We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Instant ayahuasca little lightening bolt TEK Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 3/23/2009 7:16:24 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

So this is a really very simple TEK that SWIM came up with MANY years ago... and it gave the best experiences that SWIM has ever had with ayahuasca.. and SWIM has drank with jungle shamans and had many of types of brews... this though was the best...

NOTE: this TEK is for making ayahuasca analogs and not for the purpose of smoking anything...
please only do this tek if your trying to subvert the goverment and tryingto create a society of peaceful synergy with nature and all that is...

EXTRACTION:
Everclear, or industrial 99% alcohol was added to MHRB and a separate container was for caapi/ethanol.
40gm caapi
15gm MHRB
mileage varies with each person quantity wise...
enough alcohol was added to cover the Mark(plant matter) with an inche above the level of plant matter of ethanol.

These were left to soak for two to four weeks.
Menstrum (herbalist term for alcohol containing the plant alkaliods ie a tinctures liquid) is then strained and seperrated from plant matter and plant matter is then placed in pyrx baking pans and evaporated in an open oven with a fan on... until the menstrum fully evaporates and the resulting residues crytalize... Whats that? yes they crystalize they tunr into this hard foam crystals that raise up like a poofy cake.
Crystals become slightly sticky after cooling or if pressed...
harvest crystals with razor blade, scrapping them off the pan and place them in a dry place.

INGESTION:
The product can be ingested in a few ways...
they can be added to gel caps or they can be added to warm water like Folgers instant coffee, becasue in a sense this is very much what its like instant coffee or instant ayahausca... Razz
Tests where done with a group to see whether or not gel caps made any difference on absorbtion, onset, or durration, none was notted. caps and ingesting added to warm water made no differance what so ever. if you like the taste go for it... SWIM sticks with caps...

ONSET:
duration of onset was a bit of time actually... SWIMS group did not feel the effects for an hour and a half though had started feelign nausea... SWIMS group had felt that perhaps this was a dud and that they should move on... One in SWIMS circle decided to try eating somthing with it to see if that brought on the effects as he had read in the entheogen review ( this was a long time ago) SO a few slices of sour dough bread was eaten... and within 15-20 minutes it came on like gangbustas...

Experience:
hit fast when it did come on ( 2 hours after ingestion) heart opened hared light between group members fromt he heart and then open and closed eye visuals and entity contact was incredible. This was the most educational expereince SWIM had ever had with aya. the experience was crystal clear. From what swim is reading about THH it would seem that it was very much liek what people are describing. emotionally clear, filled with light and awareness, visuals were clear, head was clear... everything was fucking clear! no intoxicating effects besides euphoria. SWIM met with a snake spirit wo taught swim that all was one and showed SWIM how to effectivly alter events in reality as well as change and tranform the enery as well as the quality and type of visuals others where having as well...
Music was listened to that created exremly disturbing feelings as well as visuals, but swim was so clear headed it was as if he was just watching and was able to just very clearly witness adn explore these feelings with out over identifying with them and feeling under their control. SWIM feels that this was the most theraputic part. just knowing that one could feel that way was incredible.

DURATION:
The experience only lasted for 4 hours. It was short, boosters where not avaiable at the time so where not experimented with.

Sugesstions:
Taking on an empty stomache is a good idea... but its not nessecary to fast all day... have some energy... eat a good breakfast and a light lunch but no dinner... if doing this in the evening like most folks do. 20-30 minutes after ingestion the Instant aya crystals eat a few slices of sour dough bread... nothing heavy nothing too greasy nothing spicy... just light... somthing thats easy to puke if need be (but no vomiting was experienced with this tek). SWIM has also thought of ingesting COCAO nips prior to ingesting due to the increase of effects that theobromine has on tryptamines.

These methods are based in anceint herrbalism and herbal extraction practies. They are as simple as the production of any herbal extract. SWIM feels that people tend to over complicate things, as well as over simplify. Nearly every herbal medicine out there is effectively made and ingested in the same exact way that SWIM is describing to you here. No acids, no bases, no pertrolium distilates, no nasty fumes, or pollution from your extraction process.. its simpel its easy its effective, its as old as the hills, and whats more is that its was the finest experience that SWIM has ever had with any ayahuasca brew.
SWIM has drank BREWS made by amazonian shamans... which intoxicate one and cloud ones mind creating fear an panic for SWIM at times, and at the very least difficulty intigrating whats happening. SWIM does not know if the plant material that swim was using produced these extraordinary results or if it was the TEK its self. More experimentation is needed by others using this tek to see if the results are simular.

A NOTE ON ETHANOL:
Ethanol especially high proof or industrial ethanol can be exspensive... but it does not have to be...
SWIM recomends investing in a Easy Still. its an extremly simple way to produce HIGH proof ethanol from just sugar and yeast...
basement shaman is selling an easy still right now for a reasonable price...
http://www.basementshaman.com/eadi.html
http://www.home-distilling.com/default.asp
you can produce your own high proof ethanol very cheaply and discreatly for many years...

This method works... and the end results are good...
down sides are that it takes time to let the alcohol soak every thing up... one might expidiate this with a hot water bath, but swims not sure... SWIM feels that this is a nice simple herbalist method for producing ayahuasca with out having to work with any chemistry or chemicals out side of just ethanol of coarse. SO in a sense this is also a safe non toxic tek as well, and if you where distilling your own ethanol you could do so with organic sustainable sugar and have no quilt at all...

NOTE ON OTHER PLANTS WITH THIS TEK:
SWIM has done this tek with chacruna as well. The end result after heat evap was a bright green lovely oil. This was not as strong as MHRB but there was visionary experiences that occured later on in the evening, leaving the group with a clear open heart and head, radiating light. Other plants to explore would be demanthus roots...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ohayoco
#2 Posted : 3/24/2009 10:15:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting, thank you! If there's no purging, SWIM would much prefer this to both ayawaska, and chemically simpler and potentially contaminated 'pharmawaska'.
SWIM'll try it one day and report back.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Dorge
#3 Posted : 3/25/2009 1:18:16 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

thanks!
its ridiculously simple! It only uses basic herbalist methods of extraction. Some one recently told swim that they had tried brewing various ayahausca teas for years with no luck and recently tried just a shot of mimosa extract with rue and it was the greatest experience hes ever had...
The ol amazonians did not have distilled spirits to extract with... just water... a properly done extract does not put much alcohol into your system to be contradictory wiht the rest of the medicines... and it helps the alkaliods get into the blood stream faster... people have reported drinking a shot of vodka to speed up a batch and ensure that it works...

and yes there is no potential contamination from chemicals either... or nasty solvents... so its perfect for oral use if your not comfortable with your extraction skills... or you dont want to burp up chemy tastes.. lol
give it a shot see how it works... remember it helps if you eat some food after taking it... and if you take yer theobromine...

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

breakMYhead
#4 Posted : 3/27/2009 3:28:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds good. i assume ammounts used 40/15g and resulting crystals are per person?
i post on behalf of a good friend.

Faust
#5 Posted : 3/27/2009 8:39:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

15 grams of MHRB is equivalent to 150mg of n,n-DMT, correct?
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Dorge
#6 Posted : 3/28/2009 5:26:00 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

yes in response to both posts...

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 3/29/2009 8:00:16 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

This tek has been added to the DMT-Nexus wiki:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ttle_lightening_bolt_TEK

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Dorge
#8 Posted : 3/29/2009 10:39:22 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

groovy!

rawmo
#9 Posted : 9/12/2009 8:32:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there,

so, can anyone possibly clarify some stuff for ethanol extraction of DMT / Harmalines?

If using an ethanol extraction [e.g. 60% Ethanol ~100 Proof]
you would expect to extract the following
DMT salts [i.e. NN-DMT]
DMT Oxide
Any other polar related DMT allies.

Pour the solution off the sediment after sufficient time
[basic lightning tek says 2 weeks for MHRB to sit in solution, but another post on the forum says 2 hrs.. any extra info appreciated, (e.g. solubility curve idea for amines into solution)].

Evaporate the solution to yield crystal sludge (NN-DMT, DMT oxide etc) [scrape off dish with razor blade].

My thought [and please let me know if my logic is wrong], is that this would provide an easy option for extraction of all the DMT related salts that could then be converted to an easily useable form [e.g. NN-DMT]

e.g. zinc powder/ascorbic acid extracted to convert DMT oxide into DMT
then a standard base extraction [e.g. NaOH] using considerably less reagents, with a higher total yield of DMT [above standard 0.57%]

If you didn't have a reducing agent [e.g. zinc powder] you could still do a base extraction on the evaporated crystals, and then save the remaining DMT oxide left over for the happy day when you got some zinc powder [or just use the dmt oxide as is].

Does that seem like it could work?

Phantastica
#10 Posted : 8/23/2010 10:43:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can someone with experience with this tek tell me if SWIM can use chacruna leaves instead of MHRB? Would leaving the chacruna leaves in the alcohol for 2-4 weeks, work just as well as MHRB? If so, then how much Chacruna should be used per dose?
Thanks a lotVery happy

*edit* Also, can 99%IPA be used instead of Everclear/Ethanol?
<3

Phantastica
#11 Posted : 8/31/2010 7:57:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phantastica wrote:
Can someone with experience with this tek tell me if SWIM can use chacruna leaves instead of MHRB? Would leaving the chacruna leaves in the alcohol for 2-4 weeks, work just as well as MHRB? If so, then how much Chacruna should be used per dose?
Thanks a lotVery happy

*edit* Also, can 99%IPA be used instead of Everclear/Ethanol?

anyone have any experience with this? i was planning on trying different methods of preparing aya.
i will be cooking some soon traditional style, but i also wanted to experiment with this method as well.
i was planning on preparing some caapi extract using THP, and some chacruna using this method stated here. but i still need to know if chacruna would work just as well as MHRB with this tek, using 99%IPA instead..Confused
<3

ragabr
#12 Posted : 8/31/2010 8:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure how the additional fat and chlorophyll from chacruna would affect the extraction.

IPA should work, same as soaking caapi leaves to extract, yes?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Phantastica
#13 Posted : 9/1/2010 6:36:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
Not sure how the additional fat and chlorophyll from chacruna would affect the extraction.

IPA should work, same as soaking caapi leaves to extract, yes?

yea raga thats what i figured too; in theory it all makes sense, and should work just fine i would assume.
but i was just wondering if anyone here had actually tried this method with chacruna instead
<3

Trickster
#14 Posted : 9/1/2010 9:00:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Dorge wrote:

In a simple extractor setup it is possible to finish the whole alcohol extraction in 2 to 4 hours.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Phantastica
#15 Posted : 9/1/2010 9:12:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Trickster wrote:
Dorge wrote:

In a simple extractor setup it is possible to finish the whole alcohol extraction in 2 to 4 hours.

trickster, do u mean through a soxhlet? is there another cheaper alternative to speeding up this extraction with something simpler, that a broke student like me can use?
<3

Trickster
#16 Posted : 9/4/2010 9:56:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Phantastica wrote:
Trickster wrote:
Dorge wrote:

trickster, do u mean through a soxhlet? is there another cheaper alternative to speeding up this extraction with something simpler, that a broke student like me can use?

Yes.
1. Stir the solution. You can assemble a homemade stirrer or use a kitchen mixer to agitate the solution. Keep it running on low for a few hours.
2. Decant the liquid and add fresh alcohol. Do it several times.

Any of these could be done separately. It is even better to combine them.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Dimitrius
#17 Posted : 9/5/2010 1:48:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Trickster wrote:
Phantastica wrote:
Trickster wrote:
Dorge wrote:

Yes.
1. Stir the solution. You can assemble a homemade stirrer or use a kitchen mixer to agitate the solution. Keep it running on low for a few hours.
2. Decant the liquid and add fresh alcohol. Do it several times.

Any of these could be done separately. It is even better to combine them.

That's what I was going to say. A magnetic stirrer/hot plate, with powdered material, spun continuously for several hours.

I did this with powdered caapi leaves for an 11x caapi leaf changa. I was satisfied that it was an extremely thorough extraction after a a couple pulls over 3-4 days. The plate was warmed to warm up the solution (not too hot!) and the stirrer was given rest for a couple hours in between every several hour stir. I didn't leave the stirrer on overnight or anything.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

nodice
#18 Posted : 9/13/2010 9:57:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A couple of questions for you.

You are saying to mix both the strained plant matters together in a Pyrex dish and evaporate that. correct?
Are the effective alkaloids left in the plant matter? Swim is used to pulling the alkaloids OUT with solvents.
What is done with the tincture liquid afterwards?

Swim would really like to do this and it sounds very simple, but his concern mainly with the use of the oven.
I am positive you do not turn on the oven and it seems a pilot light might light the fumes.
could you possibly clear that part up a little bit in the wiki? It would be much appreciated and might avoid injury. Smile

Would a dehydrator work possibly?

I apologize for my ignorance
and really appreciate the info.
Thanks
have you ever taken that ferry from San Francisco to Berkeley and looked back and seen that while in Berkeley, San Francisco doesn't exist?

BananaForeskin
#19 Posted : 9/14/2010 1:50:30 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

nodice wrote:

You are saying to mix both the strained plant matters together in a Pyrex dish and evaporate that. correct?
Are the effective alkaloids left in the plant matter? Swim is used to pulling the alkaloids OUT with solvents.

If I'm not mistaken that may be a typo, and a typo which everyone here has missed thus far. It shouldn't be the plant matter that's evaporated in the oven, it should be the tincture, no? Even thought the tek text says put the PLANT MATTER in a pyrex baking dish.

The first couple of times I read this I missed that distinction simply because it was so obvious what was going on; it's a basic extraction procedure.

Clarification, then? Is it a typo? The TINCTURE should be evaporated, right?
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Infundibulum
#20 Posted : 9/14/2010 3:39:41 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

BananaForeskin wrote:
nodice wrote:

If I'm not mistaken that may be a typo, and a typo which everyone here has missed thus far. It shouldn't be the plant matter that's evaporated in the oven, it should be the tincture, no? Even thought the tek text says put the PLANT MATTER in a pyrex baking dish.

The first couple of times I read this I missed that distinction simply because it was so obvious what was going on; it's a basic extraction procedure.

Clarification, then? Is it a typo? The TINCTURE should be evaporated, right?

It should be the tincture, otherwise it makes no much sense!

Too bad Dorge is not around to clarify this. I believe that he may not visit the Nexus anytime soon. Last time around he decided that the mods in this site piss him off and that they try to patronise him, go figure!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

123NEXT