We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
The DMT Handbook - Now Available Options

soulfood
#41 Posted : 10/12/2009 3:21:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

It's true though that many are trying encapsulated Pharmahuasca and any information that pushes people that way should be removed.

But folks, remember that ayahuasca is a liquid and to copy it your pharmahuasca should be taken in a liquid also.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Observant
#42 Posted : 10/13/2009 12:52:29 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

I don't know why it isnt as effective as a tea when in Capsules

But what about Pharmahuasca enhanced Mushroom Powder Capsules ?
:idea:
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

mumbles
#43 Posted : 11/2/2009 2:40:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ChemEng wrote:
Very nice work.

I am relatively new to the forum but I was wondering why the STB method is not represented in the handbook? It seems much simpler than the method given: no siphoning, the bark stays in one container, no need to heat on a stove for hours on end, no need to purchase acid, high yields in the range of 1%, etc.
STB is lazy and requires dangerous amounts of sodium hydroxide (usually drain cleaner grade so who knows what metal impurities are in there - and maybe in your spice). I would be much much more worried about that than buying acid or heating in a pot. With a proper acid/base extraction your result is much cleaner and swim hopes people here value their health. Shortcuts aren't worth your health.

Pokey
#44 Posted : 11/4/2009 9:51:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mumbles wrote:

"STB is lazy and requires dangerous amounts of sodium hydroxide (usually drain cleaner grade so who knows what metal impurities are in there - and maybe in your spice). I would be much much more worried about that than buying acid or heating in a pot. With a proper acid/base extraction your result is much cleaner and swim hopes people here value their health. Shortcuts aren't worth your health."

STB is a perfectly fine method for extraction. STB and A/B teks both end with a basic mixture that needs to be handled with care. As far as the purity, either method produces a product that can be enjoyed without re-crystalization if done properly, but both benefit from it.

Eluna
#45 Posted : 1/11/2010 8:16:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You must burn the chemicals off the steel scrubber before you put it in the machine, otherwise.. lets say smoking those chemicals make for a very high(toxic?) body load and almost sent swim into a very bad trip. (tripping while your chest feels like its collapsing isnt fun).

Might want to update the pdf? this is pretty dangerous...

WalkingSpirit
#46 Posted : 3/17/2010 7:38:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can I use the same handbook with a smaller amount of DMT? Say, instead of 2 kilograms I had 100 grams. How would I convert the measurements? 100/2000 then take that percent and use it for everything else? Thanks

mumbles
#47 Posted : 3/17/2010 8:38:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Of course. Scale it all down but use common sense and maybe a tiny bit more solvent than the scaled down measurements indicate.

shoe
#48 Posted : 3/17/2010 3:31:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
It is most definitely HANDBOOK worthy!

I completely agree! thats an incredible read, right from the start with the wood chipper for mimosa, and the whitest white crystals, omg!
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

The_Apprentice
#49 Posted : 6/9/2010 7:38:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

1st post! just wanted to say thank you so much for this great peace of work!

Rivea
#50 Posted : 6/25/2010 7:04:25 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

I would categorize it as a handbook. If it is to contain significantly more detail and asides, then it would be a textbook in my opinion. This handbook clarifies what I have read in many other peoples procedures here and in other places, and provides a great guide for a beginner like me.

Does anyone else have any comment about the author's finding with doing acid extractions using acetic acid? Is the DMT-acetate bonding weak and prone to being broken by hard boiling or the like?

One comment about pharmahuasca: I have made rue/mimosa teas and taken them a couple times (like I said I am new here). I took 3 gr of rue in 22 cc fluid, and 7 gr of mimosa in 35 cc fluid. Assuming .5% DMT in the mimosa yields about 35 mg of DMT in the tea.

I saw entities and I time traveled. At 1 hour after the journey started coming on, I started peaking. This peak lasted a solind 1.5 hours. Then it trailed off and by 3.5 hours total, I was left feeling very happy even though I had to endure some grueling emotional revelations during the peak especially when I was hearing my world as I must have as an infant...

So I would approach the recommendations of the pharmahuasca section with a great deal of skepticism. The doses mentioned in the handbook at least for me would probably be mentally far too traumatic. For a first time voyager, it could completely put them off taking another trip at best and at worst I don't want to venture a guess.

Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

bleavitt
#51 Posted : 10/26/2010 7:00:15 AM

Brett

Sorry I am new and can not find the book ?

Phantastica
#52 Posted : 10/26/2010 10:02:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bubble_gum
#53 Posted : 2/28/2011 6:04:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

does anybody know how long a DMT fumarate trip is going to last? i just made my first batch and i want to snort the fumarate

narmz
#54 Posted : 2/28/2011 7:58:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is quite possibly the greatest resource to arise from the nexus. Takes the time to explain in plain english what is going on with the reactions, as well as explaining how to calculate the proper amounts of materials. It is so well done, covers everything you need to know and more! 2 thumbs way the fuck up!
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

dehingoli
#55 Posted : 4/27/2011 11:01:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the guide. very helpful with pics.
- my signature has been temporarily moved to another dimension.

tolki
#56 Posted : 7/16/2011 4:24:12 PM

Taulant

sorry i can't download it, im from macedonia and no one here has some or knows how to make dmt need some help?

DidMyTest
#57 Posted : 7/20/2011 9:05:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice book a few things are missing:
- Safety Instructions about Iye and Acids (like add it slowly, and first water then acid..)
- Also Safety Equipment (Eye Shower, Water for neutralizing...)
- Maybe a time schedule
- Also what's very important what happens with the chemicals afterwards e.g. if you flush down conc. acid down your siphon you might melt plastic pipes in your sink --> I guess, that you neutralize the iye with the acid and then flush it just down the toilett. Ok iye is in pipe cleaner but it could still do a heat reaction?
Also I think but I'm not shure, that you can recycle the naptha by distillation (what has to be done very cautious too)

But besides that I've two questions:
- what PH should the basyfied solution have. What I mean perhaps the bark,cooking etc. influences the PH so the 200 grams of Sodium Hydroxide is not something meaningful. I read 9-11 is good (http://www.dmtextraction.org/phalaris1dmtextraction.htm)?
-why there is no defatting step like in this instruction: http://www.dmtextraction...alaris1dmtextraction.htm
Ok found in some post, that it is done with the recrystilasation

And I think the siphon is a really dangerous idea, at least if you use your mouth to soak on it. That's a liitle bit irresponsible for a beginners guide.

But all in all nice work and seems to be the best isntruction I've found.
Any spelling or grammar mistakes? Please help me to improve my English and write me a PM. Just write what is wrong and how the rule is.

JilPil
#58 Posted : 7/24/2011 3:01:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[qu

SnozzleBerry
#59 Posted : 7/24/2011 3:23:07 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

ahmcarri wrote:
bubble_gum wrote:
does anybody know how long a DMT fumarate trip is going to last? i just made my first batch and i want to snort the fumarate

gotta say that sounds horrid
fumarate is harsh as a smoke alone
and white dmt burns like an ass in the nose
the 2 together cant be good...ow

ahmcarri, you shouldn't smoke fumarates, it's far from effective.

bubblegum...check out this thread for some discussion on snorted DMT...I know it's generally not fumarates discussed, but it's a decent starting place for your question, imo.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

JilPil
#60 Posted : 7/24/2011 5:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[qu

PREV1234NEXT