We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2345NEXT
Injecting DMT Options

Eliyahu
#61 Posted : 4/27/2012 1:48:51 AM
סנדלפון

"USP" Grade... I will have to remember that....I'll admit "Human Grade" just sounds wrong.....
Thanks for the Correction Benzyme

-I am constantly reminding myself that I exist for the sole purpose of my own correction.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

benzyme
#62 Posted : 4/27/2012 1:54:52 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

'sall good.
I make mistakes too, everyone does.

I can't imagine sticking myself with the spice though. I've read the spirit molecule, it sounds intense
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Eliyahu
#63 Posted : 4/27/2012 2:27:43 AM
סנדלפון

Yeah true....It was Intense to the extreme as well as being a 100% fully Immersive experience. I could get up and walk around(or be shown around)...

I have very mixed feelings about doing it again.
On one hand the two experiences were the most powerful ones I have ever had in my life overall they also answered all the questions I had ever wondered about..at least up to that point.

On the other hand...it was so utterly terrifying in the extreme..exactly like a 100% real simulated NDE...A "dry run on death"....

I have already chickened out on the whole IV injecting yourself Idea....I have two friends that mastered it and inject themselves from time to time. I was given a tutorial on self injection along with six pre-prepared IV needles with .3ml per kilogram doses in them(I asked for little lighter doses to help me build up the nerve.)

I actually ended up using 3 just for IM (once while I was on harmalas), And I gave the other 3 away because I was afraid they wouldn't keep over a long time. I could never manage to conquer my fear of injecting myself and have resigned to the idea that if I want an IV injection I will need to have someone else do it for me while I squirm around like a little kid getting his vaccine shot..

I noticed a major change in how my Ayahuasca trips went after I was injected. High doses of Ayahuasca began giving me visuals that were very reminiscent of where the injections took me...It was as if though I had opened up a certain door on the injection and I kept going through it.

I always think of taking DMT like opening a Corridor of sorts..
when I smoke it the corridor opens and entities come through the corridor into my earthly plane of existence.

When I take Ayahuasca, smoke DMT while peaking on LSD or have DMT injected into my veins then
the corridor is opened wide and the DMT Entities are then able to "Abduct" me out of my earthly plane and they take me completely out of this world to where ever it is they decide I need to go....wherever that is it's always far, far away.

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

cheddar_bob
#64 Posted : 4/27/2012 2:51:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Did the lower dose IM experiences in any way help prep you for the higher doses? How long were the effects present? It sounds like it wasn't to the point where you were unable to function in normal reality

Mindlusion
#65 Posted : 4/27/2012 10:30:34 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

IM basically feels like a pharmahuasca experience, without the force of the harmalas... It lasts shorter, feels very clean, a very pleasant way to trip, if the dose is right of course.

I preferred 50mg over 75mg, 75mg had me on the edge of reality, stuck between worlds. Perhaps a 100mg would lead to a very long extended breakthrough. IME those experiences are extremely mentally taxing. Depending on what kind of experience you receive... I'd wish you luck on that one
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

cheddar_bob
#66 Posted : 4/28/2012 5:04:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

very helpful, thank you!

sidefx
#67 Posted : 5/6/2012 10:59:21 AM

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?

Hey were is recommended best place to IM? In the old Bum cheek?

Has any one heard that a good dose for IM is double your regular dose???
"Given enough Time even Hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going"

DeMenTed
#68 Posted : 5/6/2012 7:38:42 PM

Barry

benzyme wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:

As luck would have it I had the means to obtain "human grade"

what exactly is "human-grade"?
I've worked as a quality control analyst for a biopharm company, and I've never
heard of "human grade"

Strassman talks about human grade dmt quite a lot in the spirit molecule.

I would quote him but i cant copy and paste pdf from an ipad

sidefx
#69 Posted : 5/11/2012 8:33:47 AM

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?

I am sure that the DMT used in 'The spirit molecule' Doco. Was 99.8% pure.

And i know the difference between cat/dog ketamine and HUMAN Ketamine is the purity, they use the best method and precursors to produce the purist Ketamine for Human medical usage.

I would say 'HUMAN GRADE' to be the purist form a molecule can be made, efficiently, of course they would have leeway regarding funds provided to reach that level of purity.
"Given enough Time even Hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going"

numbersix
#70 Posted : 7/15/2012 1:35:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm planning my first IV DMT experience sometime when....

The principle remaining issue is that of sterility:

I have a non sterile but otherwise clean source of FASA DMT fumarate.

The intended first dose is 0.2 mg/Kg, dissolved in 20 unit (.2ml) from a sterile water ampule, and a sterile 29 gauge needle and 50 unit (0.5ml)insulin syringe, with a Sterifilt filter(produced by Apothicom in France). I also have a supply of sterile latex gloves, alcohol swobs and Band-Aid.

The filters will remove 90% of solids larger than 10 microns but they don't remove micro organisms so the plan is to wash the crystal fumarate in anhydrous acetone for 20 minutes prior to use to kill off bacteria, however this still leaves the possibility of contamination by endospores. Unfortunately it is unlikely I will have access to the prefered sterilizing 0.2 micron wheel syringe filters.

Tests have shown it is possible to gently heat the fumarate on thermostatically controlled hotplate to a temperature of 110 deg. Celsius; at around 125 degrees the sample begins to melt. The recommended dry heat sterilization temperature is 160 degrees for two hours, however this is too hot and appears to degrade the fumarate. I have concluded 110 degrees is probably the maximum safe temperature for this purpose.

Given the drug's fast onset i have decided to use a small volume of fumarate solution, tests have shown 20 units can be comfortably injected in about 15 seconds. The reasoning is I expect the drug to have taken effect before the syringe is empty consequentially it's probably unwise to extend the injection period by using a larger volume; a smaller volume would not allow the filter to operate correctly. I am not self administering.

I have also considered using a germicidal UV lamp, these are available commercially and are used in air purifiers and fish tanks etc, they kill surface and water born bacteria but do not destroy spores. It may be a good idea to have one of these in operation while making up the IV solution.

EDIT: 25mg/40units water DMT fumarate solution tested pH ~6.0. This compares with saline solution, nominal pH 5.5 (4.5 to 7.0).

I would welcome any thoughts or suggestions relating to these practical issues. Thanx

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Eliyahu
#71 Posted : 7/15/2012 4:10:49 AM
סנדלפון

DeMenTed said:
benzyme wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:

As luck would have it I had the means to obtain "human grade"

what exactly is "human-grade"?
I've worked as a quality control analyst for a biopharm company, and I've never
heard of "human grade"

Strassman talks about human grade dmt quite a lot in the spirit molecule.

hey, I thought I had heard it being used in an official sense..

I would quote him but i cant copy and paste pdf from an ipad

Also-
numbersix.....

I know sterility is very important

my friend used ethanol as his base for the solution. Injecting a tiny amount of sterile ethanol is harmless. Not sure if the solution was heat sterilized as well, next time I see him I will find out and post it. I'm fairly certain there are other members here more qualified to help you with this in the meanwhile.

numbersix
#72 Posted : 7/15/2012 4:54:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:

Also-
numbersix.....

I know sterility is very important

my friend used ethanol as his base for the solution. Injecting a tiny amount of sterile ethanol is harmless. Not sure if the solution was heat sterilized as well, next time I see him I will find out and post it. I'm fairly certain there are other members here more qualified to help you with this in the meanwhile.

Eliyahu,

thanx for your input, I've been paying a lot of attention to your posts here on the forum, inspiring, respect to you my friend for the Great Work you are doing.

shanti

endlessness
#73 Posted : 7/15/2012 10:31:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does ethanol even dissolve DMT fumarate? I would think only poorly. Also, be sure ethanol has no denaturing agents which could be very toxic to ingest.

We recommend against it but if you're gonna inject DMT anyways, please everybody read the FAQ link on IV DMT for safety proceedures regarding injection.

numbersix
#74 Posted : 7/15/2012 9:30:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Does ethanol even dissolve DMT fumarate? I would think only poorly. Also, be sure ethanol has no denaturing agents which could be very toxic to ingest.

We recommend against it but if you're gonna inject DMT anyways, please everybody read the FAQ link on IV DMT for safety proceedures regarding injection.

thanks for the kind concern but i have no intention injecting ethanol, for one thing it does not kill bacterial spores, no doubt there are toxicity issues as well.

Eliyahu
#75 Posted : 7/16/2012 4:17:22 AM
סנדלפון

Yeah sorry about that... I probably should not have said anything as I did not make the solution myself, but it was made by a close friend...I was fairly certain he mentioned the usage of high purity lab grade ethanol but I'm not 100% on that...I'm not sure if the fumerate was dissolved or if it was made by way of an aqueous solution of some kind..

I will try to obtain a recipe from him sometime in the near future, I believe his formulation to have been both safe and effective as I know it has been administered a great many times to a fair number of people with no trouble or ill effect.

One thing I know for sure of that was helpful was that we used the very tiny diabetic needles.

I also know he made the solution as concentrated as possible so it would take as few CC's as possible to inject.

numbersix
#76 Posted : 7/16/2012 4:29:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bacteriostatic Water for Injection
contains benzyl alcohol

http://www.drugs.com/pro...water-for-injection.html

NOTE: FYI only, I'm NOT suggesting anyone use this for iv DMT fumarate

JusTShrooMinn
#77 Posted : 7/28/2012 2:54:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I figured I would throw this in here... Sorry for the late bump but its useful information from someone over at the shroomery that is very experienced in psychs.

http://www.shroomery.org...p/Number/2342602#2342602

greenmoss
#78 Posted : 10/3/2015 7:04:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nance wrote:
I've heard you can inject DMT. I was wondering how the effects differ from smoking it. I've been smoking out of a meth pipe which works very well. But I am always interested in different methods. I was a IV heroin user for 10 years, although I dont use anymore, I've always preferred shooting my drugs. Is better than smoking? is it more dangerous? Does anyone know the proper way to go about this? Any words of wisdom/warning would be much appreciated.

mate, nevermind the antiers.

if your extremely extremely experience, and a good soul, then go ahead and inject it....

of course you want to make sure the DMT it self is pure.

but it will seriously do whatever it will do... that's all i Know. and again I used the 'i',I did did not even use correct spelling, so take that advice from an idiot.

a1pha
#79 Posted : 10/3/2015 7:20:42 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

greenmoss wrote:
Nance wrote:
I've heard you can inject DMT. I was wondering how the effects differ from smoking it. I've been smoking out of a meth pipe which works very well. But I am always interested in different methods. I was a IV heroin user for 10 years, although I dont use anymore, I've always preferred shooting my drugs. Is better than smoking? is it more dangerous? Does anyone know the proper way to go about this? Any words of wisdom/warning would be much appreciated.

if your extremely extremely experience, and a good soul, then go ahead and inject it....

but it will seriously do whatever it will do... that's all i Know. and again I used the 'i',I did did not even use correct spelling, so take that advice from an idiot.

This makes no sense; and you are responding to a three year old thread. Could you elaborate some, and maybe define what "a good soul" means and what it has to do with a IV DMT ROA?
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Godzy
#80 Posted : 10/4/2015 12:31:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
greenmoss wrote:
Nance wrote:

This makes no sense; and you are responding to a three year old thread. Could you elaborate some, and maybe define what "a good soul" means and what it has to do with a IV DMT ROA?

this is what i got from it lol

mate, nevermind the antiers. = anti-ers, not a word. don't listen to the one's who tell you not to do something just cause they wouldn't.

if your extremely extremely experience, and a good soul, then go ahead and inject it.... = if you have a lot of experience with the substance, and have a good soul (assuming he means a pure, clean, non-corrupted conscience/being) then inject if you want to

of course you want to make sure the DMT it self is pure. = not only is it important that your "soul" is pure, but the substance itself must be too

but it will seriously do whatever it will do... that's all i Know. and again I used the 'i',I did did not even use correct spelling, so take that advice from an idiot. = DMT is unpredictable, so no one can really tell you what the experience will be like, and he forgot to capitalize the letter "i" so that makes him an idiot (and myself as well i suppose) Laughing Big grin

«PREV2345NEXT