We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Dark DMT - the Other Alkaloid Options

Noman
#1 Posted : 10/6/2006 7:11:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've seen discussion on other forums of another alkaliod present in MHRB that is soluable in xylene and not naptha that is reportedly "darker and scarier" than DMT. Has anyone heard of/experienced this?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Kija.
#2 Posted : 10/6/2006 8:17:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim has seen this beautiful red crystal, But he has not jumped yet. But he can tell you that the xylene pull will get you more spice as well as jungle spce. Just wash with naptha.and freeze.

Noman
#3 Posted : 10/7/2006 10:38:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What mean you by xylene pull? Pull from an A/B with xylene, and wash spice off that with naptha and freeze out jungle spice? Elaborate please. Friend pulled his basified MHRB solution with xylene after 4 naptha pulls. Washed resulting extract with heptane (yellow DMTreat dried down from that) and ended up with tan waxy non oily stuff that is stronger than hell (10-20 mg) and terrifying. It's not just residual DMT, its too strong for that. 5MEO?

Kija.
#4 Posted : 10/7/2006 7:34:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes A/B, Xylene pull,you cannot freeze evaporate. You have to evaporate.,scrape up ,dry on coffe filter and wash with naptha.Theres the unknown molecule some call "Jungle Spice" Some believe its Might have maoi properties called "Yurramine"(sp). It is a red crystal,beautiful. After that Freeze evap your white fluffynn-normal spice crystals. Swim uses MHRB so it is not 5-meo.There is some research on it i think at edot.com. Some smart chemist.

Jonah
#5 Posted : 10/10/2006 9:19:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

anyone care to cross post this info from edot?

Noman
#6 Posted : 10/10/2006 6:02:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't have the edot link but heres one from Drugs Forum: http://www.drugs-forum.c...p;highlight=alkaloid+DMT

marsofold
#7 Posted : 10/10/2006 11:20:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That was my post at drugs-forum (I'm a mod there). The original information was first posted on Vovin's forum by a fellow member with the username "Critical Switch". He emailed me his entire TEK by which he first extracted the alternate alkaloid. Shortly after, Vovin's forum died and I didn't want the information to pass out of existence, so I posted it on drugs-forum. The original TEK is 8.6 megs in size, so I only posted the relevent info on extracting the red crystals. I'd post a picture of the crystals, but I don't see any option here for uploading a picture from my hard drive.

blacksheep
#8 Posted : 12/3/2006 6:36:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So if one uses toluol as a non-polar with mhrb, they will end up with a higher yield, but a pecentage of this yield would be jungle spice? Is this correct? The resulting yeild could be washed/re-crystalized with naphtha, dividing the alkaloids in two, leaving behind red crystals? Is this correct? Does anyone have a freind who and is working with mhrb and N-P's with toloul/xylol, and uses the final product as is, being n,n DMT and "jungle spice"? If ingesting an ayauasca brew of mhrb than one undoubtedly is ingesting the jungle spice too.
!!SNAP~KRACKLE~POP!!

marsofold
#9 Posted : 12/5/2006 12:10:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Everything you've suggested is correct. The next time SWIM extracts MHRB, he will: #1 pull out the alkaloids with a standard A/B and evaporate the toluene used for the pull. #2 wash the result with naptha to separate the red alkaloid and the DMT. #3 Load up the expended MHRB fiber with LOTS of lye and re-extract with naptha. That way he'll get the best of all worlds getting white DMT from the A/B, getting the experimental 'red alkaloid", and maxxing out the yield from the info learned from the new straight-to-base TEKs...

Noman
#10 Posted : 2/4/2007 10:34:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Amazing how tryptamine-like that dose of "toxic garbage" is.

Beini
#11 Posted : 2/4/2007 3:32:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:9b57825d42="Noman"]Wow. Amazing how tryptamine-like that dose of "toxic garbage" is.[/quote:9b57825d42] Maybe because you're smoking regular DMT + boosting the effects with that toxic stuff? Smile Just a thought...

The Traveler
#12 Posted : 2/4/2007 5:41:52 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Good information on the starting fluid Astral Time-traveller. And about the triptamine-like effects of the 'toxic garbage': Maybe Xylene pulls out some other stuff too thats enhancing the trip and it's not the effect off the 'toxic garbage' at all? I mean, it also pulls out the red stuff from the MHRB. btw, with this rate of getting chemical information I can start graduating chemical school in about a year. Twisted Evil

El Ka Bong
#13 Posted : 7/1/2007 10:35:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow ... all the kitchen chemists whip out their note pads, quick ! ...! - I must go re-read all that.. ! So then could the yellow MHRB extract have traces of Yuremamine in it, explaining why (swim says) sometimes it's a different experience with yellow, oily crystals..? I always marveled at how filtered, aqueous acidified MHRB is so beautifully burgandy-red; it always been my favorite part to watch when swim does it ! It glows like a cherry-wine, but transparent - and invisibly dissolved in a jar you have all the extracted magic. With MHRB, think of all the colours it goes before being pure spice... purple first, then it goes grey, then jet-black then yellow or transparent-white ... in the end the white crystal is the yeild with highest purity. All drawn from a blood-wine coloured staring point. There's gotta be many more alkaloids lost from that purple acid extract... made cold or hot... many toxic too... no..? Once I was using diethyl ether to put fruit flies asleep ! ... what an amazing solvent diEty is !(...genetics experiments...) ...

Noman
#14 Posted : 7/1/2007 11:18:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:3b5a49b458="El Ka Bong"]So then could the yellow MHRB extract have traces of Yuremamine in it, explaining why (swim says) sometimes it's a different experience with yellow, oily crystals..?[/quote:3b5a49b458] I think the yellow is similar stuff to the red spice - test smoking yellow gunk that came off white crystals is similarly unpleasant tho nowhere near as strong as the red. I'm not convinced its yuremamine, what was experienced was definitely a tryptamine.

Heyoka
#15 Posted : 7/16/2007 11:26:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay , saw a recent article in "People" Magazine where Gary Coleman has created a little extraction set he can play with while cashiering at the local parking lot. He relayed that using Nomans quick tek but doing 2 pulls with OMS and then a pull with toluene (so much nicer to use than xylene at least from a smell perspective) didn't leave anything even near red behind. So, if he washes the toluene pull with naptha should he expect some red alkaloid?

Noman
#16 Posted : 7/17/2007 6:35:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What did he get from the toluene initially? Red is quite the misnomer, my friend has been pulling brown and yellow lately. He finds that different extraction procedures give dramatically different dark spices. His latest is from an A/B and is screamingly close to crystaline. He's trying to figure out a recrystalization. Too bad he's still skeert to smoke it! Embarrased

Heyoka
#17 Posted : 7/18/2007 12:03:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It's yellowish. Even a yellow crystal. Smells the same as dmt with a musty overtone. Reguarding red being a misnomer, that's odd because "brick red" and "red crayon" sounds really, really , really specifically red! Now, to be that red I'm thinking that someone got the basic solution in their solvent .

Noman
#18 Posted : 7/18/2007 7:06:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:f635e126da="Heyoka"]It's yellowish. Even a yellow crystal. Smells the same as dmt with a musty overtone. "brick red" and "red crayon" sounds really, really , really specifically red! Now, to be that red I'm thinking that someone got the basic solution in their solvent .[/quote:f635e126da] He's found that it really varies but brown and yellow are more typical than red. Its not base solution - thats a pretty unmistakeable mistake.

entheogenist
#19 Posted : 7/21/2007 2:11:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What I have been doing is this: After I do my pulls with heptane as stated in mars's tek, I measure out 300ml of toluene and do 3-4 pulls, evap the toluene down to solids. Then I place those solids in a jar and pour hot naphtha over the solids until it dissolves. A red oily pool forms at the bottom and I suck it out with a buret and squirt it onto my evap dish, then precip the naphtha in the freezer to get the remaining DMT. The red material is difficult to dry. I let it sit for a day, then scrape it up and move it to another clean dish. I scrape it up and smear it around then scrape it up again and move it around as much as possible and that causes it to dry. In my last 500g extraction I ended up with 2 grams of fluffy white and 4 grams of red. My friends tell me the red feels pretty much like DMT, but STRONGER and longer lasting. Dosage appears to be about HALF that of DMT. Another friend told me the best way to blast off is to mix the red and white together, about 40mg of DMT and 20mg of the red together in a bowl. So I'm wondering... The old-school heads at the festivals keep talking about RED or ORANGE DMT from back in the day, and how strong it was. I'm wondering if that old-school spice was actually just a mixture of the 2 alkaloids in one product... because as far as I can tell, pure DMT is white or clear crystals.
...They all became the river.

o0AlKeMiSt0o
#20 Posted : 8/4/2007 2:15:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is my experience with Red DMT: On my first attempts to extract DMT (which were barely successful) I was using Chloroform and I would get this Red DMT extract (plus DMT I suppose ...) I smoke the lot. I was dosing low because I didn't know what to expect. Almost all the experiences were fantastic, like an enhance mushroom trip condensed into 5 min. Never a break-through (low doses) Once I smoked a Syrian Rue extract (salt precipitated) and then smoked a very low dose of this extract and I was in pure ecstasy. Never felt like that before (not even on e). It was like a spiritual orgasm. I think what you expect from the trip influences it a lot. I say this because when I tried it I new nothing about red or jungle DMT. I never read it could be a dark or scary trip and I am sure that is why it wasn't (a bit shocking though Shocked ) Anyway, free your minds, don't be afraid and you should be alright. Peace

123NEXT»