We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Banisteriopsis Caapi Question Options

Duncan Disorderly
#1 Posted : 12/9/2023 6:37:52 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

I am wanting to make Ayahuasca for the first time and found a clip on YouTube that shows you how to make it. One of the ingredients is, Banisteriopsis Caapi, which I easily found for sale on eBay. However, the seller has four variations.

There's, Yellow, Muricata Red Vine, Uncaria Tomentosa Blend, and Illex Guayusa Blend.

All four variations cost the same. Does it matter which one I get? I assume it doesn't matter as long as it's Banisteriopsis Caapi.

Any help would be appreciated.

Peace.
โ€œGive a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.โ€ -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

brokedownpalace10
#2 Posted : 12/9/2023 7:16:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Duncan Disorderly
#3 Posted : 12/9/2023 7:24:34 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Thanks!

Fantastic link. It explains it perfectly. Different colour, different vibe. Very interesting.

Peace.

โ€œGive a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.โ€ -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 12/10/2023 12:21:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder what the Ilex blend is like. That looks like mate. That looks like mate and caapi

Duncan Disorderly
#5 Posted : 12/10/2023 7:49:25 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

BundleflowerPower wrote:
I wonder what the Ilex blend is like. That looks like mate. That looks like mate and caapi

TBH, I'd like to try all of them to compare. Mind you, that's assuming there's a profoundly noticeable difference. Whatever, I'm happy to make myself a test subject. lol

I decided to go for the yellow. It felt like a good place to start.

Peace.

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra