We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
NPS and the soup, timing of pulls. Options

murklan
#1 Posted : 10/23/2023 3:50:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a small question that I've not found an answer to. Perhaps I've not looked enough, or I could have done a test. But anyway, someone here probably knows.

Then doing the pulls from the based soup (heated or not) the NPS separates really fast for me. I turn the flask for some minutes and then let rest, and repeat.
My question is regarding the DMT and if it is 'stable' in the NPS or if it might go back to the soup if I let it stand for a while before sucking it up and put in freezer?
I usually let the NPS it stand for a day in the soup but always mix it a few times before taking it out from the soup. Is it better to do it directly after separation or does it not matter?
I usually do a variant of MAX Ion tek.

Thanks!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fractals4life
#2 Posted : 10/23/2023 4:59:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT freebase is *much* more soluble in NPS than the base soup, in fact it is hardly soluble in aqueous solution at all. You need have no worries about it "going back" into the base once it has dissolved in the NPS.

Once the NPS has separated then the only bit in contact with the soup (that still might contain suspended DMT freebase precipitate ) is the bottom of the layer. So not much DMT freebase is going to dissolve into the NPS from there. The only thing extended standing time might do is allow a bit more NPS to separate from the soup, so it's wasted time on anything but your last pull, IMHO, but won't do any harm.

Have fun!

Sakkadelic
#3 Posted : 10/23/2023 7:22:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On a cold night, you might find dmt crystals already crashed out of the NPS on top of the base soup. In that case reheat the container until the crystals redisolve and pull
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

murklan
#4 Posted : 10/23/2023 8:19:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great! Thanks!

I thought it was like that but I wanted to be sure. I've also thought about a heated soup and if it matters if you cool it down before sucking up the NPS?

Fun? Yes, dealing with pH >13 liquids and volatile petroleum in the kitchen is my kind of fun! Smile

murklan
#5 Posted : 10/23/2023 8:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
On a cold night, you might find dmt crystals already crashed out of the NPS on top of the base soup. In that case reheat the container until the crystals redisolve and pull

Ok, never thought about that. Thanks.
But in my NPS I've only once seen it cloudy before freezing. So I guess it's not really saturated.

Twilight Person
#6 Posted : 10/25/2023 12:37:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think only the yuck yellow polymer thing precipitates back at room temperature and not the true dmt. Only if it was supersaturated which is impossible during a regular extraction. So i think chance is 0 and even if it would precipitate it would not go back into the water and instead stay as clouds in your soup. One member claimed it would even slowly form Solid dmt at the bottom so even this would be no problem.
~ O ~

Sakkadelic
#7 Posted : 10/25/2023 6:03:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

murklan wrote:
Sakkadelic wrote:

But in my NPS I've only once seen it cloudy before freezing. So I guess it's not really saturated.

here I found the picture, https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=771487#post771487
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

murklan
#8 Posted : 10/25/2023 7:32:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
murklan wrote:
Sakkadelic wrote:

here I found the picture, https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=771487#post771487

Wow, never seen anything like it. Perhaps I should do a more slow cooling down instead of putting it directly in -18 C. On the other hand, I quite pleased with the angels dandruff as it is.