We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Questions about 5-meo-dmt Options

illerrre
#1 Posted : 10/29/2022 10:43:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys,

Hope all is well Smile

So, I've done 5-meo-dmt a couple of times with one powerful breakthrough experience. All of this was 12 years ago and I am tempted to experience it again.

However, I've gotten more health-oriented (extremely health-oriented) lately so have a few questions.

1. Is respiratory depression a real thing with 5-meo-dmt? Has it been proven? Did anyone experience it? If this could actually occur randomly I don't think I would want to do it again.

2. Is there any way to prevent your heart from racing? I don't know how bad it is physically, but it doesn't sound too good to have your heart racing.

3. What color is pure 5-meo-dmt? I am assuming white. If it's yellow, what would be the impurities? Any dangerous ones?

Appreciate the help!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

meluzine
#2 Posted : 11/8/2022 1:14:48 AM

true love will find you in the end. โ€ข93โ€ข

my only contribution is about the physical properties, pure FB 5-MeO-DMT is brown or yellow should look somewhat like brown sugar.

famine
#3 Posted : 12/18/2022 11:54:14 AM

Entheogen Enthusiast

Chemical expert

No there is no actual respiratory failure on 5-MeO-DMT unless combined with alcohol or a MAOI. You not breathing for a minute or so on 5-MeO-DMT is simply sensory overload. It is not dangerous like respiratory failure.

There is no way to prevent heart from racing. It is a powerful substance that is abit taxing on the heart.

Pure 5-MeO-DMT is a white solid. Colour could be polymorphic or improper purification leads to a bright yellow 5-MeO-DMT. Small % of 5-MeO-NMT? Not sure. I have a sample but didn't analyze.