We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
99% Pure Theobromine Options

Jorkest
#41 Posted : 12/28/2008 1:53:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

to SWIM theobromine was like taking a dry sponge(SWIM) and throwing it in a big tub of water(dmt/thh/harmaline)

his body soaked that stuff up like it was its job..as soon as it was in his stomach..he knew that he was about to lose control..it was a scary prospect..so he had to prepare his area for some deep journeying..

SWIM is very excited about using theobromine with much lower doses of maoi's and spice..his goal is to find a nice solid dose..using as little precious material(dmt and THH) as possible..he would like to get it to the 5mg range of dmt..and maybe 40mg-60mg range for thh..he may start with perhaps 60-150mg theobromine..he wants to play around with that number too and find the perfect spot..

once SWIM gets these numbers down..he going to look for other chemicals that can be added to the mix to potentiate it even more..he really wants to push the dosage down as far as possible..while still getting super powerful effects..

so if anybody knows of any other NATURAL chemicals that they think would potentiate pharmahuasca more SWIM would love to know about it

by the way..SWIM has been getting waves of tripping all day..fractalized vision..and interesting overlays..especially after eating and smoking weed

one thing he would like to mention is that..his body, brain, self, mind whatever...well they feel really good...he feels refreshed in a way...now if SWIM had taken WAY too much acid..he thinks he would have that.."your brain is shorting out" feeling..and its not very comfortable..

this was the deepest he has ever been taken..but the whole time it felt perfectly fine on the body...granted there would have been way too much maoi potentiation..but he almost feels that the DMT got absorbed first...like his body LOVES dmt..and was using it like the best food in the world...

one would think this would scare SWIM off for a bit..but in reality hes more excited than before about testing out this new combo..hes gonna take a few days off obviously..to get back to earth..but hes really excited about this

does anybody know if theobromine would enable the body to absorb DMT fast enough that the MAO system wouldnt have a chance to break it all down before entering the blood stream?

SWIM would like another way of creating the smoked experience..without the smoked method..this could be a nice breakthrough for the DMT community..being able to have smoked breakthroughs(*short experiences*) without the mess of smoking it..
it's a sound

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Nanaki
#42 Posted : 12/28/2008 3:28:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is theobromine the cheapest cost of all of them? If it ends up taking 200-300mg of Theobromine to push down to 5mg of DMT, will that be worth it? Or are we needing to get the theobromine down to 100mg to make a difference?

I'd be all for using the least DMT as possible. 15mg is enough for a breakthrough for SWIM just by itself. With THH, it might be pushed down to 10mg or possibly even 5mg. He will try sometime tomorrow with what's left in the pipe. Might be 5mg. It's enough to smell the DMT but not sure how much. With 15mg of THH, this will add enough so that that in the pipe has a good effect. 15mg of each blows him away. If he added theobromine, that would be even more.

So does theobromine change how focused one is during the journey. Will one be as clear headed as with THH? SWIM doesn't want to waste what little DMT he has remaining before he gets to make more.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

psychonaut
#43 Posted : 12/28/2008 3:29:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:

does anybody know if theobromine would enable the body to absorb DMT fast enough that the MAO system wouldnt have a chance to break it all down before entering the blood stream?

Sadly, MAO breaks down DMT just as fast as you can eat it, so I don't think you could speed up absorption enough(it would need to be several hundred times at least).
from DMT - The Spirit Moleule
'Szara swallowed ever-increasing doses of DMT, but felt nothing. He
tried taking up to one full gram"

Jorkest
#44 Posted : 12/28/2008 3:32:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ok..well then we will have to rely on maois for now
it's a sound

polytrip
#45 Posted : 12/28/2008 1:32:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Acolon_5 had an aya recipe with chaliponga, mate and cat's claw as additives.
Chaliponga as an aya additive means that the dose of DMT is increased, but there's 5-MeO* and 5-HO* in it two as well as some tryptoline of wich 69ron thinks it's the mysterious jungle spice.
Needles to say that chali is kind of a powerfull additive.
Mate has probably some of the effects theobromine has, though i can't compare the two, since i haven't tried theobromine yet.

I've tried all kinds of admixture's for different reasons like helping to remember,to relax or just as potentiator;Mushrooms, cocoa, cannabis, gingko, hydrocotyle, ginger, mate, cat's claw, kola, rhodolia, LSA amd i probably forget to mention some.
Of all of these, the LSA is the only thing i regret having mixed with my brews since it gave me a headache on the come-down.

When i try adding something new, i always start with a low dose unless i know of other people succesfully having tried the admixture before.
I'm gonna give this theobromine a try. But i suspect it to be similar to other potentiators. Under the right circumstances and with the right amounts, oral DMT can be just surprisingly strong.

Jorkest
#46 Posted : 12/28/2008 4:57:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger wrote:
"Jorkest" wrote:
but the whole time it felt perfectly fine on the body...granted there would have been way too much MAOI potentiation..

I doubt it. Would think you would feel much more in the body if that were the case

what he means is that..this didnt feel damaging at all..he didnt feel like it was hurting him in anyway..its good that he got the maoi's out as quickly as possible though..because he thinks if he hadnt..it might not have turned out so good..he could still walk fine..even if he didnt know what walking was..

this was one of the most rewarding experiences hes ever had..he almost would like to try to get back to that space..but get the dosage right so that he wont have too much maois..and wont have the need to try and eject anything..now that he knows he can go that far and come back fairly ok...he wants to get say 50mg thh HCL...and maybe 30-40mg dmt..and perhaps try that with a predose of maybe 100mg of theobromine..hes not sure of the dosage though for the theo..

he is thinking about trying the dmt/theo/thh combo on new years...but perhaps not in a large dose..he may try to find the lower end of the spectrum for that...because hes gonna be around people..and doesnt really want to be completely gone

we will see though
it's a sound

Garulfo
#47 Posted : 12/28/2008 7:20:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not read that much about theobromine,it is very toxic to dogs and cats because they do not have the right enzyme to 'digest it' (don't remember the good word).
http://vetmedicine.about...gs/a/chocolatetoxici.htm

Quote:
by the way..SWIM has been getting waves of tripping all day..fractalized vision..

The half life of theobromine seems quite long (7 hours ?)

Would it be possible that some people have more or less of the appropriate enzymes and therefore handle somehow well a given amount of theobromine ? My friend know by experience that he has very few enzymes for digesting DXM Mad
300 mg seems not that much but my friend know for sure that his stomach would not enjoy it.
Althought I agree with Ron that speculating with theorical datas is useless, it would be interresting for people to know that they 'may' experiment some hard time with that substance and must be very cautious with doses.

Quote:
and interesting overlays..especially after eating and smoking weed

Oh well, weed is well known to 'reactivate' body memories.

Jorkest
#48 Posted : 12/28/2008 9:10:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
If you had too much maois, I doubt you would be able to walk, or if you were able to, it would be a very drunken feeling. I know when people get to much of it, they may barely be able to crawl to the toilet, with the puke bucket in one hand, dragging their way across the floor Laughing

now that you mention that drunk feeling..that most certainly was present when he went on the walk out in the cold..he was kinda staggering..this was about 5-10minutes after ingesting the second cocktail...
it's a sound

rellik
#49 Posted : 12/28/2008 11:05:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey dagger. in your previous post, what do the percentages of cappi corrispond to? i.e. 50% of the brew? 50% of max considered doasge?

hot chocolate and dark chocolate bars have significant effects on SWIM's experiences something in them definately potentiates cappi + fumarate doses as well as smoked DMT doses.
adding piperine (bioperine) to the mix further potentiated the effects when a cup of hot chocolate was ingested during SWIM's last low dose oral journey. SWIM felt incredibly lucid and much more talkative in a beneficial way than compared to his normal quiet self.

SWIM needs to look into some pure theobromine Smile
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

Jorkest
#50 Posted : 12/28/2008 11:19:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well when SWIM tried cacao with THH..there was some definite potentiation..he doesnt remember what the dose was..but it was there...he feels it does potentiate it..but not as much as with dmt
it's a sound

polytrip
#51 Posted : 12/29/2008 12:11:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Jorkest wrote:
Quote:
If you had too much maois, I doubt you would be able to walk, or if you were able to, it would be a very drunken feeling. I know when people get to much of it, they may barely be able to crawl to the toilet, with the puke bucket in one hand, dragging their way across the floor Laughing

now that you mention that drunk feeling..that most certainly was present when he went on the walk out in the cold..he was kinda staggering..this was about 5-10minutes after ingesting the second cocktail...

Short distances indeed can become quite adventurous journeys.

acolon_5
#52 Posted : 12/29/2008 1:56:16 PM

The Great Namah

I was quite interested in the theoretical side of this thread, but it kinda went away.

I am most interested because if we know WHY these things are happening we may be able to find other chemicals that will work in a similar way. Just because some of us (myself included) don't quite follow these types of discussions does not mean it does not have a place on this forum!

For what it is worth my Theobromine experiements:

~300mg alone. Stimulation, pleasant. Milder than caffien, or at least less side effects. Lasted about 3-4 hours

~200mg theobromine with JWH-018 Stimulation and stoned feeling....no potentiation of vaporized cannibinoid noticed

~300mg theobromine with MJ - Again, no potentiation of vaporized cannibinoid, more stimulation than with 200mgs

~100mgs Theobromine (oral) 10mg THH HCL (rectal) Slight stimulation, increased THH effects (slight CEV's), much more euphoria, mood was fantastic most of the day.

I plan on trying higher doses theobromine and 10mgs THH as well as lower doses of theobromine with higher doses of THH.

The effects from theobromine seem to kick in within 3 minutes, even with food on my stomach. I am quite surprised at how quick it works. I have not tried over 300mgs of theobromine. I find that 300mgs is about all the stimulation that I want or can handle.

EDIT: 200mgs Theobromine and 20mgs THH (sublingually) Started off with a very pleasant feeling. This feeling grew and grew and then abruptly stopped. My mood changed from happy and euphoric to angry, upset, and mildly violent. This is highly unusual for me even in the worst of moods. There was no situational event to trigger such an emotional responce. Not sure what happened, but it was not good. Within 2 hours this feeling passed and I was back to my usual self. I may try again with this combination later to see if it was the combo or something else.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#53 Posted : 12/30/2008 7:39:26 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Whats the dosage in Mg for 100% pure theobromine?

Whats the dosage for a 22% "full specturm" Cacao extract?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#54 Posted : 12/30/2008 7:48:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the dose that 'they' recommended with the pure theo was 300mg

and here is some more info...SWIM just remembered that when he took his thh/harmaline/dmt fumarate combo..he had food in his stomach...which..when he normally takes that combo with food..it has a very reduced effect..this did not seem to matter with the Theobromine
it's a sound

Nanaki
#55 Posted : 12/31/2008 12:11:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You mentioned taking the Theo around 20-40 minutes before the THH/DMT. Does Theo cause any nausea? Do you mix that with some citric acid and drink that? How does it taste? Does it give you the jitters like caffeine would?
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#56 Posted : 12/31/2008 12:46:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes you take it about 30minutes before the thh/dmt...and it doesnt cause ANY nausea..it makes you feel really warm and cozy..no other additives are needed..and there arent any jitters that SWIM can remember...its smoother than caffeine..
it's a sound

bufoman
#57 Posted : 1/4/2009 2:49:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

101mg theobromine taken orally 1.5 hour before experiment.
30mg pure DMT freebase freebased (2x)
A close friend reported the following experience:
Closed eyed visual effects were decreased, slower moving and not as colorful and vibrant as typical from this dosage. Open eyed were also attenuated (decreased). The psychological effects were certainly altered and some strange mind effects definetly lasted longer than normal. It did alter the psychological effects while at the same time decreased the visuals. Wether this is typical of all routes of admin is unknown or in combo with MAOI ?. More individuals need to conduct research with this combination. The experiment was repeated with same effects.

Subjective effects from the theobromine at this dose were apparent and consisted of stimulation without the caffeine jitters, and overall mood enhancement.

Nanaki
#58 Posted : 1/4/2009 3:11:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A good report bufoman. Is it possible that 1.5 hours might be too long before taking DMT? It seems to potentiate oral DMT, which of course is taken with an MAOI. Maybe there is some chain of order, theo potentiates the harmala alkaloid which then potentiates the DMT.

SWIM has been eating more chocolate than usual today, and drinking chocolate milk. Well, he rarely eats chocolate but had a taste for it today. SWIM will smoke some typical dose and see if it makes a difference. But he probably hasn't eaten much theo. Maybe around 5-10 oz of milk chocolate, and a glass of chocolate milk. He barely feels anything from the theo these might contain.

bufoman
#59 Posted : 1/4/2009 3:28:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Theo has a long half life and the effects of the theo were definetly apparent before the experiment. One has to consider that it likely took 15-30 min for the plasma levels to even reach a physiological significant concentration, thus the time should not be an issue. Additionaly had it done nothing it would be safe to say a higher dose is needed or a shorter time period but there was a real and definite attenuation of the visuals. As stated the experiment was repeated as SWIM was suprised as he expected enhancement. Milk chocolate and chocolate milk as you said will likely not have a significant amount of theobromine. Also the potentiation from oral admin may result from an enhanced absorption, or as stated as activity resulted from the MAOI theo combo. There was some psychological alteration and these effects were of a longer duration however visuals were decreased significantly. More people need to attempt with pure Theo.

'Coatl
#60 Posted : 1/4/2009 3:30:53 AM

Teotzlcoatl

The other chemicals in chocolate are just as important, if not more important than this one.

Check out the other chemicals in Cacao.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

PREV1234NEXT