We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Have you been "blocked" or "kicked out" of the DMT space? If so, please tell me Options

laughingcat
#1 Posted : 11/27/2023 11:52:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm currently doing research for a new book, which will be the first book devoted to DMT to be published by one of the "Big 5" English language publishers -- so I'm looking for high quality reports.

In particular, I'm interested in the phenomenon of a very sudden -- not a gradual -- "blocking" from entry or "kicking out" of the DMT space. I know this is a fairly common experience and whilst pharmacological tolerance can explain many cases, a sudden inability to break through despite using the same material and vaping technique is less easy to explain.

So, if you've experienced this and are happy to do so, please let me know the details (inc. how often you did DMT prior to the "blocking", whether it was the same DMT/vaping technique etc, whether there was a particular message from an entity about this denial of entry, etc -- as much info as you can provide).

You can also email me if you'd prefer: buildingalienworlds@gmail.com

Of course, it's entirely possible that your report will appear in the book to be published early 2025 -- and if it is, you'll receive a free copy of the hardback if you so desire.

Thanks so much in advance for helping to make sense of this remarkable molecule... Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!