We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Am i burning my spice?...using the machine Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 11/17/2009 4:00:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I honestly cant tell. How easy is it to still burn your spice when using the machine?? because i just melt it into my wire, then apply the heat straight to the bottom of the bottle and inhale through the top. Should i heat it slowly then take the heat away and breath in? It sort of feels like smoke but people say when it burns it tastes horrible and is harsh, but i quite like it.

Btw i've read the pdf on the machine many times but i find it's explained pretty weirdly. Just wanna make sure im not wasting any of my spice!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nadir
#2 Posted : 11/17/2009 4:49:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it's quite hard to burn the spice using the machine..
swim prefers making changa - easy way to be sure everything goes right.
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 11/17/2009 8:43:12 PM

The Great Namah

Burning the spice results in little to no effects. If you are getting full effects you are not burning your spice enough to destroy it.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

WSaged
#4 Posted : 11/17/2009 9:17:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try not to let the flame touch the brillo directly.
Just close enough so that you are heating the brillo up & allowing it to form the vapor & keep it flowing steady while you inhale.
Except maybe on the last hit...to make sure you get anything that melted to the bottom side of the brillo.

Just a tip
If you find the Machine works well for you, get youself a small waterpipe, or bubbler with a thumb carb on it & put the brillo in the bowl of that!!
Use just enough water to make it bubble & you'll like it even more!!
(and NO!...the water filtering dose not alter the potency at all!!)

A pull stem on the water pipe doesn't work as well, because you need to keep the heat over the bowl constantly & you can't do that if you have to keep removing the bowl in order to clear the chamber.

With a thumb carb, I hold the lighter over the bowl & fill the chamber, remove thumb & clear it, fill it, clear it, fill it, clear it,etc..etc.. until my lugs are full.
Varying the distance of the lighter above the bowl the whole time...keeping the vapor consistent.
A bunch of smaller hits in a row, adding up into one big-ass hit, makes it so I feel & taste nothing as I inhale!!
I'll do that 3-4 times for my full dose.
(with my new lil waterpipe, it has literary been 100% breakthroughs!! Never had that with any DMT device I've use before!)

This is the new water pipe I've been using & it's the best DMT device I've ever encountered!!!
100% ideal IMO!

It is not too big...it was cheap & it even came with a cool little box.
Here is a link to the place I got it at.
They have a lot of other ones that would work great too!

If the brillo thing works good for you, I highly recommend you get yerself one of these as it is perfect!!!!!!

This other pic is the bubbler I used to think was ideal...I broke it while moving to a new apt & it took me 6 months & about 5 different waterpipes, bongs & bubblers to find another that worked really well.
Not all of them work as good as others. Like I said, find one with a big, wide hole for the thumb-carb, so it easily clears the chamber.
Too big a chamber & it doesn't clear as smooth either.

Last thing...find one that's plain-clear-glass...so you can see whats going on inside & clear the chamber as soon as it fills, for the smoothest, easiest results!!

Cheers
WS
WSaged attached the following image(s):
Full Pipe.jpg (28kb) downloaded 340 time(s).
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astralking
#5 Posted : 11/17/2009 11:19:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to know i've likely not been wasting any spice anyway. Comments and thoughts much appreciated, Btw the glass bong in the last post looks pretty nice!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke