We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
WHoa...watch out! theobromine OD Options

Phlux-
#21 Posted : 1/5/2009 7:49:31 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

mmm maybe - if swim does how should he approach it - like eat 3 beans 30mins beforehand ? and progress from there ?

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#22 Posted : 1/5/2009 5:14:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

actually i think somebody tested it..and they said it reduced the visuals of the smoking..not sure if they used cacao or not..but yea 3 beans and then wait 30 minutes sounds perfect
it's a sound

'Coatl
#23 Posted : 1/5/2009 5:36:00 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
he seriously started tripping IMMEDIATELY..it was like..once he had swallowed the concoction..all the sudden the world turned inside out...

And (here we go again) that was all in your head, chemicals do not effect you within seconds when taken orally. Are you beginning to understand the Power of the Mind!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

polytrip
#24 Posted : 1/5/2009 5:45:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
'Coatl wrote:
Quote:
he seriously started tripping IMMEDIATELY..it was like..once he had swallowed the concoction..all the sudden the world turned inside out...

And (here we go again) that was all in your head, chemicals do not effect you within seconds when taken orally. Are you beginning to understand the Power of the Mind!

I know that ayahuasca CAN hit you immediately. It may be a mystery, but jorkest and i both know that you just don't 'imagine' something like this and i believe 69ron also had such an experience.
If you can handle a dose 4 to 5 times as strong as a 'normal' aya dose on an empty stomach, you can check this out for yourself.
I'm telling you, it hit's within seconds.

Jorkest
#25 Posted : 1/5/2009 5:49:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yes it does...SWIM has been taking drugs long enough to know when they kick in..of course our minds are doing part of it..because THAT IS WHAT IS CHANGING when SWIM takes something like this
it's a sound

lorax
#26 Posted : 1/14/2009 3:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds a bit like my mushroom vs. MAOi experience.. but I wonder why you took that much different stuff in one evening. take it easy dude. life is still ahead of you.

peace
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

69ron
#27 Posted : 1/14/2009 6:19:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
'Coatl wrote:
Quote:

I know that ayahuasca CAN hit you immediately. It may be a mystery, but jorkest and i both know that you just don't 'imagine' something like this and i believe 69ron also had such an experience.
If you can handle a dose 4 to 5 times as strong as a 'normal' aya dose on an empty stomach, you can check this out for yourself.
I'm telling you, it hit's within seconds.

Yeah, it can hit you almost instantly sometimes. It’s a mystery but absolutely real. Many people have reported this happening with aya on occasion. No one exactly knows why or how it works. I believe that it can absorb directly into the blood stream in some cases. DMT doesn’t absorb well sublingually, so it’s not likely by that route. Perhaps through the stomach walls or even the esophagus with the aid of the harmala alkaloids.

Making statements like “chemicals do not effect you within seconds when taken orally” is completely false for some compounds. 5-MeO-DMT absorbs sublingually, and through the walls of the esophagus really fast when taken orally without water. If enough is taken it can be felt in a matter of seconds. That is a fact that also applies to some other drugs. Many drugs can also directly absorb through the walls of the stomach and be felt in a matter of seconds. Most drugs cannot, and that is where you get this idea that “chemicals do not effect you within seconds when taken orally”. But that is not true for all drugs. And especially not true for drugs that can be absorbed sublingually.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Nanaki
#28 Posted : 1/29/2009 4:04:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried 100mg of theobromine taken an hour before smoking around 12mg spice, and did not notice any increase in intensity.

Maybe theo potentiates the THH or Harmine, but SWIM did not use these that time because he wanted to see a direct link between theo and DMT.

Does anyone else get the same results that theo does not potentiate smoked dmt directly?
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#29 Posted : 1/29/2009 4:07:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

theobromine is said to help oral dmt..not smoked..somebody tested oral theobromine with smoked dmt..and is said to reduce the effects..but oral theobromine..plus oral dmt and oral MAOI DOES make a difference
it's a sound

The Traveler
#30 Posted : 1/29/2009 7:03:10 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Yesterday I received 10g of pure theobromine from my favo supplier, it's a white flour like powder, doesn't taste anything special, just a little bit like bitter cacoa.

I didn't buy this for my next journey, but maybe, somewhere in the future...

Jorkest
#31 Posted : 1/29/2009 3:02:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you may need your cat's meow to pull you back from a nice strong aya brew when taking Theobromine....
it's a sound

ohayoco
#32 Posted : 1/29/2009 3:17:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Phew rather you than foaf, he hates returning to the baby-state of infinite fear and questioning. Glad you managed to minimise the damage and get something rewarding out of it in the end.

Foaf once accidentally ate too many shrooms and questioned reality so much that despite being very sleepy he was in MORTAL fear that if he closed his eyes he may cease to exist, as if he were some kind of self-observing Shrodinger's cat!
It is this fear of the potential fragility and meaninglessness of reality that stopped his experiments with the humbling cosmic nihilism of salvia extract!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

VisualDistortion
#33 Posted : 1/29/2009 3:44:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm. The only time SWIM has ever been in fear and panic was smoking salvia. Still a rewarding experience. Swim a ate 7g's of mushroom one time, well he's done it more than once before but, he became convinced he was Zues. He also convinced all of his friends that he was tripping with that he was Zues. I mean he TRULY BELIEVED he was zues. The thought clung with him for a few days but he was able to shake it by the end of the week. SWIM needs to be careful what trains of thought he rides.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

El Ka Bong
#34 Posted : 1/29/2009 5:04:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My limited experience has me believeing that Rue seed MAOIs are prone to inducing scarier dmt trips, if you do too much Rue-extract. With oral dmt (0.5mg-.75mg per lb of body weight) the Harmine/Harmaline MAOI combo in Rue Seeds has had me looping and in a looped-panic thought. I have tried 3g seed extract + 100-150 mg-dmt, and it all was too much for my 148 Lbs. Less Rue next time, I think.

I'm still trying to smoke the roasted- rue-seed ( justdry whole seeds by light roasting in a pan) - this works well ! Pack a bowl with roasted-seeds, huff and puff (it tastes great !), and then in 5 minutes hit the dmt, going as full-out as ever - Whoooshhh ! aaaannnd ... becomeallof God's Love ! ... the trip is > 75 minutes of Beingasms !

Dmt smoked 30 minutes after drinking a large dose of Cocoa (3 heaping Tablespoons) for me leads to a longer trip, more recall, and it's just the perfect combo' !

Theobromine, or whatever is in Cocoa that is at play here, has me hooked ! For me it seems to broaden the trip - After drinking a big, hot, sweet mug of it I smoke a full hit (~50 mg dmt sometimes mixed with 100 mg if MJ) and there are usually more Aztec-reds in the opening-veil that announces "here we Go" ... MezoAmerican Myths come alive with the Food of the Gods is IN You - Quezalcoatl opens up all around you ! I'll get over an hour of delight from what might have lasted just 22 minutes, until I was ready to go again !

acolon_5
#35 Posted : 1/29/2009 5:46:41 PM

The Great Namah

I had two ayahuasca experiences this past weekend. Keep that dosage LOW people.

The first was mixed with 200mgs theobromine (for 2 people). I can tell you that it did not decrease the time it took for it to work. I had almost called it a night after three hours passed. After a quick bite and heading off to bed the Aya hit me hard. The experience was VERY jittery and I was wired throughout voyage.

The second Aya brew (1 day after the first) did not have any theobromine in it and had the same amount of White Caapi and Chaliponga per person. There was little difference in the stregnth and duration of the experience. It was powerful but without the jitters. I was able to concentrate on healing this time.

For me, it seems, that the theobromine did little but add a very strong stimulation to the voyage. It made it very hard for me to close my eyes. However, this combination was extremely euphoric. While waiting for the brew to take effect I was feeling wonderful and was able to talk about many deep things with my friend. I may try theobromine in my brew again but at much reduced dosage ie 15-25/person.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

69ron
#36 Posted : 1/29/2009 6:14:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

El Ka Bong wrote:
I'm still trying to smoke the roasted- rue-seed ( justdry whole seeds by light roasting in a pan) - this works well ! Pack a bowl with roasted-seeds, huff and puff (it tastes great !), and then in 5 minutes hit the dmt, going as full-out as ever - Whoooshhh ! aaaannnd ... becomeallof God's Love ! ... the trip is > 75 minutes of Beingasms !

At what temperature and for how long are the seeds roasted?

El Ka Bong wrote:
Dmt smoked 30 minutes after drinking a large dose of Cocoa (3 heaping Tablespoons) for me leads to a longer trip, more recall, and it's just the perfect combo' !

Theobromine, or whatever is in Cocoa that is at play here, has me hooked ! For me it seems to broaden the trip - After drinking a big, hot, sweet mug of it I smoke a full hit (~50 mg dmt sometimes mixed with 100 mg if MJ) and there are usually more Aztec-reds in the opening-veil that announces "here we Go" ... MezoAmerican Myths come alive with the Food of the Gods is IN You - Quezalcoatl opens up all around you ! I'll get over an hour of delight from what might have lasted just 22 minutes, until I was ready to go again !

SWIM has yet to try the theobromine mix. SWIM normally uses kola nut as a source for theobromine because he finds it seems to work far better than cocoa. Maybe there’s something else in the kola nut other than theobromine that improves the effects of psychedelics. For SWIM, 2-3 ml of kola nut extract is enough to increase the visuals and euphoria of nearly all psychedelics. The enhancement is about 1.5X.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#37 Posted : 1/29/2009 6:26:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon..perhaps if you took the theobromine 1 hour before the aya brew..it might increase the speed and intensity..SWIM took the theobromine 2 hours before taking the pharmabrew..so perhaps it needs some time to sink in
it's a sound

El Ka Bong
#38 Posted : 1/30/2009 7:20:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The heat is to dry the seeds one last notch, so they smoke. Just gently evaporate the last H2O out in those few grams of embryos - you can tell if they are not changing colour anymore and about to go black ! (2 - 3 min. ?) I set the heat to 'low' or heat until the rue seeds 'pop', and turn darker in colour - they don't smell nasty as they give off a last puff of moisture (I'd guess 10-15% less weight than when starting). They smoke surprisingly smoothly too ...

acolon_5
#39 Posted : 1/30/2009 7:24:46 PM

The Great Namah

Jorkest wrote:
acolon..perhaps if you took the theobromine 1 hour before the aya brew..it might increase the speed and intensity..SWIM took the theobromine 2 hours before taking the pharmabrew..so perhaps it needs some time to sink in

Possibly, still, I'm probably not going to be putting it directly into the brew again. I'm not done experimenting with it though, just never at that kind of dose.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#40 Posted : 2/6/2009 9:21:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
You have succesfully persuaded me to purchase some pure theobromine. I will have to experiment a bit with wich dosage feels right to me, before adding it to a magic brew.

PREV123NEXT