the first three times..with passion flower, peppermint, mullein, lavender..

2. hes going to smoke it plane jane

3. hes going to take oral thh by itself, and also harmine and harmaline by themselves

4. hes going to try smoking the harmalas..

5. hes going to smoke it with other herb mixes

Shocked Sounds like a hell of a plan to me!!Shocked

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

logos2012
#207 Posted : 7/3/2009 10:35:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:

HAHA sweet! SWIM is very interested in just trying the jim jam alone and also getting some pure NN from this teq.
All posts are from higher vibrational alien entities. These entities are not physically real to your understanding and do not exist in this dimension, therefore accounts of all posts did not take place in reality.

WSaged
#208 Posted : 7/3/2009 11:02:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

logos2012 wrote:
HAHA sweet! SWIM is very interested in just trying the jim jam alone and also getting some pure NN from this teq.

When I removed the JimJam (dig it!) & got pure DMT from this tek, I also then used acetone to remove the JimJam from the excess Sodium Carbonate. After the Acetone was Evaped, I was left with a clear, reddish oil.

I'm not so hot on dealing with trying to smoke an oil & I had just finished growing the big clear x-stals, so I just ditched it, I may try again in the future.
But it can be done quite easily!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jorkest
#209 Posted : 7/3/2009 11:30:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yes there is so much to do..and so little time to do it! SWIM is waiting on some more bark..and then hes gonna do LOTS of testing!! Very happy
it's a sound

balaganist
#210 Posted : 7/4/2009 12:47:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I noticed something with this tek this morning... left my dehydrator on for a couple hours last night on the freebase honey, and this morning I could see some little round crystal formations, not too dissimilar from the ones that form on the fumerate... thinking it had been due to drying, I turned on the dehydrator some more... and it melted back into honey!!!
So I put the dish in the fridge... hopefully that will help me get the hard/waxy freebase I can weigh up.

UPDATE: Left in fridge for 20 mins, a few round formations appeared again, began working it with a knife, lo and behold it went from thick cloudy honey-like to peanut butter to light tan waxy substance in not too long Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Jorkest
#211 Posted : 7/4/2009 1:28:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if you let the honey sit there long enough it will crystallize...the heat just makes it melt again..

you can also just 'play' with the jimjam to help it solidify..only takes a few minutes..sometimes longer..but it does harden up
it's a sound

balaganist
#212 Posted : 7/4/2009 1:28:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just weighed it up -

1.60g freebase spice from 160g powered root bark, thats from just 2 pulls and there was still some limonene I could not seperate from the lye cos it was getting really fiddly (need a seperatory funnel I guess). Might still try another pull... but pretty happy with what I have now!

Cheers Jorkest Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Jorkest
#213 Posted : 7/4/2009 1:53:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

definitely go for the third pull you will get some more from it
it's a sound

logos2012
#214 Posted : 7/5/2009 1:45:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

When I removed the JimJam (dig it!) & got pure DMT from this tek, I also then used acetone to remove the JimJam from the excess Sodium Carbonate. After the Acetone was Evaped, I was left with a clear, reddish oil.

I'm not so hot on dealing with trying to smoke an oil & I had just finished growing the big clear x-stals, so I just ditched it, I may try again in the future.
But it can be done quite easily!

WS
Yeah that's what SWIM suspected but he got rid of the IPA washes. SWIM bets that if you did IPA or Acetone washes on the fumerate then freebase then back to fumerate and more washes then back to freebase, SWIM bets SWIY could get some nice looking crystals with this teq.

The Traveler
#215 Posted : 7/5/2009 6:41:48 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Is it possible to write out the complete tek for Jimjam?

This way I can put it on the Wiki.

Jorkest
#216 Posted : 7/5/2009 9:12:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmm well this tek is basically a jimjam tek..its just really a mixture of dmt and jimjam..so its jimjam spice..haha i dont know...do you mean a tek for JUST jimjam..which is lacking in dmt?
it's a sound

The Traveler
#217 Posted : 7/5/2009 9:23:23 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Jorkest wrote:
hmmm well this tek is basically a jimjam tek..its just really a mixture of dmt and jimjam..so its jimjam spice..haha i dont know...do you mean a tek for JUST jimjam..which is lacking in dmt?

Well, both. One DMT + Jimjam tek and if you would like a Jimjam only tek. Is that a possibility?

Jorkest
#218 Posted : 7/5/2009 9:46:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

most likely...ill think about it and see if i can get it to work
it's a sound

Jorkest
#219 Posted : 7/5/2009 11:22:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Jorkest wrote:

Well, both. One DMT + Jimjam tek and if you would like a Jimjam only tek. Is that a possibility?

well actually this Tek is already the dmt+jimjam tek...perhaps ill figure out a way for jimjam only now
it's a sound

WSaged
#220 Posted : 7/6/2009 4:09:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
well actually this Tek is already the dmt+jimjam tek...perhaps ill figure out a way for jimjam only now

After basifying the J-Fumarate yield with Sodium Carbonate, then use Naptha to separate out the pure DMT from the full alk mix.

After the remaining SC/solids are dried out, add Acetone to remove the JimJam from the SC & evaporate.
Only problem is that it is a red oil & a pain in the ass to deal with.

Cheers!

WS

«PREV910111213NEXT»