We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kruigrula - Anyone? Options

ZiPhi
#1 Posted : 2/25/2023 5:50:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone encountered this 'word'?

I haven't processed this last one yet quite to the point of it being language - accessible but the word Kruigrula was a central part of it. Call it light language, lightspeak or any spinoff or vernacular thereof, there is absolutely a reemerging commissural "language" (stretching the definition of that word here) and this was, no doubt, a word belonging to it that I've added to my growing vocabulary.

Inquiring here because, well, "Progress comes from a hunger to know where you are wrong". If so, what meaning or context did it carry? PMs are fine for those wishing to not share widely.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 2/26/2023 2:35:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it is a distraction.
Entities spoken in glossolalic to me several times and I have also brought some words back.
Don't focus on them, keep them like memento from the otherside Smile

MuteUSO
#3 Posted : 2/26/2023 8:54:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
I think it is a distraction.
Entities spoken in glossolalic to me several times and I have also brought some words back.
Don't focus on them, keep them like memento from the otherside Smile

A distraction from what, if I may ask to further expand a bit on your thoughts? And what makes you think that is it a distraction?

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 2/27/2023 7:05:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Distraction which will make you stray from the path, or make you run in circles chasing some arbitrary words and their meanings.

Speaking from my intuition and personal experience mostly Smile

MuteUSO
#5 Posted : 2/27/2023 9:21:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. I think I can relate. But then I wonder why are there distractions built in? Who is distracting, and for what reason?