We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Ever been stuck in a loop? Options

tryptographer
#41 Posted : 12/12/2008 10:03:34 PM

tryptamine photographer

Ever been stuck in a loop? Yes: it's called Tomorrow...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

varun
#42 Posted : 12/16/2008 10:33:58 AM

jo_cosmic

"During the peak of that trip, SWIM’s mind became a square, all of SWIM’s thoughts became squares, and even his emotions were felt as if they were squares. Lines and right angles, that’s all SWIM could experience. It was utterly impossible to behold. How is it that an emotion can become a square? It was as if all of SWIM’s mind was short circuited and going bonkers. It was really freaky...but fascinating at the same time."

I notice that when ever I'm with other people while spiced up I feel fear. When I feel fear my trip becomes square and pixelated and I feel trapped in every sense of the word. Because fear is encaging, everything becomes contained in this pixelated world of squares. This is pretty scary. Doesn't sound scary I know but it is.
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

Jorkest
#43 Posted : 12/16/2008 4:02:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM also doesnt like spicing around people..he likes to do it all alone..late at night..with no chance of anybody calling or stopping by...but somehow they manage to do it anyway..right after SWIM breaks through..
it's a sound

PREV123