We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making a dmt vape cartridge Options

Timmyt
#1 Posted : 4/7/2023 1:40:49 AM

Timmyt

So this is my method . Got propylene glycol .5ml with 500mg. Dmt into a shot glass hat water bather use a syringe to suck it up after it breaks down. Use a glass tth cartridge.in case I have to warm up under water. I don't want any of the plastic breaking down. Font know if it will but safe is better than sorry. I added a few drops of blueberry flavoring. Only use the p.g. liquid cause the veg. Glycerin causeing to easily recrystalize everything worked out. I have a 1ml cartridge vape that I can control the heat completely rather then working with 🔥. Tonight I will try out. Report the effects. And taste might need to adjust next vape cartridge. Oh I'm also using a cell palm battery.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Timmyt
#2 Posted : 4/7/2023 5:05:01 AM

Timmyt

So I tried it there really wasn't all the best. I'm going to tweak the ratio but I need to be carefully using alout of spice. If anybody been down this road let me know

The Sofa Traveler
#3 Posted : 4/7/2023 10:03:17 AM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

OrangeEnergy wrote:
Timmyt wrote:
So this is my method . Got propylene glycol .5ml with 500mg. Dmt into a shot glass hat water bather use a syringe to suck it up after it breaks down. Use a glass tth cartridge.in case I have to warm up under water. I don't want any of the plastic breaking down. Font know if it will but safe is better than sorry. I added a few drops of blueberry flavoring. Only use the p.g. liquid cause the veg. Glycerin causeing to easily recrystalize everything worked out. I have a 1ml cartridge vape that I can control the heat completely rather then working with 🔥. Tonight I will try out. Report the effects. And taste might need to adjust next vape cartridge. Oh I'm also using a cell palm battery.

That sounds extremely concentrated.
I've not made any juice myself, but have tried some a friend made, and that worked extremely well.
He used between 3-4g juice per gram of spice. He used 50:50 VG/PG, but that was very harsh, so I would recommend a 70/30 or even 80/20 VG/PG for a smoother hit.

From elsewhere on the nexus I've heard of 0.5g spice in 3ml juice and pepe the frog using 444mg spice in 2ml 55/45 VG/PG. I'd definitely go heavier on the VG.

I would stick with 50/50 PG/VG, too much VG is problematic as spice doesn't dissolve as well as with in PG and tend to precipitate at high concentration (<2,5ml per 1g) at this ratio. For <2,5ml per gram I would rather increase the PG ratio. Once I did a 2ml/1g juice with 20PG/80VG, it quickly turned into a smoothie-like mash. Not to mention it didn't vaporize well and clogged the coil quickly. And not to mention too that some clearomizers or vape carts - especially those intended for MTL vape - don't work well with high VG juices. VG dominant juice will only work fine with weak spice concentration and with proper material.
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.