We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Extraction issues -_- Options

SpaceTraveller
#1 Posted : 11/29/2023 12:36:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I recently extracted around 3kg of mixed Acacia acuminata root and trunk bark, and yielded a total of less than 10g of very gooey alkaloids (light yellow clear runny honey) after RE-x. No crystals at all! Shocking yield. 3 pulls each from 63 x 1L bottles - 189 total pulls and many litres of shellite...fml

I used Cyb's Hybrid A/B salt tek method which I have done many times before.

The following confounding factors were at play:
- The bark is maybe 4 years old, some of it was a touch mouldy
- Left multi-day long gaps between each stage (Acidify,base,pull) to fit into my routine without having to work my butt off
- Used ordinary shellite from bunnings, which has always been fine in the past, but I've heard is of variable quality.

I would value any opinions on which if any of these factors may have been the issue. Or did I get really unlucky and get bark from 3 dud trees?

0.3% is really pitiful. Even if I had done double the number of pulls and achieved equal yield, 0.6% would still be ridiculously low.

Was expecting around 36g total alkaloids.

Thanks in advance Thumbs up
http://penelope.uchicago.../moralia/isis_and_osiris*/a.html

It is a fact, Clea, that having a beard and wearing a coarse cloak does not make philosophers, nor does dressing in linen and shaving the hair make votaries of Isis; but the true votary of Isis is he who, when he has legitimately received what is set forth in the ceremonies connected with these gods, uses reason in investigating and in studying the truth contained therein.

Plutarch - On Isis and Osiris

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

_Trip_
#2 Posted : 11/30/2023 9:13:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you need to refer to the attitude page and rules we can't support extractions on a commercial scale. Aiming for 36g of DMT is ridiculous for one person and proof that this is not intended for personal use. Even 10g is a huge amount that many here would consider a commercial quality, especially considering how long it can take for a single person to use 1g.

Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

SpaceTraveller
#3 Posted : 11/30/2023 9:32:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate the attitude check. I like to cellar my material - I find that the way I formulate it, it keeps for a long period, I've used prepared material that was 3 years old and it still kicks like the day it was made, if not better.

The intention was not commercial gain. I started with 2kg and after a pitiful yield did a 3rd kg, with similar results.

Thanks for the advice though - I can see how it might have sounded like I'm cooking for profit. Honestly, it would make more sense to work at McDonald's, the amount of work that goes into it.

It is a fact, Clea, that having a beard and wearing a coarse cloak does not make philosophers, nor does dressing in linen and shaving the hair make votaries of Isis; but the true votary of Isis is he who, when he has legitimately received what is set forth in the ceremonies connected with these gods, uses reason in investigating and in studying the truth contained therein.

_Trip_
#4 Posted : 11/30/2023 9:39:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

6.66g wasn't enough for you to stash away for long term use, so you decided to cook another 1kg (while hoping for a better yield)?

I don't think you'll have many agreeing with that McDonalds excuse either.

I really don't think you'll get the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

SpaceTraveller
#5 Posted : 11/30/2023 10:41:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I don't really need you to believe me or justify myself, what I've said is the honest truth. But I can see how you might feel that way, not knowing me.

Considering the bark was 4 years old, I would think you could see that I'm clearly not commercially orientated