We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
warning of PMMA laced ecstacy..esp if in BC Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 1/14/2012 2:15:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

http://www.vancouversun....+PMMA/5993556/story.html

Obviously this article is somewhat biased like most of the mainstream mediea is when it comes to this stuff..stuff like this comes to mind..
"As with MDMA there's no known safe dose of PMMA." That to me sounds totally rediculous concidering MDMA is used by psychotherapists all the time in safe doses in government funded studies..

So, read just between the lines and be careful.

"Several police agencies have tablets that were voluntarily forwarded to them recently and may contain the lethal MDMA/PMMA mix. However, authorities don't want to post pictures of the pills because it may give users the impression that those pills are risky while the others are safe"

It seems obvious the police are not willing to lend a hand in helping reduce the harm done..figures. Know your source and if you dont just dont ingest it.

Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulthatcreates
#2 Posted : 1/14/2012 9:11:40 AM

simply beautiful

a related video.

This, what I'm experiencing now, is a whole new level of my being.

SHroomtroll
#3 Posted : 1/14/2012 10:58:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing new this crap tbh...

That is why it´s very important to check out current batches of pills and even if you have one that is supposed to be good yiou have to test it since fake copies of good pills is pretty common.

crystal mdma ftw.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 1/14/2012 11:13:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

crystal mdma can also be laced or even just mislabelled. As I already posted before, the organization I colaborate with has been receiving more and more samples of methamphetamine being sold as mdma, or mdma laced with different things, from inactive fillers to different active substances, some more toxic than others.

TLC is the way to go for the dedicated psychonaut, if you care about your health. You dont need to be a chemist nor spend too much money...

And yeah there's been several deaths related to PMMA, its more toxic than MDMA, be careful people!

SHroomtroll
#5 Posted : 1/14/2012 11:17:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i guess that is correct aswell, is that common in europe to or more in the us? i don´t do mdma much but all crystal i had has been good i think.

at least i never had any meth in it, since it never lasts more than 4hours i´m positive on it.

also what is a good place to get some test strips? i have aquired some 5 and 6 apb so really wan´t to test it with a reagent before even thinking about consuming.

Purges
#6 Posted : 1/14/2012 11:36:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MDMA in my experience is very safe. I have taken just short of a gram in a night before*... Never heard of this PMMA stuff though, shame that pills are so tainted these days Crying or very sad

*I DO NOT RECOMMEND OTHERS TRY THIS!!!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

endlessness
#7 Posted : 1/14/2012 11:41:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep purges.. though it seems there is a lot of difference in metabolism and personal sensitivity, as well as related to tolerance/previous experience.

There are cases of people taking more than a gram and having no apparent damage, but there are also cases of people dying with less.. IIRC last summer in Ibiza one girl died taking under a gram of MDMA, she had no experience with it. Ill try to find more data on that case, I remember I had some email with some info on that case, but anyways it just goes to show that its not so simple and it depends on several factors. Be safe out there, people! Listen to your body, raise doses gradually, make sure your substance is pure!

SHroomtroll
#8 Posted : 1/14/2012 11:52:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

safe or not, taking anywere close to a gram is a massive od of mdma.

Ive done up to ,5 a few times and that fells way to much in many ways.

Also the comedown of a dose like that is no joke...

The most ive seen someone do is 18! 150mg tabs in aprox 30hours time, coupled with 2hits of strong lsd.

That was a scary day since he and his friend who did about 13tabs were very very confused in the end.

The most fucked up part is that the 18tab guy drove a car after everything was over...

Shaolin
#9 Posted : 1/14/2012 12:14:46 PM

Stiletto Stoner

SHroomtroll wrote:

The most ive seen someone do is 18! 150mg tabs in aprox 30hours time, coupled with 2hits of strong lsd.

That was a scary day since he and his friend who did about 13tabs were very very confused in the end.

The most fucked up part is that the 18tab guy drove a car after everything was over...

Some people just weren't made for the gene pool.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

SHroomtroll
#10 Posted : 1/14/2012 1:56:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It was one weird festival indeed, the guy who 13 was his first time rolling too,

Some great quotes were "turn down the volume man, the neighbours will complain" uhhm yeah sure we are in the forest middle of nowhere!

"close the window it´s cold in here" Uhm yeah we are still outside man.

Also he somehow hooked up with a chick and made out with her inside his car, out of nowhere he thought she was a chinese dude and said "wtf man want to get slapped! i´m not gay" after that she slapped him instead and ran off.

Had a blast because of those two but was worried for their health on and off.

Purges
#11 Posted : 1/14/2012 1:57:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SHroomtroll wrote:
safe or not, taking anywere close to a gram is a massive od of mdma.

Yes, in my youth I was pretty reckless with this particular substance, as well as VERY experienced. The point I was making is that it is a relatively benign substance, even well above an active dose of 80-200mg. But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be careful, and listen to your own intuition as well as your body!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3